Fabulous 341 Total Reviews
Fabulous 341 Total Reviews
Hipster Hostel Located at Baross Utca 3., , Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest 1082 1085 Baross Utca 3.
86% 341
47.4893979 19.0632963
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 18-24
2nd Dec 2016

I'm not really into the party atmosphere so the hostel atmosphere was great for me. Very clean, beautiful building, good facilities, cheerful staff, and great location - definitely a steal for the price. As long as you're not after a crazy party holiday I can't imagine anywhere better. (Ps. The entrance to the hostel isn't very clear, it's a big black gate exactly where the directions tell you... I may have missed the sign and gotten slightly lost...)

1st Dec 2016

Cool place to chill out. Very quiet. Not far from all the main attractions. I'll stay here again.

28th Nov 2016

Nice hostel, close to centre of Budapest. Clean and comfortable. Not much atmosphere but I was there in the low season. Good facilities and friendly staff. Had to pay 2€ to leave my bag for a few hours on the day of check out which I thought was a bit much

• Australia, Female, 18-24
15th Nov 2016
8.0

Good hostel close to a station but it seemed more like an apartment that hostel.

• Hungary, Female, 31-40
9th Nov 2016

The best hostel I have ever been to.

1st Nov 2016

I felt at home at Hipster Histel... Definitely not a party place. Comfortabe, nice and warm. Excellent location: a few minutes walk to everywhere. also, you get out of the front door and can see the entrance of the metro station (only 4 stops away from the main bus station. The guy in charge, whose name I cannot reproduce, makes every single guest feel at home, regardless age, gender or nationality. great place to stay if you want to relax at a fair price after hours enjoying Budapest.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
28th Oct 2016

nice small hostel in a perfect location. best breakfast bagels right in front of the hostel. the staff is super nice and everything was very clean. i would definetly go there again

• Romania, Female, 25-30
6th Oct 2016

It was great, quiet, beautiful, warm atmoshpere, kind people. I am glad I chose Hipster Hostel.

• Taiwan, Female, 25-30
2nd Oct 2016

It was great here,clean,good location,not too loud in the night,super nice staff,good enough wifi (but seems can't talk by video too long,it will stop and need to call again lots times),lockers,towel offer,no extra money,I had extremely great time here,high recommend.

• Argentina, Couple, 25-30
30th Sep 2016
2.6

We arrived and the room we rented was overbooked, so they gave us pne of 10 people, the only discount was the resl value of that room. They gave us keys of lockers, and our key opened 3 other lockers, they didnt make any easyer our stay. And it was VERY DIRTY. Plus, they charge us for living our lugge in a COMMON AREA!