• Hillside farm, Boustead hill, Burgh by sands, Carlisle, Carlisle, England

8.5
Fabulous 45 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 45 Total Reviews
Hillside Farm Bunk Barn Located at Hillside farm, Boustead hill, Burgh by sands, Carlisle, Carlisle.
England
Carlisle Cumbria ca5 6aa Hillside farm, Boustead hill, Burgh by sands, Carlisle
85% 45
54.9221109 -3.1025648
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 41+
12th Sep 2016

I really enjoyed my stay here. It was quiet and peaceful and I could wander around the farm. The lady who owns it was friendly and helpful. The only improvement I'd recommend is better signage out the front as I had trouble finding it. Luckily I drove in next door by mistake which is the owner's place anyway.

• England, Male, 41+
9th Aug 2016

Great value. I loved the whole feel of the place. The isolated marshland aspect.

6th Aug 2016

I loved this farm. It was out in the country, away from the hustle of the city. The views were incredible. It's a place to relax and breathe in the wholesome life!

• jimbispham6834
  • England, Male, 41+
1st Aug 2016

One of the best bunkhouses I have stayed at in the UK. Great value for money, the owner looked after her guests wonderfully. I have stayed here previously but B & B in house. Will definately stay here again.

• Wales, Male, 31-40
1st Jun 2016
2.6

As a deaf ex squaddie my partner and I didn't like the volume and attitude used from the owner, who arrived late at night and other guests had to tell us the way the hostel was used. Sarcasm and attitude plus only booking 1 single bed when application was for two that was made online, my partner and I slept in the car at a service station after a 8 hour long drive to Carlisle We were due to check in at 7pm and when we arrived the reception was unmanned and building was unlocked.