Hoa My Hotel Reviews

44 Tran Cao Van St, Hoi An, Vietnam

I stayed for 3 nights and enjoyed my stay. There isn't really a common area to meet fellow travellers and the swimming pool was smaller than I expected. There is construction going on next door so there is a lot of noise after 7am so bring your ear plugs. It is very close to the centre of the old town.

great hotel - they forgave me for breaking their umbrella! Would stay again

Great staff ,very clean and good location

Clean spacious room, good location from the centre of the city, only major downside was the deafening building works that started at 7am and continued throughout the day, not the best when I was ill and trying to sleep during the day. Other then that polite friendly staff and opposite cafe 41 which has the nicest staff and food! Would recommend but with ear plugs!

Ok hotel, service is the best part really. No oversheet for bed provided so used my silk sleeping bag liner. Quite a bit from old town, 10-15 mins walk. Good, but not excellent. Wifi poor at times.

Everything was perfect! Just what we needed, very nice staff, gold trips and a great town!

Hoi An is not a nice place and had some fun here with an extended stay not actually being available but they worked it out for us in the end at a neighbouring hotel (which then promptly tried to forget the reduced price). If you come by bus (from Hue) you'll likely find a rep pushing this place but their not bad people just close enough to be there. On that note the bikes by the bus drop off are lying scum, got harassed with "it's too far" chasing me when this hotel is literally 30sec away

if given a chance to be back in Hoi An, we will definitely stay in this hotel again. Very nice hotel, beyond our expectations.

Nice place to stay. Friendly staff. Quiet location close to restaurants and convenience stores. The food at Cafe 41 is very good - located directly opposite the hotel. If you want to kill a few hours in a Starbucks-style cafe try Highlands Coffee, 83 Tran Hung Dao.