Hitchhikers Cusco Hostel Reviews

Calle Saphy 440, Cusco, Peru

Great place

No lockers in room, and a bit on the quiet side, but otherwise I had a great stay!

It's a nice and clean hostel, but there is no real common area where you could easily meet other people, so I've changed the hostel. The place itself was good though!

My husband told me about going to Cusco for our anniversary. We choose to stay in Hitchhikers, and really was the perfect choice in the end. A comfortable place, friendly/helpful hosts and an excellent location. They helped us to choose the best tours around. The breakfast was delicious. I hope we can return the next year. Thank you guys for all your attentions.

• 22nd Feb 2014
  • rosebaha
  • Bahamas

The place is just fantastic, its one block away from the center of Cuzco, all is near. Inside the hostel there is a tour operator that can be of help with any kind of tours (with good prices and security). Breakfast was included, they have a taxi service to the airport, it will be cool if the hostel can arrange the taxi service from the airport to the hostel too. Befriended a lot of people there, very funny place. Got some free maps from Vanessa also (the tour operator). The city of Cuzco never