Hispania Residence Reviews

Calle Antonio Lopez,39, Madrid, Spain

In the name of staff, there is a arrogant old man who is not able to speak English language also did fraud with me. I booked private bed room in 27 euros/night for five nights. When I saw the room, I decided not to stay there but owner said 2 days are mandatory and increased the price to 35 euros. The room has access for all types of sound either a phone ring or toilet flush occurs any part of floor. On third day i switched to new hotel. There was no scenery of river.

• 5th Jul 2015
  • India

it's kind of single room, but with very thin wall, i can hear next room's speaking or moving clearly. the most unexpected thing was, when i ready for sleeping, i surprisely found the quilt has no cover, and it was DIRTY! the next day I took photo and showed to the reception man, he somehow changed another quilt but still not gave me quilt cover!!!! I tried to talk with him to make him understand, but somehow failed, he seems had no sense of this. it was the worst feeling i had for hostel staying

View all Madrid Bed and Breakfasts