Hipster Hostel Reviews

Baross Utca 3., Budapest, Hungary

Extremely friendly staff. On the 3rd floor, very few bathrooms to accommodate the number of people. Lockers were from IKEA and not very well built. wifi was strong only the kitchen and common TV room. The off center center location requires long walk or having to take the metro. Other than than, it was wrth the price for a bed for the nightor

Very very nice hostel! Great deal value for money. The staff is very nice and is always willing to help. We asked how to get to the airport, as the recepcionist wasn't sure he told us we would find out for us. Next time we got out of the room he was waiting for us with printed scheadules of metro and bus to go to the airport. One thing to improve is the entrance sign, no bigger than an a4, in the night wasn't that easy to find. The 24h store just downstairs makes the location even better.

This hostel worth to stay in! I trully recommend you this place. Staff speaks good english, helps out whenever they can. They have a nice common room, good wifi, bunk beds and lofts, you choose!

• 13th Mar 2014
  • Serbia

This is the hostel you should book if you are going to Budapest! I've been to Budapest several times, but this hostel was my best choice since. Nice and cool design, relax place. Clean kitchen and facilities. I would really recommend this place!

• 13th Mar 2014

I swear to god no one works here. The fact that no one was there at all when I tried to check in should've been the first red flag to get out.

The staff is really nice, everything was really really clean all the time. They provided everything we needed, like reservations, towels, etc. I just felt I was at home.