8.8
Fabulous 311 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 311 Total Reviews
Hipster Hostel Located at Baross Utca 3., , Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest 1082 1085 Baross Utca 3.
88% 311
47.4893979 19.0632963
    Rooms available

27th Aug 2016
8.0

Decent place if you're looking for a quiet place to chill and relax in the evening. Very small, so a bit of an odds games if you will "click" with anyone. Good location close to metro and 24 hour shop.

• France, Couple, 18-24
25th Aug 2016
4.9

Big disappointment.#1: the honeymoon room's decoration did not look like the pictures, the sheets had holes, the floor wasn't clean, the toilet wasn't flushed when I arrived, the sofa's cover had stains and was full of breadcrumbs.And there's no safe box.#2 when I paid I've been told the city tax wasn't included and had to pay a little more: it should be included from the start!#3 when I checked out, one person of the staff came in drunk at 7am which,to me, is not professional at all!

We are really sorry for the inconviences. The city tax is written on our microsite on Hostelworld. The decoration is in change now as we are making some renovation. We would like to compensate your stay. Pls write an email to us. Thank you, the Management.

20th Aug 2016
7.7

The hostel is in the city centre and just 1 minute from the metro. The staff was nice and helpful, too, and there was a kitchen and everything you need if you want to cook. The security of this hostel was really good, there were 2 keys, one for the building and one for the apartment, where the different dorms were situated. Still, there was no athmosphere in the hostel and because they had just one bathroom and 2 toilets for everybody, they were not really clean, and neither were the rooms.

• England, Male, 25-30
19th Aug 2016

A really nice chilled hostel. Great staff, the girl who works there couldn't do enough! Lovely location; you have the baths just across the bridge, 10 minute walk away, some cool book stores, the best coffee in town (Budapest baristas) and a vegan cafe just opposite the museum. I'd stay here again if/when I go back!

• South Africa, Female, 18-24
15th Aug 2016

Love love love this hostel!!! There is a warm, homely atmosphere and it is very comfortable. The staff are wonderful and the facilities excellent. It is quiet and relaxed. Great place to chill after sziget or relax after busy days and late nights. It is cute and quirky and my favourite hostel! I moved to another hostel half way though my trip because I wanted to experience a party hostel but missed this place so much I came back after one night away!

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
9th Aug 2016

Probably one of the best hostels we stayed at. Only improvement would be one more bathroom as there tended to be long waiting times. Otherwise was perfect place to stay

• Malta, Female, 18-24
8th Aug 2016

I would recommend to anyone :) I spent 2 nights here before travelling to a festival and they were just what I needed. The location is central, safe and interesting! and the Hostel has a great vibe. It's quiet and everyone I had he chance to meet was very nice and helpful :)

5th Aug 2016

I loved my stay at Hipster Hostel. The location, the staff, even the WiFi password was lovely. It's not in the city centre, but not far from, about ten minutes walk and it's a quiet hostel due to the location (most likely), so if you are looking for a party hostel, this is not it. But for an introverted and quiet person like my self, this is perfect. The rooms and showers where clean. Warning! It's only one shower, so be quick and be smart, if you do so it surprisingly works. It was no problem.

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
4th Aug 2016

Super nice staff!

29th Jul 2016

Cool hostel, looks a lot like an airbnb place to rent, in a lovely location with lots of cafes, restaurants and shops.