Hipotel Paris Belleville Reviews

21 Rue Vicq d'Azir, Paris, France

The staff were horrible and unhelpful, we stayed here during the terror attacks on the 13/11/15. He did nothing but make up false facts when we asked to leave and hopefully get a refund for atleast one of our 3 nights that we booked and paid for on arrival. Claimed that they never have and never would give a refund. Staff here have zero compassion and zero will to help, even when spoken to in French. Zero recommendations for this place

The staff was rude and not helpful at all. The towels were not clean. The shower was not working properly. The building seemed neglected.

• 8th Aug 2015

It was a okay place. But you had to pay extra if you want Wifi. Location was not walking distance from the famous sites. The atmosphere was a little intemedating because the walls where very thin so you could hear everything that was going on in the rooms close to you.

• 29th Jul 2015
  • Denmark

I never come back here again

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • Mexico

I don't want to think about that hostel. It was very hard to open the door of the room. So, I told hostel employee. But he didn't anything, not even a single helping hand. When I askted for help, he told me "Tomorrow."