Hipster Hostel Reviews

Baross Utca 3., Budapest, Hungary

Awesome hostel - it felt more like staying over at someone's house than a hostel. The staff were all really friendly and wanted to help out if you had any questions. It had a fantastic atmosphere and if I come back to Budapest soon I'll definitely be staying here again!

• 21st Jul 2014

Best hostel I have been to! Great location, walking distance from the main sights; very welcoming and friendly staff that recommended amazing places only known by locals; the room is very spacious and clean, with private lockers. I would definitely recommend it!

AS AT HOME! Third lap in this place (13 days in total). Definitely adopted! Well located and the staff is young and friendly. Hostel at 100m next to the Kalvin tér metro station on "Baross" road. Interior of the hostel very nice and modern, friendly and helpful. Spacious rooms,,WIFI, toilet and bathroom clean. Conveniences perfect. Near the market hall, many restaurant closed to hoste I highly recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a good, cheap and well located Hostel in Budapest!

We have been a group of 8 people. Really nice stay, Milan is an incredible person who helps everyone in their needs and he does not worry about spending time explaining whatever you want to know. Really nice Hostel.

• 11th Jun 2014
  • Spain

very good location, cool ambiance , good atmosphere and i loved the decorations

• 11th Jun 2014

Really great stay, nice relaxed atmosphere and very close to a metro station so easy to get around the city

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • Northern Ireland

A quiet and friendly hostel with very clean facitlies.

• 25th May 2014

The first thing that comes to my mind about Hipster Hostel is the amazing staff. The girl at the reception was so nice and helpful with every single question of mine. The place was in a really good location. There were lots of restaurants and sights nearby. It only took 10 minutes to get to most of the places from the hostel.

• 11th May 2014
  • Sweden

The hostel is lovely and the hosts are very helpful. The rooms are clean and it feels like home. The building is well located close to lots of monuments. This part of the city is perfect for a shorter or longer stay at Budapest because the transport is also good.

• 6th May 2014
  • Argentina

Extremely friendly staff. On the 3rd floor, very few bathrooms to accommodate the number of people. Lockers were from IKEA and not very well built. wifi was strong only the kitchen and common TV room. The off center center location requires long walk or having to take the metro. Other than than, it was wrth the price for a bed for the nightor

Very very nice hostel! Great deal value for money. The staff is very nice and is always willing to help. We asked how to get to the airport, as the recepcionist wasn't sure he told us we would find out for us. Next time we got out of the room he was waiting for us with printed scheadules of metro and bus to go to the airport. One thing to improve is the entrance sign, no bigger than an a4, in the night wasn't that easy to find. The 24h store just downstairs makes the location even better.

This hostel worth to stay in! I trully recommend you this place. Staff speaks good english, helps out whenever they can. They have a nice common room, good wifi, bunk beds and lofts, you choose!

• 13th Mar 2014
  • Serbia

This is the hostel you should book if you are going to Budapest! I've been to Budapest several times, but this hostel was my best choice since. Nice and cool design, relax place. Clean kitchen and facilities. I would really recommend this place!

• 13th Mar 2014

I swear to god no one works here. The fact that no one was there at all when I tried to check in should've been the first red flag to get out.