Hoa Binh Hotel Reviews

696 Hai Ba Trung Street, Cam Pho Ward, Hoi An, Vietnam

I didn't find that the staff were as terrible as all the reviews made them out to seem. Rooms were clean, staff were helpful when I needed them, Internet was good, breakfast was awesome and location was really close to the old quarter. Was perfect for me.

All in all a pretty good place to stay, great value for money, only downside was there was zero water pressure in our room, which meant it was a bit of a struggle to have a shower.

Everything was great!! Only the staff weren't so friendly

DIsn't experience any of the negativity in previous reviews. Found the staff to be helpful and pleasant throughout my stay. Insanely good unlimited breakdast buffet. Clean rooms. Ac on full blast which was so nice. Fluffy blanket!! Warm shower and super clean. Really liked staying here.

Breakfast buffet was really good

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Japan

Random hostel. Strange atmosphere, some of the workers were unfriendly and they seems like they don't want to work in a hostel and don't like the foreginers. Housekeeping came to my room 5 minutes to 11 (11 is check out time) to prepare the bed for the afternoon. I felt really bad in this hostel, but besides this they have nice brekfast buffet and location is good as well. There is also a swimming pool, but water is cold and nobody tried that. Nothing special for this price...

Had a pleasant stay for 4 nights, room was basic and small but did the job to sleep, met some lovely people here. Was within walking distance to Central market and had lots near by. Staff were not very friendly and were very unhelpful, we had a leak in our bathroom ceiling which nothing was done about when reported. Best thing was that we did a cooking course arranged by the hostel called Thuan Tinh Island cooking course, worth the $32!

• 26th Feb 2015

Overall the hotel was nice. The indoor pool was a bit cold for me and I'm relatively used to swimming in cold water. The rooms were good and from what I could tell pretty quiet. I'd stay there again.

• 18th Feb 2015

Breakfast already at 6.30am and tasty, 5 min. walk to centre, it's good for the price

• 18th Feb 2015

Your average hostel, minus the introduction and information about stuff like breakfast and checkout time ect

The breakfast was amazing and the location is fantastic! We had a 3 bed room, the room was damp and musky and later we noticed that the painting on one of the walls was completely covered in mold!! When we removed the painting there was mold on the wall where the painting was. When we told the receptionist about this she just asked us why we removed the painting and did not offer anything else to the conversation. We were told that the wall would be cleaned but that never happened.

very rude staff apart from the cleaning crew. showers have no pressure, Wi-Fi is a bit slow. Not the worst place I stayed at but not fab either. Not a far walk to the town and close to bars and restaurants, there's lots of bike rental places too.

This has probably been the worst hostel I have stayed in on my journey! The dormitory beds are too close together which crowds the room. Only the bottom bunk bed has a plug point. The sheets were dirty with what appeared to be blood stains! The bathroom door has a glass panel and basically you can see into the bathroom itself- so zero privacy! No hot water. I would never stay here again. I checked out after one night.

• 12th Feb 2015

nice place

Good location where to stay. The staff is quite friendly and don't forget the great breakfast buffet. The room was nice and clean, but they the towels were a little dirty. No safe box in the room (private room) but they can keep your wallet/money at the reception. Anyway I recommend this hotel, good value for money.

The beds are very hard, they give u towel that are stain and a lil dirty. Stuff is not friendly at all, if u ask them something they answer u with am attitude... Very small dorm with 6 beds, good size bathroom thou... For me is very important the beds and tye stuff and they both were horrible.... Great breakfast thou!! They dont provide u water or coffee and the day of arrival they charge extra for breakfast...

• 1st Feb 2015

Overall nice hostel. Good location, short walk from Japanese bridge and old town which is nice at night with the lanterns! You need to Hire bikes/bicycles to get to beaches as they are out of town. Average breakfast, comfortable room, would stay again If needing to. No common area as such but you can sit by the pool next to reception and the eating area downstairs with some computers if required. Not well advertised but there is All day food in the eating area. Nice restaurants in immediate area

Water pressure in the shower was bad, made it almost impossible to take a shower (4th floor). But room was good, included breakfast ok and the service super friendly and nice. We recommend it.

i was greeted by cockroach after cockroach. the bathroom smelled really bad and the dorm was a dark cave. the staff wasn't particularly friendly or helpful when i asked about onward travel. i ended up booking the room and sleeping somewhere else that was a complete upgrade for around the same price. look elsewhere, there are plenty of great options in town and this isn't one of them.

Fantastic location in Hoi An to start exploring the shops and stalls. Beds clean. Nice pool in reception, but it never quite felt warm enough out to want to use it, although it did look very appealing. Breakfast buffet was a bonus. Lockers in rooms good for your valuables but not big enough for whole bag. Staff friendly and efficient.

« first « Prev 1 2 3