Hip Karma Hostel Reviews

Ronda Sant Pere 39, Barcelona, Spain

I had booked for 2 nights, 6 beds each night. I received an email the next day saying I had only reserved 1 bed one day and 2 beds the next. I called to question this and was told there was a mistake and there would be 6 beds both nights for my reservation. Upon arriving there were not the 6 beds promised. There was 1 bed one day and 2 the second. I could not reserve more beds because the hostel was completely booked and although I canceled my reservation I had to pay for the first night still

• 3rd Jul 2015

My experience with the Hip Karma Hostel was perfect. The Hip Karma Hostel was pleasantly small, private and CLEAN. The curtains around the bed is a total luxury when in a shared environment. There are also locker, lights and electric plugs for each bed. The location was perfect just 5 min walk to the metro and 15 min. walk to the Old City. The staff was very helpful and gave me some tips and a free food card to a near by bar. All in All I am happy I stayed there! Definitely recommend it!!!

Bad staff without managment, Please, respect the guests and sometimes you have to try to use this expression: I M SORRY SIR.. DON T WASTE THE TIME.