• Hillside farm, Boustead hill, Burgh by sands, Carlisle, Carlisle, England

Superb 48 Total Reviews
Superb 48 Total Reviews
Hillside Farm Bunk Barn Located at Hillside farm, Boustead hill, Burgh by sands, Carlisle, Carlisle.
England
Carlisle Cumbria ca5 6aa Hillside farm, Boustead hill, Burgh by sands, Carlisle
94% 48
54.9221109 -3.1025648
    Rooms available

• Czech Republic, Male, 25-30
14th Nov 2016

The main problem here is a location. If you do not have your own vehicle, don't come. Even with it it's a bit problematic. On the other side - it's family-owned and it all seems accordingly. Next little problems are with atmosphere (autumn coldness) and beds - I'm a bit longer than their author assumed. The best thing was the owner's attitude. The old lady is energic and nice. Glad to meet.

12th Sep 2016

I really enjoyed my stay here. It was quiet and peaceful and I could wander around the farm. The lady who owns it was friendly and helpful. The only improvement I'd recommend is better signage out the front as I had trouble finding it. Luckily I drove in next door by mistake which is the owner's place anyway.

• England, Male, 41+
9th Aug 2016

Great value. I loved the whole feel of the place. The isolated marshland aspect.

6th Aug 2016

I loved this farm. It was out in the country, away from the hustle of the city. The views were incredible. It's a place to relax and breathe in the wholesome life!

• jimbispham6834
  • England, Male, 41+
1st Aug 2016

One of the best bunkhouses I have stayed at in the UK. Great value for money, the owner looked after her guests wonderfully. I have stayed here previously but B & B in house. Will definately stay here again.