Hoa Binh Hotel Reviews

696 Hai Ba Trung Street, Cam Pho Ward, Hoi An, Vietnam

Liked it a lot! Wifi worked great, very good location, breakfast included (which I didn't know about the first day so that was sad) only thing is the dorms are quite small and my specific one was a bit humid

Best breakfast, comfy beds!! -- no aircon, a bit mouldy

is the worse hostel I have been i the whole Vietnam!

Possibly the least friendly place I stayed during my trip. The staff were incredibly short and borderline rude every time I interacted with them. It was a complete 180 from the usual Vietnamese hospitality that I'm accustomed to when traveling Vietnam...the breakfast buffet was decent but that and the location are the only noteworthy things. The dorms could be larger and cleaner, the first day I arrived my bunk sheets smelled like fish! And the bathroom had a constant roof leak...

Recommended! Amazing breakfast buffet included, and just a short walk to the ancient town. Huge lockers in the rooms. Few power outlets in the dorms, but many downstairs in the restaurant. Some of the staff could have been friendlier, but overall a very good place to stay in Hoi An :-)

I didn't find that the staff were as terrible as all the reviews made them out to seem. Rooms were clean, staff were helpful when I needed them, Internet was good, breakfast was awesome and location was really close to the old quarter. Was perfect for me.

All in all a pretty good place to stay, great value for money, only downside was there was zero water pressure in our room, which meant it was a bit of a struggle to have a shower.

Everything was great!! Only the staff weren't so friendly

DIsn't experience any of the negativity in previous reviews. Found the staff to be helpful and pleasant throughout my stay. Insanely good unlimited breakdast buffet. Clean rooms. Ac on full blast which was so nice. Fluffy blanket!! Warm shower and super clean. Really liked staying here.

Breakfast buffet was really good

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Japan

Random hostel. Strange atmosphere, some of the workers were unfriendly and they seems like they don't want to work in a hostel and don't like the foreginers. Housekeeping came to my room 5 minutes to 11 (11 is check out time) to prepare the bed for the afternoon. I felt really bad in this hostel, but besides this they have nice brekfast buffet and location is good as well. There is also a swimming pool, but water is cold and nobody tried that. Nothing special for this price...

The dorm is really small, but if you see it from a positive ankle it is quit cosy. The swimming pool is to cold but after sims workout it's really a pleasure. The breakfast is really great! You can choose a lot of things and the can make fresh pancakes and eggs! Location is good, rent a bike and in a couple of minuets you're in the old center!

Had a pleasant stay for 4 nights, room was basic and small but did the job to sleep, met some lovely people here. Was within walking distance to Central market and had lots near by. Staff were not very friendly and were very unhelpful, we had a leak in our bathroom ceiling which nothing was done about when reported. Best thing was that we did a cooking course arranged by the hostel called Thuan Tinh Island cooking course, worth the $32!

• 26th Feb 2015

Overall the hotel was nice. The indoor pool was a bit cold for me and I'm relatively used to swimming in cold water. The rooms were good and from what I could tell pretty quiet. I'd stay there again.

• 18th Feb 2015

Breakfast already at 6.30am and tasty, 5 min. walk to centre, it's good for the price

• 18th Feb 2015

Your average hostel, minus the introduction and information about stuff like breakfast and checkout time ect

The breakfast was amazing and the location is fantastic! We had a 3 bed room, the room was damp and musky and later we noticed that the painting on one of the walls was completely covered in mold!! When we removed the painting there was mold on the wall where the painting was. When we told the receptionist about this she just asked us why we removed the painting and did not offer anything else to the conversation. We were told that the wall would be cleaned but that never happened.

very rude staff apart from the cleaning crew. showers have no pressure, Wi-Fi is a bit slow. Not the worst place I stayed at but not fab either. Not a far walk to the town and close to bars and restaurants, there's lots of bike rental places too.

This has probably been the worst hostel I have stayed in on my journey! The dormitory beds are too close together which crowds the room. Only the bottom bunk bed has a plug point. The sheets were dirty with what appeared to be blood stains! The bathroom door has a glass panel and basically you can see into the bathroom itself- so zero privacy! No hot water. I would never stay here again. I checked out after one night.

• 12th Feb 2015