8.4
Fabulous 172 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 172 Total Reviews
Hoa My Hotel Located at 44 Tran Cao Van St, , Hoi An.
Vietnam
Hoi An 84510 44 Tran Cao Van St
84% 172
15.8807510 108.3277192
    Rooms available

15th Feb 2016

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. Room was spacious, always clean and well furnished. Staff friendly and helpful and the location pretty convenient. Can't go wrong here.

11th Feb 2016

Very good location. Very attentive staff. Lovely breakfast with plenty of fruit! Good value place to stay in the charming hoi an!