Hilo Backpacker's Hostel Reviews

69 Waianuenue, Hilo, Hawaii, USA

Jared, the hostels owner, is keen to keep everything clean and orderly. Even when there was a situation of an overbooking he was very eager to find a solution.

The staff was awesome, Jared took care of and answered any questions I had. Everything was very clean, the facility was nice, the only thing is the gym was a little lacking. Other than that a great hostel and I would recommend this place to anyone else that wanted to stay in Hilo.

• 23rd Dec 2013

Great place to stay. It's clean and friendly!

• 12th Dec 2013

Great place to stay. Good people

• 28th Nov 2013

It's the best hostel I ever stayed!!!

• 22nd Nov 2013
  • China

Our time at this hostel was great. Jared and Brittany did allot to make our stay as comfortable as possible. And they kept the hostel very clean and helped us plan our day. 10 stars! Thank you!

• 14th Nov 2013

Jared was a great host and helped me out a lot. I could even call him if I had any questions and he had the answers.

• 1st Nov 2013