Hoa Binh Hotel Reviews

696 Hai Ba Trung Street, Cam Pho Ward, Hoi An, Vietnam

The location is optimal for all sorts of things you can do in Mui Né. If you bring something to the attention of the staff (water spraying tab, leaking sink - cleaning staff never noticed it; or didn't care). They take care of it. Only that you need to interrupt the staffs private chatter something to get their attention. You can find cheaper bus tickets in town than are sold in the hotel. If you do the laundry be prepared to get not all your pieces back but have some new ones. Else the was OK.

The breakfast and location are very good but I stayed in the 6 beds dorm and it was almost claustrophobic, the room was ridiculous small for 6 people with their backpacks! There was no place to circulate and the lockers are not big enough to keep out backpacks. Also the cleaning lacks behind, since the hotel is very big with tons of guests, I guess they are just not able to clean it all. Unless you are staying in a private room with your mates it's ok, but if you choose the dorm I just say no.

Really good hostel that looks and feels (when you're not in the form) like a hotel. The dorm itself was a bit cramped but there was a pool and restaurant area to relax in with cheap menu. Best thing was free buffet breakfast, so good. Staff were helpful and friendly but I stayed at a busy time and got turfed out abruptly on my 3rd day having only booked 2 nights, my own fault for not being organised, however it was annoying as they had my passport!

We planned to stay for 2 nights but stayed 6. The staff (especially the lady who is pregnant) were lovely. We stayed in a private room which was great. Excellent air conditioning, bar fridge and beds were made everyday. The pool was getting fixed so we were not able to swim in it. The breakfast is amazing. It is close to the night markets and lots of restaurants. It's only $4 to get to an bang or cui dai beach by taxi (you can also hire bikes) which is stunning!! Would definitely recommend x

Very clean rooms, excellent buffet breakfast. The staff were friendly and very helpful. As we were leaving, they gave us each a bottle of water for the trip. If you are coming from Danang, I recommend talking the bus as it will be 30-50k instead of 300k. The bus station in Hoi An is a short 15 minute walk from the hotel. Just check the map at the station before you set off. If you take a motorbike, it should be less than 20,000d.

Great location, right by the old town. Lovely buffet breakfast, served by the pool (which itself is oddly placed though, and under a low roof). Big lockers. Unfortunately I was ill while in Hoi An and spent plenty of time in the hostel and I consistently found the staff to be surly, rude and reluctant to help with anything even if you could get their attention. Never nice when the cleaning staff pop into your dorm for a nap (after they've made up the beds no less) either. Shame.

the breakfast included here is very good! there is a lot of choice on the buffet and the staff are happy to make you pancakes or omelettes to order. the only things that let this hostel down are 1. the security guard sleeps at night rendering himself pointless and 2. the layout means sound travels from the bottom floor to the top floor meaning you get woken up at night quite often.

• 2nd Jul 2014

Wonderful staff. Rooms are small but fine. Pool is also a nice benefit. Lots of restaurants/shops close by and a quick walk to the beautiful river. The best A/C I've experienced in Southeast Asia so far!

Great little place to stay. We left our passports in hue and they got them to us without any problems. Breakfast was good, super clean room and not too $$! Would recommend to anyone :)

• 29th Jun 2014

My room was very dirty the whole time I was there, like it hadn't been cleaned in weeks or months (6-bed dorm). There was a ton of trash all over the place from previous guests. Other than this the stay was good.

I have very mixed feelings about this place. The room was never properly cleaned. Lots of trash and dirty floor. Half the staff was sweet, the others sour. Nice included breakfast buffet if you go early. By 9:30 things run out and staff gets pissy if you ask for restocking. Location great.

Excellent hub for exploring Hoi An

I stayed here 4 nights. 5 $/night for dorm + good breakfat sounds great. Yes, it's quite cheap place to stay comparing to what you get - good bed, clean room with ac, travel desk, good location etc. But! The toilet & bath-rooms are weird!!! I mean it's not smart to do the toilet/bathroom doors without lockers and the wall made of glass is not good as well. You should change these 2 weaknesses. Everything else is good :)

Very good value for money. Breakfast buffet was great :)

The cleaning lady didn't clean, she just restocked soap and TP and made beds. The dorm and ensuite bathroom were pretty gross the entire time I was there.

Pros: a lot of people to meet, good location, staff is very helpful Cons: bathroom was not so clean, our room was close to the kitchen so at 6am no more sleep w/o earplugs...

The six-bed dorm I was in was very cramped, but no other complaints. Staff were friendly and helpful, breakfast and pool were great.

Great place all around. Solid breakfast. Friendly staff. Clean. Secure lockers. I'd stay there again.

• 11th Jun 2014

Great hostel with a wide variety of stuff for breakfast. The door to my dorm room didn't actually lock which was a bit strange but otherwise everything was great

Lovely staff. Very helpful. Nice attractive room at a good price. Great location.

« first « Prev 1 2 3