Ho O' Nanea Hale Reviews

59-222 B Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, Oahu 96712, Haleiwa, USA

Excellent!! Awesome place, very nice staff and the location is just perfect!! Just watch out for the prices, it can be confusing if you do it with Trip Advisor.

• 22nd Mar 2014

Yuri, the confusion was with you not understanding how Hostelworld works. The studio reserved by you thru them was reserved by you for three persons, which is the minimum and that is what the billing reflects. When you were here you told us you understood that.

A wonderful place with a perfect atmosphere. The owners are wonderful and very helpful. I'm glad to have found this place and I slept perfectly with the ocean waves als background.

Bernie and Maria are so nice!!! Awesome place to stay!!!! :-))))))

My only gripe was that there were only 2 toilets for the main house.

• 2nd Feb 2014

It would've been good to have one or two more bathrooms available for the number of people staying there, but that was a minor thing. Overall, our stay was great!

Pricier than most but very very clean, welcoming and comfortable. They make you feel at home and the house and grounds are gorgeous. Easy walk to Bonzai Pipeline and Sunset Beach. Parking available or local bus. I will definitely stay again.

Best place I ever stayed at.

• 9th Jan 2014
  • Sweden

Best hostel I have ever stayed at ! Cleanest hostel, everything was amazing. They set the bar high ! Thank you Berni and Maria !

Amazing hostel, for every people who like to spend his vacation with aloha and surf spirit... Bernie and Maria are simply nice! If I visit Oahu again, I'll come back in Kalani for sure, Claudio

Absolutely loved the time spent here. Will be trying to get a booking again for 2014. It’s such a convenient location for pipeline and all the other breaks along the coast. Close to the bus station as well if you want to make a day trip to Haleiwa. Bernie is amazing! Accommodating and always giving you the best of his local knowledge. Like everyone here has said it feels like a home. With every big family there’s going to be a wait for the bathroom occasionaly.

Chose to stay in this hostel as close to the surf competition. The owners were very friendly, the service excellent and the room clean and tidy. The grounds were beautifull and well maintained. I thoroughly enjoyed stay and would recommend people to stay here. I would definitley return here to stay. If they could run a little buisness in hiring out bikes, that would be brillant! highly recommended.accomodation

• 23rd Nov 2013

I’d like to Thank you to them again. I was very glad to stay at there.