Hoa Binh Hotel Reviews

696 Hai Ba Trung Street, Cam Pho Ward, Hoi An, Vietnam

Loveliest staff you could ever want to have

Clean room and close to the centre of Hoi An. Besides of that nothing special and we got a feeling that the staffs main focus was to sell you tours, bus tickets and that kind of stuff.

Cheap dorm room inside a hotel, amazing breakfast the pancakes are the best. Just a 5/10 mins walk to the old town. There's a place for beer for 3000 just across the road too. The locker in our room was slightly stiff and there wasn't really a common area to meet a lot of people as it was just in the restaurant area.

the staff was polite and helpful. Room was clean and spacious. Stayed in a triple bed room. The breakfast buffet was alright.

Decent place, nothing special at all. They have an awful breakfast buffet set up, and need to space it out more so people aren't crowded everywhere. It took us a long time to get food because of that.

I had a nice stay at this hostel! The room are fine and the free breakfast is amazing! The staff was friendly and helpful. I am happy with the price I paid for what I got. I would stay again!

When I arrived my bedding hadn't been changed. Hairs everywhere on my sheets, pillow, and blanket, as well as weird brown dirt stains on my sheets. When I went to the front desk to tell them they didn't do anything to help. I had to run out for a fitting and after dinner and my fitting when I returned I tried again to ask for clean sheets. The man at he front desk rudely left and came back with supposedly clean sheets that where wet. Not great.

Nice and clean twinroom with a/c. Best breakfast buffet we had in Vietnam.

Staff is so so lovely and helpful. Absolutely delicious included breakfast buffet- with omelettes salads peanut butter - lots options. Very clean. Great location. Nice enough beds.

Hotel is in good location. Stayed in 6 bed dorm which was a bit crowded as the room was very small but sheets were clean. Bathroom was okay too, if a bit mouldy. Buffet breakfast in the morning was great, with a large selection that changed every day.

Dorm was sticky, smelly and bed not clean at all. But biggest problem was we had only four lockers for six people. Not cool to carry your important stuff with you all day...However, breakfast was great...

The breakfast was amazing! Never ate a breakfast like this in Vietnam. Rooms are clean and staff are really friendly. A good hostel to share a private room!

Stayed in a twin room, clean, average size, shared balcony, good wifi, lots of choices at the breakfast buffet. Lots of nice places to eat near by and not far from the old town. The pool location is a little odd.

The hotel was good, we had a clean and comfortable bedroom. The staff was respectfull but not really helpfull. However the buffet-breakfast was awesome and the main street is 10 mins walking distance.

Lovely, helpful staff, especially when it came to planning further travels. Hotel had both a family and backpacker vibe, nice buffet breakfast and clean swimming pool. Excellent location.

We loved staying in Hoa Binh! The private room was such good value for money- felt like a real luxury for a backpacker! free buffet breakfast included was also such a bonus. The location is perfect- just round the corner from the old town of Hoi An where all the shops and restaurants are, and opposite a bike rental shop - 15 min cycle to gorgeous beach. Staff very helpful and sweet, but we were quoted an expensive price for a bus which we got for 70% of the price at an agent.

Dorms were clean and comfortable.location is excellent though they didn't pick me up from bus station as promised.

Location is perfect and staff were great. Breakfast is brilliant and the town is really nice. The only problem is the bathroom. The shower hose has to be held while you shower and we had no shower curtain in our bathroom so it made the bathroom quiet messy but in the end it didn't really bother us and the water left the shower into a hole in the ground which housed a couple of cockroaches but I would still have mark it down.

We just spent a night there in private room. The room is ok. When we walk in, it smells funny like no one stays in that room long time. Room is cleanish.. staffs didn't smile at all when work.

Very good place to stay.Great breakfast, pool, facilities etc.One problem,we booked a bus to Hanoi, after asking in town, we were quoted $15.We asked at the hostel, was told two buses, $15 and $18, if we got the $18 we were guaranteed a good sleeper bus. It turns out there is only one bus anyway, so we were overcharged compared to everybody else on the bus. Also we we all made to get off the bus at Hue, wait while other people filled the bus and then were told no morebus till 5pm next day.WTF!!!

• 1st Jan 2016