Hitchhikers Cusco Hostel Reviews

Calle Saphy 440, Cusco, Peru

We stayed here for two nights and loved it. Huge private room with ensuite. Lovely warm showers, Internet hit or miss in the room however but location is perfect! Would definitely recommend and would stay again. Not a party hostel!

I made my reservation for a 6 bed dorm, which turned out to be an 8 bed dorm. This was not a problem, but I was traveling with 3 other people and we had been lucky at past hostels and were able to have the 6 bed dorm to ourselves. The hostel was in a good location next to Plaza de Armas, but was rather dirty. Especially the shower. I do recommend the pizza place right next door, only a few doors down. Be sure to do the free walking tour - meets at 10:30am at the fountain in the square.

Dear, really sorry for the confusion, we will pay more attention with our reservation system; about the bathroom, our staff clean the bathrooms each day, especially the shared dorms, we will pay more attention in shared dorms. Thank you very much, have a good day

I choose this hostel because it was very close to the center of Cusco and i dont wanna miss the nightlife. The people at the hostel were very friendly including the staff. When i travel alone i try to stay in hostels with this kind of karma.

• 12th Jul 2015
  • Aruba

Atmosphere was fab, the staff had great tips on sightseeing the old city of cusco, the accomodation is really near to the center of the city (where all the good atractions happend). We got a good wifi connection and the room was clean. definitively my type of hostel, thank you very much guys!

• 12th Jul 2015

Hi, thank you very much for your comments, we wish you spend a good day