Hitchhikers Lima Hostel Reviews

Calle Bolognesi 400, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

Big kitchen, WiFi was good in the common areas, spaces were clean enough usually, and they have a nice outdoor area for lounging. It's quiet atmosphere (not very social) in a good location for Miraflores.

My first night, I came back late and my blanket was gone. Still have no idea what happened. The bathroom had hot water, but it came trickling out. Also, you have to get escorted both in and out of the hostel. Overall, I had a decent experience but I would probably look for another hostel next time around.

The breakfast is a joke, butter with marmalade only - come on ppl! Lockers are.available but no locks...

• 16th May 2014

Could use better wi-fi speed and access

• 26th Apr 2014