Hipotel Paris Belleville Reviews

21 Rue Vicq d'Azir, Paris, France

Was shocked that there were additional charges because of some tax(?) - €1 person per night more. However staff were nice and bumped us up to an ensuite room which was very very nice. No internet, but it was okay. Have a huge supermarket nearby. They refilled our soaps everyday, but didn't clean nor make the beds. Overall experience was okay. Would recommend for non-fussy people.

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • Singapore

Do NOT stay here! I didn't! One look at this place and you will know why. Super dirty, super dingy. Questionable tenants and the staff is really rude!!!! The staff belittled me for asking for a Wi-Fi refund when it didn't work! They have no place to store your luggage! And hostelworld refuses to return my deposit. I'm never using them again either. Gross

Paris is kind of expensive. This hostel was the cheap that i can get. Nice location,easy to find but they dont have free wifi (have to pay for a code and is a really bad wifi) and also you have to move to another floor to take a shower. If you dont want luxury and want to pay a ''nice price'' with a really good location,its ok.