Hip Hotel St.Martenslane Reviews

St. Maartenslaan 6, Maastricht, Netherlands

I really enjoyed my stay is Hip Hotel! The staff were friendly and welcoming, the location is right near the central station, the room was very clean, and funky, I really loved the room, especially all the different coloured lights and lights in the shower! I also really enjoyed the breakfast, there was lots of variety, the coffee was good, and my favourite was the dutch gingerbread, it was delicious! If I ever get to come back to Maastricht I will stay here again. Very impressed :)

Perfect location, fancy room... No air conditioning though, but there is a small fan in the room, which is enough...