Hoa Binh Hotel Reviews

696 Hai Ba Trung Street, Cam Pho Ward, Hoi An, Vietnam

Really good hotel/hostel. Full buffet breakfast in the morning, nice and tidy rooms. Easy walking to old quarter. Plenty of motorbikes/ bicycles out front to rent. Would definitely stay again.

Okay hostel. Dorms are small and lockers will fit a day pack in. No numbered beds so just pick whichever. Bathroom smelt damp did have a bath but kinda grimy. Staff were really helpful though and in a great location just a 5min walk into the town. If your not bothered about the other bits go for it!

Excellent staff, very helpful, very clean, yes value for money, enjoyed my stay, love you all Without questions staff smiling booked a bus very polite Enjoyed my sta, if i come back this place is for me Location excellent, just walking distance

Hostel was clean with comfortable beds. The were some girls sleeping in our bunk so we asked housekeeping to change fresh sheets for us, they were happy to do this. The dorm rooms had big lockers which were great. However there was a slight smell of damp, most likely due to 6 people share a smallish room and no extractor fan in the bathroom. The breakfast was more than adequate considering it's all included. Breakfast varies from Western to Asia style and the omelettes and pancakes were fabulous

I would recommend this hostel to any backpacker. they easily assisted me with motorbike taxis, laundry, maps and airport transfers, and the dorms were clean. The pool was nice too!

Staff really need some training on how to cheer up and smile more.

Liked it a lot! Wifi worked great, very good location, breakfast included (which I didn't know about the first day so that was sad) only thing is the dorms are quite small and my specific one was a bit humid

Best breakfast, comfy beds!! -- no aircon, a bit mouldy

Besides the fact that I had the worst Hamburger in my life, good value and nice location. Staff nice but a bit reserved and cold.

is the worse hostel I have been i the whole Vietnam!

Possibly the least friendly place I stayed during my trip. The staff were incredibly short and borderline rude every time I interacted with them. It was a complete 180 from the usual Vietnamese hospitality that I'm accustomed to when traveling Vietnam...the breakfast buffet was decent but that and the location are the only noteworthy things. The dorms could be larger and cleaner, the first day I arrived my bunk sheets smelled like fish! And the bathroom had a constant roof leak...

Recommended! Amazing breakfast buffet included, and just a short walk to the ancient town. Huge lockers in the rooms. Few power outlets in the dorms, but many downstairs in the restaurant. Some of the staff could have been friendlier, but overall a very good place to stay in Hoi An :-)

I didn't find that the staff were as terrible as all the reviews made them out to seem. Rooms were clean, staff were helpful when I needed them, Internet was good, breakfast was awesome and location was really close to the old quarter. Was perfect for me.

All in all a pretty good place to stay, great value for money, only downside was there was zero water pressure in our room, which meant it was a bit of a struggle to have a shower.

Everything was great!! Only the staff weren't so friendly

DIsn't experience any of the negativity in previous reviews. Found the staff to be helpful and pleasant throughout my stay. Insanely good unlimited breakdast buffet. Clean rooms. Ac on full blast which was so nice. Fluffy blanket!! Warm shower and super clean. Really liked staying here.

Breakfast buffet was really good

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Japan

Random hostel. Strange atmosphere, some of the workers were unfriendly and they seems like they don't want to work in a hostel and don't like the foreginers. Housekeeping came to my room 5 minutes to 11 (11 is check out time) to prepare the bed for the afternoon. I felt really bad in this hostel, but besides this they have nice brekfast buffet and location is good as well. There is also a swimming pool, but water is cold and nobody tried that. Nothing special for this price...

The dorm is really small, but if you see it from a positive ankle it is quit cosy. The swimming pool is to cold but after sims workout it's really a pleasure. The breakfast is really great! You can choose a lot of things and the can make fresh pancakes and eggs! Location is good, rent a bike and in a couple of minuets you're in the old center!

Had a pleasant stay for 4 nights, room was basic and small but did the job to sleep, met some lovely people here. Was within walking distance to Central market and had lots near by. Staff were not very friendly and were very unhelpful, we had a leak in our bathroom ceiling which nothing was done about when reported. Best thing was that we did a cooking course arranged by the hostel called Thuan Tinh Island cooking course, worth the $32!

• 26th Feb 2015