Hoa Binh Hotel Reviews

696 Hai Ba Trung Street, Cam Pho Ward, Hoi An, Vietnam

first to say, the breakfast is great. But... - don"t do your laundry here, mine got even more dirty and was still wet. My towel still smelled like it hadn't been washed at all. - you don"t have your own socket or light in the rooms, and sockets don"t work at all. I had to charge everything in the restaurant. - they just try to sell their tours and don"t help you at all with the local busses. If you wanna see marble mountains I can really recommend you to take the lokal bus (20.000dong)

Good enough hotel/hostel. room was very cramped as 6 beds were crammed into a small room. Once everybody was in the room there was very little space. Swimming pool is a good feature. Overall it's an average stay in average accommodation

Average. Private room was really good though, worth it if there's two of you. Seriously need a storage room to put your bags though, not safe to leave your bags in the hallway

The hostel has good location, however, the staff is unfriendly most of the time, rooms are dirty and linens too, despite the staff says "Room cleaning!!!" for the morning,the shower bath in dorms are broken. The breaksfast is Wow!!! So good!!! The hotel has not place to store luggage. You can rent a motorbike in front for 4 or 5 usd, and bycicle for 1 usd. Price is good but don't have large expectations.

The Dormrooms are the smallest I've ever seen. There is no way to dry your rope somewhere. They told me that I should dry it in the bathroom, but the bathroom was very humid. The male stuff was VERY unfriendly. In our bathroom the shower was broken. We went to the reception and told, what happened. They just let us know to take a shower in the shared bathroom. When I checked out I asked for a discount because of this and they told me that we didn't say anything before.

Hoa binh hostel is not as bad as from the review. For me as a backpacker, i think it is worth in term of value of money. The breakfast is buffet and the bed is also not really bad. Just the condition of the room is not very good. There is no any windows in the room and very dark. But i will recommend as it is worth. Thanks

there are no lockers

• 15th Aug 2015
  • Israel

I stayed here for two nights even though I saw some bad ratings for it because the better rated places were full. I actually enjoyed my time here, location is fantastic, has an indoor pool to cool off from the scorching heat, airco is decent. The dorm was quite small but was no problem for me. I liked the breakfast, like a small buffet and a woman who cooks nice scrambled eggs and pancakes for people just the way they like them. I do recommend this place

Ended up staying 5 bights here, room was pretty small but it was nice and shower was good. Very good location for walking or cycling everywhere as central. Sraff heloful too

It seemed like the type of party backpacker hostel, not so much for our type of travelling but it was allright for a few nights. A bit dirty.

The shower was not hot or cold, just Luke warm with low pressure. The sink didn't drain properly. The bed sheets were dirty on our first night. Breakfast was poor. The room was advertised as looking over the pool but actually you had to lean out of the bathroom window and look through a small gap in the floor. The pool was very cold and in the main reception looking out to the street. Some of the staff were fantastic and very helpful, unfortunately some seemed unhappy and moody. Great location.

He staff at the hostel were amazing! They were so friendly and so helpful. The facilities were fairly poor and the rooms pretty shabby. I suppose you can't really expect much more for the price. I had to move to a private room because the bed I was meant to be in was soiled and there was blood on it. But I think it was a one off. I can't commend the staff enough though for their friendliness.

• 11th Aug 2015

The overall stay was pleasant. I had my own room so I can't pass judgement on the dorms. The staff in my experience were highly unfriendly and very unwelcoming. If you want a straight answer don't expect to receive one from the staff.

• 10th Aug 2015

Stay here because its one of the cheaper options and because the breakfast is a buffet and its pretty good. but be prepared for squeaky beds jammed too close to each other,smelly dirty bathrooms, grey towels and the rudest staff I have ever encountered. I have been to 60+ countries and the staff here are the rudest, bitchiest, most unfriendly, unhelpful people I have ever met! and don't bother getting your laundry done here mine came back unclean unfortunately I didn't realise it until too late!

The toilets and showers downstairs were very dirty, the bathroom in the room was nice

Hotel that doubles as a hostel, so expect a normal hotel room to be filled with bunk beds. Got kind of messy, but that was more because of the lack of space than lack of cleaning. Furthermore it is at walking distance of everything (although you don't want to walk back to the hotel late at night alone, but should be fine with 2 people). I'd recommend renting a motorbike across the street!

Good location and great free breakfast. Had more of a hotel vibe but I still met lots of cool people in my dom. You can rent a bike for a dollar across the road from the front which is nice. The laundry service was really good with my clothes smelling great afterwards. Air con kept the dorms refreshingly cold. Showers were a little weak and not every bed had a socket but overal a good place to stay.

Never any loan towels whenever I asked over my 2 night stay - annoying. Weird pool in the reception area. Dorms were ok. Large lockers. Great location for walking into the old town. Plenty on offer for breakfast.

On check in staff were unfriendly. If you want to get ill and stay in a mouldy, dam room then stay here otherwise avoid. The room was dripping with water from the ceiling. Ac was not working and when we mentioned to staff how unhappy we were with the room (this was a dorm) they shrugged it off. So disappointed it has so much potential. The smell in the dorm room was awful as well. Go next door like we did and can get a decent room half the price then this dump of a hotel.

Expected a lot more. Staff wasn't very helpful and once the housekeepers took my blanket and me towel and it was a struggle getting it back even though I did nothing wrong. Breakfast is ok but do NOT order anything else from the resultant. In overall I'm not satisfied and would not stay there again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4