Hoa Binh Hotel Reviews

696 Hai Ba Trung Street, Cam Pho Ward, Hoi An, Vietnam

Overall the hotel was nice. The indoor pool was a bit cold for me and I'm relatively used to swimming in cold water. The rooms were good and from what I could tell pretty quiet. I'd stay there again.

• 18th Feb 2015

Breakfast already at 6.30am and tasty, 5 min. walk to centre, it's good for the price

• 18th Feb 2015

Your average hostel, minus the introduction and information about stuff like breakfast and checkout time ect

The breakfast was amazing and the location is fantastic! We had a 3 bed room, the room was damp and musky and later we noticed that the painting on one of the walls was completely covered in mold!! When we removed the painting there was mold on the wall where the painting was. When we told the receptionist about this she just asked us why we removed the painting and did not offer anything else to the conversation. We were told that the wall would be cleaned but that never happened.

very rude staff apart from the cleaning crew. showers have no pressure, Wi-Fi is a bit slow. Not the worst place I stayed at but not fab either. Not a far walk to the town and close to bars and restaurants, there's lots of bike rental places too.

This has probably been the worst hostel I have stayed in on my journey! The dormitory beds are too close together which crowds the room. Only the bottom bunk bed has a plug point. The sheets were dirty with what appeared to be blood stains! The bathroom door has a glass panel and basically you can see into the bathroom itself- so zero privacy! No hot water. I would never stay here again. I checked out after one night.

• 12th Feb 2015

nice place

Good location where to stay. The staff is quite friendly and don't forget the great breakfast buffet. The room was nice and clean, but they the towels were a little dirty. No safe box in the room (private room) but they can keep your wallet/money at the reception. Anyway I recommend this hotel, good value for money.

The beds are very hard, they give u towel that are stain and a lil dirty. Stuff is not friendly at all, if u ask them something they answer u with am attitude... Very small dorm with 6 beds, good size bathroom thou... For me is very important the beds and tye stuff and they both were horrible.... Great breakfast thou!! They dont provide u water or coffee and the day of arrival they charge extra for breakfast...

• 1st Feb 2015

Overall nice hostel. Good location, short walk from Japanese bridge and old town which is nice at night with the lanterns! You need to Hire bikes/bicycles to get to beaches as they are out of town. Average breakfast, comfortable room, would stay again If needing to. No common area as such but you can sit by the pool next to reception and the eating area downstairs with some computers if required. Not well advertised but there is All day food in the eating area. Nice restaurants in immediate area

Water pressure in the shower was bad, made it almost impossible to take a shower (4th floor). But room was good, included breakfast ok and the service super friendly and nice. We recommend it.

i was greeted by cockroach after cockroach. the bathroom smelled really bad and the dorm was a dark cave. the staff wasn't particularly friendly or helpful when i asked about onward travel. i ended up booking the room and sleeping somewhere else that was a complete upgrade for around the same price. look elsewhere, there are plenty of great options in town and this isn't one of them.

Fantastic location in Hoi An to start exploring the shops and stalls. Beds clean. Nice pool in reception, but it never quite felt warm enough out to want to use it, although it did look very appealing. Breakfast buffet was a bonus. Lockers in rooms good for your valuables but not big enough for whole bag. Staff friendly and efficient.

The hotel is correct, but the walls are so thin that sleeping there is just impossible; there is noise all the night and all the day. Plus, when we asked the staff to cancel our next night or to find a solution, they did not try to do anything. For the rest of the questions you can have during your daily life in your trip, they were barely helpful.

Great place to stay in Hoi An. The staff is super friendly and the rooms are ok. Our double was quite small though and as it's a quite big hotel and catering to backpackers you should not be too picky about drunken fellows waking you up at 4am in the morning returning from the bar. All in all it was a great stay in Hao Binh, it has a perfect location. And not to forget the nice breakfast buffet included in the room price. Excellent value for money.

Linens had a blood stain, but the bathroom was clean. It's in an excellent location and has a little bit of an atmosphere. I had the cheapest dorm room and was expecting anything more than I got. Some of the staff spoke English. Stay if you want to be close to the city center.

It's a good place, and good facilities. However the staffs some of them are not really friendly.

Great breakfast, nice staff, however bedsheets were not clean.

Dorms too cramped, and 6 people to one ensuite bathroom (where there is a limited hot water supply) is too much in my opinion. I switched to a private room, and those are very nice.

Great breakfast, fantastic location. Seemed to be the only budget option actually in the city.