Fabulous 351 Total Reviews
Fabulous 351 Total Reviews
Hilltop Located at Marjanski Put 13, , Split.
Hilltop
Hilltop
    Rooms available

• Indonesia, Female, 25-30
17th Sep 2016

Hi im from indonesia. I stayed in hilltop for two nights. I do recommend this place: excellent services and comfortable room. It feels like home. Totally worth it

• Germany, Female, 18-24
14th Sep 2016

my friend and I had such a lovely stay, Petar was so helpful and always in a good mood. We shortly became frienda with him and he also gave us apple juice one day because the next day was Sunday and stores were closed. The hostel was super clean, because Tonka cleaned all the public facilities every morning and Petar even chaned our sheets after a couple of days of us sleeping in it. You should definetely come here, they are so generous and nice!

• Poland, Female, 25-30
11th Sep 2016

Located about 10 minutes walking from the city center, very clean, well equipped, really nice and friendly stuff. Amazing view at the mountains from the balcony. Quality vs price - excellent. Definitely I will come back here!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
11th Sep 2016

Great place!

• carissabanana
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
6th Sep 2016

We loved our stay at Hilltop! The rooms are comfortable and clean, and the staff are really accomodating. We arrived at 2am via the bus and there was a room waiting for us. The location gives you an amazing view of Split and it's a fairly close walk to shops and the centre of Split. The dog (Tony) is also really cute!

5th Sep 2016
7.7

Kind of a weird hostel but not bad. Basically a dude's apartment that he put some bunk beds in and called it a hostel. No security to speak of, save the tiny lockers, but the hostel does seem to be in a safe area, if not slightly hard to find. Dude seemed really nice. Clean place. I managed to have a good time as a single traveler with other guests, despite there only being like 8 total.

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
4th Sep 2016
2.9

Would not stay again! I modified my booking 4 days before arriving. The owner said this was fine. I arrived and the owner said I had cancelled my booking. He said I had lost my deposit and had to pay full price for the room. When I asked why, he got angry, started shouting, wouldn't listen to me and told me to find another hostel for the same price. He told me to pay the money and leave in the morning. The deposit aside, why run a hostel if you can't have a mature discussion with your guest?

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
4th Sep 2016
6.3

Took a while for someone to show up to check me in, but they did show. The beds were horribly uncomfortable - you could feel all the springs. No air con in the twin room - not really what we were expecting. I think the dorm rooms are newer, so maybe stay in one of those.. 2 bathrooms for the whole hostel one of which is in a dorm room tho.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
3rd Sep 2016
7.4

This hostel is great for what you're paying. It's about 15 minutes walk away from the main town. We had awesome roommates which helped make this place a positive experience. There is no common room, or area to hang out. But the staff were nice and it was cleaned daily while we were there.

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
31st Aug 2016
2.0

Other things were okay for me cuz I am usually not that picky. However, there was one really big problem. I booked a private double room, but when I arrived there and was waiting for my friend, Peter, who is the owner of the property, told me that it was overbooked and I should change my room to the dormitory one. He, of course, provided us two beds as my booking was for two persons, but the problem is that I made my booking about 10 days before my trip, b he never mentioned it before my arrival