Hoa My Hotel Reviews

44 Tran Cao Van St, Hoi An, Vietnam

Close walk to the Old Quarter. Free bikes were a definite plus. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean; hot showers and comfortable beds were definitely appreciated. Room facilities included mini fridge, kettle, fan and hair dryer. Great value for money. Staff were also very friendly and had great English.

Stayed here a couple of nights, had both a 2 and 3 bed room. Both were excellent. Cleaned regularly. Included breakfast was very good. In a good spot, nice and quiet. Cafe across the street has very nice and very cheap food. Staff at hotel were friendly and helped with arranging things we wanted to do. Would stay again.

I stayed for 3 nights and enjoyed my stay. There isn't really a common area to meet fellow travellers and the swimming pool was smaller than I expected. There is construction going on next door so there is a lot of noise after 7am so bring your ear plugs. It is very close to the centre of the old town.

The place was nice enough. Room was nice and big and was clean also. No real atmosphere in the hotel to speak of. A few nice cafés nearby but town is a 20 min walk. My main gripe with this place was that one lady in particular was giving it the hard sell for her tailor shop. We took her suggested route into town, which took us past the shop and later discovered it added about 15 mins to the journey. Hmmm.

great hotel - they forgave me for breaking their umbrella! Would stay again

Great staff ,very clean and good location

Clean spacious room, good location from the centre of the city, only major downside was the deafening building works that started at 7am and continued throughout the day, not the best when I was ill and trying to sleep during the day. Other then that polite friendly staff and opposite cafe 41 which has the nicest staff and food! Would recommend but with ear plugs!

Ok hotel, service is the best part really. No oversheet for bed provided so used my silk sleeping bag liner. Quite a bit from old town, 10-15 mins walk. Good, but not excellent. Wifi poor at times.

Everything was perfect! Just what we needed, very nice staff, gold trips and a great town!

Hoi An is not a nice place and had some fun here with an extended stay not actually being available but they worked it out for us in the end at a neighbouring hotel (which then promptly tried to forget the reduced price). If you come by bus (from Hue) you'll likely find a rep pushing this place but their not bad people just close enough to be there. On that note the bikes by the bus drop off are lying scum, got harassed with "it's too far" chasing me when this hotel is literally 30sec away