6.0
Good 313 Total Reviews
6.0
Good 313 Total Reviews
Hipotel Paris Printania Located at 150, Rue d'Avron, , Paris.
France
Paris France 75020 150, Rue d'Avron
60% 313
48.8524600 2.4048100
    Rooms available

23rd Sep 2016
5.7

The hostel was very loud with disrespectful guests. One morning the alarm went off in a neighbors room. The front desk instructed me to try messing with the door. When that didn't work, the man at the desk refused to leave his post and instead called the police to investigate. I found a maid in my room without asking for service. I had valuable electronics on the bed not expecting to be intruded upon. The room itself was filthy. Curtains were stained with who knows what. Dirty walls. Ugh.

23rd May 2016