Hoa My Hotel Reviews

44 Tran Cao Van St, Hoi An, Vietnam

I treated myself to a private room here while in Hoi An and I was very pleased with my decision. The room was very comfortable, clean, and had a private balcony with a decent view! Not sure why they put a pool in the lobby though...

Close walk to the Old Quarter. Free bikes were a definite plus. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean; hot showers and comfortable beds were definitely appreciated. Room facilities included mini fridge, kettle, fan and hair dryer. Great value for money. Staff were also very friendly and had great English.

Stayed here a couple of nights, had both a 2 and 3 bed room. Both were excellent. Cleaned regularly. Included breakfast was very good. In a good spot, nice and quiet. Cafe across the street has very nice and very cheap food. Staff at hotel were friendly and helped with arranging things we wanted to do. Would stay again.

I stayed for 3 nights and enjoyed my stay. There isn't really a common area to meet fellow travellers and the swimming pool was smaller than I expected. There is construction going on next door so there is a lot of noise after 7am so bring your ear plugs. It is very close to the centre of the old town.

The place was nice enough. Room was nice and big and was clean also. No real atmosphere in the hotel to speak of. A few nice cafés nearby but town is a 20 min walk. My main gripe with this place was that one lady in particular was giving it the hard sell for her tailor shop. We took her suggested route into town, which took us past the shop and later discovered it added about 15 mins to the journey. Hmmm.

great hotel - they forgave me for breaking their umbrella! Would stay again