Hip Karma Hostel Reviews

Ronda Sant Pere 39, Barcelona, Spain

everything you need

The rooms and facilities are quite small for the amount of people staying at this hostel. The kitchen is small, the bathroom are rarely stocked with toilet paper and paper towels and there is no lounge space. To rent sheets is €2. I liked that there were curtains around each bed for privacy. This was not a very social hostel but the staff were vey nice and helpful.

The bathrooms were never cleaned. I had to tell the staff to change the trash more then once. Other then that the rooms were great and the location was near the metro.

The building is beautiful, inside and out, the staff are fantastic (the three members I met): helpful friendly and understanding. The hostel had everything I needed, the price was great, and I met some awesome people there. Thank you and look forward to coming back there one day.