Hipster Hostel Reviews

Baross Utca 3., Budapest, Hungary

It was an amazing stay in this hostel. Friendly environment, nice staff, very helpful also. I can only recommend this hostel! It was a real pleasure.

Everything was perfect, the hostel is located in the best part of Budapest, in the center. Every major spots are within walking distance, it is also a safe area. The hostel itself is very fancy which was important for me. The staff is super, I can recommend this place for all backpackers, I was perfectly satisfied!

Good location (the hostel is next to a public transport junction in Budapest), very nice staff, clean rooms. It is definitely worth the price. Keep up the good work, lads! :)

• 21st Apr 2015
  • Hungary

We stayed in the 6 bed and apart from the beds being pretty comfortable and the location good we can't say many good things! The guy who works there was sleazy towards the girls and was constantly asking us to teach him English. They continuously overbooked the hostel and had guests sleeping in the common area which you had to walk through to get to the bathroom. Lockers were too small for bags and the floorboards squeaked so badly that it woke you during the night. Not impressed at all.

It was a fun experienced but no recommended for big groups. We came in Budapest at night and it was so hard finding the place. Overall its good value and good experience! Great for solo travellers..

very close to metro, also at good location. Nice staff. equipment kitchen. Clean and cosy room.

my reviews would be much better if it wasnt for the creepy guy in the reception. Once I arrived first thing he asked was if I has a boyfriend, and when my friend arrived as well later, he was making lesbian jokes with us and asking us if we would like each other... We were ignoring him but still. On our last day the was only a girl in the reception, I wish she would be there from the beggining, she was really nice.

Great place. Medium-sized hostel which made it a nice, chill stay. The facilities were very nice, I felt like I was staying in a friend's apartment rather then a dorm. Location is great. Staff was a bit unorganized, i.e. overbooked people, but overall very good stay here.