Hipotel Paris Belleville Reviews

21 Rue Vicq d'Azir, Paris, France

Good hostel. It was clean and quiet and very good value for money. The staff were all very friendly. Internet was an additional cost, but it was fast and reliable.

The staff are very friendly and helpful. The bed is clean and soft. However, the bathroom is very dirty, the walls are disgusting, never seem to have been washed.

A superb hostel with helpful staff. Room was clean and came with extras such as towels and toiletries. Incredibly comfortable bed in comparison to the hostel we stayed at in London. Brilliant value for money and easily accessible.

• 28th Nov 2014

The most dirty hostel that I've gone in my hole life! Really worst! I hated This place!...

Great place and staff. Close to the Metro. Would be great if it really have wifi not only in the lobby but also on the rooms and breakfast included.

The price was really good for Paris. It is only a short walk to a metro station so ideal for exploring. The hostel seemed secure. We had our own little from door in a courtyard you had to pass reception to get to. The facilities were a little basic ( there was no toilet seat) but we had an enjoyable stay.

Was shocked that there were additional charges because of some tax(?) - €1 person per night more. However staff were nice and bumped us up to an ensuite room which was very very nice. No internet, but it was okay. Have a huge supermarket nearby. They refilled our soaps everyday, but didn't clean nor make the beds. Overall experience was okay. Would recommend for non-fussy people.

Do NOT stay here! I didn't! One look at this place and you will know why. Super dirty, super dingy. Questionable tenants and the staff is really rude!!!! The staff belittled me for asking for a Wi-Fi refund when it didn't work! They have no place to store your luggage! And hostelworld refuses to return my deposit. I'm never using them again either. Gross