Hipster Hostel Reviews

Baross Utca 3., Budapest, Hungary

Nice service.only hostel staff to be keep big board of naming hostel for identify the hostel easily.

• 14th May 2015
  • India

Everything was perfect ! The hostel is very well located , right in the city center and right next to the metro. The room was very clean and the staff always available to answer our questions. I highly recommend this establishment.

• 5th May 2015

Nice clean hostel and helpful staff just be aware internet doesn't work in the kitchen and the 4 dorm room also the 4 dorm room is more of 2 Beds with a mezzanine . Guy that works there also sleeps amongst the guests in the rooms.. Ok location if your happy to walk to places or you could take the metro not right in town

This hostel was one of my favourite hostel experience in Europe. Easy going staff, nice decoration. Thanks for the nice time guys!

• 23rd Apr 2015
  • Hungary

It was an amazing stay in this hostel. Friendly environment, nice staff, very helpful also. I can only recommend this hostel! It was a real pleasure.

The location is fantastic: in the heart of the city, but reasonablereasonably far away from the clubs so you can hang out anywhere in the city without being disturbed during the night. The staff is super cool: they are really helpful and flexible with everything! The hostel itself has this nicely "eclectic" atmosphere with its hipstery design.

• Hungary

My stay in Hipster Hostel was really good, I didn't expect to turn out this good! The staff was helping me to find also unknown places. I have made friends there. The hostel itself is in a very good location, I recommend you to stay in that hostel while you are visiting Budapest.

• Croatia

Everything was perfect, the hostel is located in the best part of Budapest, in the center. Every major spots are within walking distance, it is also a safe area. The hostel itself is very fancy which was important for me. The staff is super, I can recommend this place for all backpackers, I was perfectly satisfied!

Good location (the hostel is next to a public transport junction in Budapest), very nice staff, clean rooms. It is definitely worth the price. Keep up the good work, lads! :)

• Hungary

We stayed in the 6 bed and apart from the beds being pretty comfortable and the location good we can't say many good things! The guy who works there was sleazy towards the girls and was constantly asking us to teach him English. They continuously overbooked the hostel and had guests sleeping in the common area which you had to walk through to get to the bathroom. Lockers were too small for bags and the floorboards squeaked so badly that it woke you during the night. Not impressed at all.

It was a fun experienced but no recommended for big groups. We came in Budapest at night and it was so hard finding the place. Overall its good value and good experience! Great for solo travellers..

very close to metro, also at good location. Nice staff. equipment kitchen. Clean and cosy room.

my reviews would be much better if it wasnt for the creepy guy in the reception. Once I arrived first thing he asked was if I has a boyfriend, and when my friend arrived as well later, he was making lesbian jokes with us and asking us if we would like each other... We were ignoring him but still. On our last day the was only a girl in the reception, I wish she would be there from the beggining, she was really nice.