Historical Ryokan Hostel K's House Ito Onsen Reviews

12-13 Higashi Matsubara-cho, Ito, Shizuoka, Izu Peninsula, Japan

Loved the hostel. Marvelous combination of old style ryokan with a ,odeon hostel. Beautiful interior design and luxurious Olsen. Quite the best place I stayed whilst I was I was in Japan. We'll run by friendly staff.

I have backpacked all over the eorld, and this has been MY FAVORITE HOSTEL EVER! The atmosphere, the onsen... everything top notch!

Amazing place to relax from the city crowds... Beautiful building on the riverside, it´s lovely to hear the water running when going to sleep! Would definitely go back!

I came back to this hostel because I love the scene Ito. This hostel is a super affordable ryokan-style with onsen. And when spring comes you can see a row of sakura trees nearby, and those delicious oranges from the shopping district. I'm definitely will come back, dip myself into their onsen and come out fresh by drinking their Plum Wine, just ask the staff, and they will happily assist you. Must Come!

Best hostel I ever stayed. not really a hostel actually, but if you call it hostel then it 's a very chique one :-). the private room where we stayed was a fantastic Japanese style room. the onsen is great and the staff can't be better. also the common room is very cosy and you get a discount card for other onsen which we liked a lot!

Beautiful hostel in Ito, we really enjoyed the onsen and the amazing views and homely/cultural atmosphere of this hostel! The kotatsu was also very enjoyable in the winter! Highly recommended!

An amazing place to stay on the Izu peninsula, this hostel had it's own onsen (hot bath) private and public. The beautiful timber building has tatami mat rooms. You sleep on a roll out futon mattress that you make yourself. The room had a small table and chairs. The staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful. We rented bikes for a few hours and it was only a couple hundred yen each. The town is gorgeous, would definately recommend and go back!

Dear Andrew, Thank you for your 100% review and your recommendations! It is always a pleasure to receive such wonderful review. We are glad to read you enjoyed your stay in our hostel with pure Onsen and our hospitality. Please be assured that your comment about the staff has been shared with them as it is always a great motivator for the staff! Hope to see you back soon at K's House ! Masao Manager

View all Izu Peninsula Hostels