Hip Karma Hostel Reviews

Ronda Sant Pere 39, Barcelona, Spain

My experience with the Hip Karma Hostel was perfect. The Hip Karma Hostel was pleasantly small, private and CLEAN. The curtains around the bed is a total luxury when in a shared environment. There are also locker, lights and electric plugs for each bed. The location was perfect just 5 min walk to the metro and 15 min. walk to the Old City. The staff was very helpful and gave me some tips and a free food card to a near by bar. All in All I am happy I stayed there! Definitely recommend it!!!

Bad staff without managment, Please, respect the guests and sometimes you have to try to use this expression: I M SORRY SIR.. DON T WASTE THE TIME.