Fabulous 322 Total Reviews
Fabulous 322 Total Reviews
Hipster Hostel Located at Baross Utca 3., , Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest 1082 1085 Baross Utca 3.
86% 322
47.4893979 19.0632963
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
18th Sep 2016
7.1

The hostel was clean and spacious. The biggest problem was that there were only two showers for roughly 20 people, this was not good even with the hostel half empty. Location was good, although a little noisey with emergency service vehicles.

11th Sep 2016

Relaxed stay here, the front desk guest coordinator helps out a lot and takes time to talk to you about anything you'd need to know. Very close to the bridge, Liberty statue, Gellert bath. very happy with my stay

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
7th Sep 2016

We couldnt believe how special this place was for such a decent price, wishing we'd stayed longer! The building is glorious in particular, we spent a lot of our time in the sun just out the door. The receptionist was so lovely to change and arrange our beds as we preferred. So clean and great facilities, very very pleased to have stayed!

6th Sep 2016

Great hostel in my view.....I moved there after another hostel was too noisy at night ...so I was happy that the staff at Hipster try to control the noise when it is night time... And the staff are mostly trying to use earphones when they are watching films on their digital units, to avoid imposing their stuff on guests, excellent in my view. Negative point ? on hot summer nights there can be people drinking on pedestrian area outside (but a few floors down) but not so bad

27th Aug 2016
4.6

The hostel is quiet which is nice to stay and chill. The staff was just impolite and didn't do her duty well. We didn't like the staff's attitude at all. Also we were informed we have to pay €2 if we want to leave our luggage there after check out. I've never heard any hostels charge this.

27th Aug 2016
8.0

Decent place if you're looking for a quiet place to chill and relax in the evening. Very small, so a bit of an odds games if you will "click" with anyone. Good location close to metro and 24 hour shop.

• France, Couple, 18-24
25th Aug 2016
4.9

Big disappointment.#1: the honeymoon room's decoration did not look like the pictures, the sheets had holes, the floor wasn't clean, the toilet wasn't flushed when I arrived, the sofa's cover had stains and was full of breadcrumbs.And there's no safe box.#2 when I paid I've been told the city tax wasn't included and had to pay a little more: it should be included from the start!#3 when I checked out, one person of the staff came in drunk at 7am which,to me, is not professional at all!

We are really sorry for the inconviences. The city tax is written on our microsite on Hostelworld. The decoration is in change now as we are making some renovation. We would like to compensate your stay. Pls write an email to us. Thank you, the Management.

20th Aug 2016
7.7

The hostel is in the city centre and just 1 minute from the metro. The staff was nice and helpful, too, and there was a kitchen and everything you need if you want to cook. The security of this hostel was really good, there were 2 keys, one for the building and one for the apartment, where the different dorms were situated. Still, there was no athmosphere in the hostel and because they had just one bathroom and 2 toilets for everybody, they were not really clean, and neither were the rooms.

• England, Male, 25-30
19th Aug 2016

A really nice chilled hostel. Great staff, the girl who works there couldn't do enough! Lovely location; you have the baths just across the bridge, 10 minute walk away, some cool book stores, the best coffee in town (Budapest baristas) and a vegan cafe just opposite the museum. I'd stay here again if/when I go back!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
18th Aug 2016
5.7

Staff were all over the shop. Desk wasn't always manned even when it said it would be. I requested to stay another night and the girl didn't get back to me before I went to sleep so I didn't know if I had to wake up to check out or not. I didn't want to get them to do my washing because I thought it would get lost or not done in time. Main door often left open. Kitchen was good