Hipster Hostel Reviews

Baross Utca 3., Budapest, Hungary

my reviews would be much better if it wasnt for the creepy guy in the reception. Once I arrived first thing he asked was if I has a boyfriend, and when my friend arrived as well later, he was making lesbian jokes with us and asking us if we would like each other... We were ignoring him but still. On our last day the was only a girl in the reception, I wish she would be there from the beggining, she was really nice.

Great place. Medium-sized hostel which made it a nice, chill stay. The facilities were very nice, I felt like I was staying in a friend's apartment rather then a dorm. Location is great. Staff was a bit unorganized, i.e. overbooked people, but overall very good stay here.

We had a great time in this hostel. Norbert the hostel manager was super nice and very helpful and had a solution for every problem. Very chilled out atmosphere and great location.

Nice, quiet, cozy hostel, the staff were very helpful, in handy locaton.

• 8th Oct 2014
  • Croatia

Good hostel, decent wifi, 15 minute walk from Deak Ferenc Ter. Very comfortable beds, enough power outlets. Good value for money. Would recommend.

Very nice hostel, perfectly located in a beautiful street in the heart of budapest. We spent 1 night here and we loved it.

Hostel was good, Bianka was cool

The hostel was clean and quiet. If you are looking for a fun and loud experience in Budapest this is not the place to stay.

Absolutely perfect. Great people, exceptional staff & hospitality, great location. A guest who was due to check out had left her stuff on her bed & wasn't around when we were ready to check in, & although there were two other free beds, we would not have been able to share a bunk bed. Not a big problem for us, but the lady there immediately offered us the honeymoon suite, which was incredible. We stayed again in a double bed in the larger shared room our next time there and it was also great.

Really really cozy... Staff is outstanding, and they clean every hour. The bathroom door was hard to close and looked a bit outdated, and the lockers were on the small side, but the beds are comfortable in the 4 people room! :-) not a lot of entertainment, but we were barely at the hostel anyways.

Super friendly and nice stuff! Although we have slept with 10 people, the room was big enough and very clean. The localitation is also pretty close to the center

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Staffs were really nice, the hostel itself is cozy and modern

The room is very confortable and the hostel is located near the metro. It's definitely not a party place, therefore, if that's what you want, don't stay here. A bigger sign at the door would make easier for the guests to find the hostel!

Brilliantly clean and well furnished hostel in a fantastic location. The staff were very friendly. The only thing minor complaint I have is that the lockers are a little small.

its was a great place to stay, convenient location, value for money

Kitchen facilities were decent but wifi wasn't strong and didn't reach our room. Location is good and staff were helpful. The sheets on my bed however didn't look that great so ended up sleeping on top of the duvee.

Friendly family atmosphere. Residents are stuff were a lot of fun. Biaancaa's a joker

AMAZING time here, thanks so much. Great atmosphere, lovely staff, would def recommend.

Great staff. Great location. Really good value for money.

Me and my Friends loved our stay in Hipster Hostel. It's clean and the staff is really nice and helpfull. It's actually not hard to find, metro station is just 100m away. I really recomment staying there!