Hilo Bay Hostel Reviews

101 Waianuenue Avenue, Hilo Hawaii, Hilo, Hawaii, USA

If I or my friends gonna to visit Hilo, I absolutely would recommend the Hilo Bay Hostel!

• 21st Mar 2014
  • South Korea

Loved this place. Big, airy building, cool atmosphere. Awesome kitchen and facilities. Beds were fantastic. Everybody had their own double bed which makes a world of difference. A really nice place to spend time. Wish I could have stayed longer.

The Hostel is very well located, but it is a bit noisy outside. The dance school across the street had loud music until around 1am.

Clean and comfortable rooms, friendly staff

All I wanna say is I wish I could stay longer in Hilo Bay Hostel.

The experience was wonderful. I would suggest to anyone who stays at any hostel to make sure to have some equate liqui soft sleep gels. This will make a stay at any hostel the best as sometimes hostels are noisy with utmost fun, filled times. This experience was great, close to everything A plus, plus, plus in my ratings.

The staff were friendly and the location was very centralized. Easy walk to Farmer's Market and shops and restaurants. If you have a rental car, do not park in the parking lot next to the hostel. The first night I was in Hilo, all of the rental cars (recognized by barcodes) had their tires slashed during the night. My car was ok because I parked a few blocks away. But this is not the hostel's fault. I would stay here again if I go back to Hilo.