Hoa My Hotel Reviews

44 Tran Cao Van St, Hoi An, Vietnam

Such warm welcoming and friendly staff that went out of their way to make sure we enjoyed our stay. Makes such a big difference when you look forward to seeing the staff int he morning for a chat. Rooms were big, clean, and comfortable. Its a bit of a walk from the main area, but to be honest its nice to be away from the noise when you retire in the evening. And try the cafe 41 over the road - best spring rolls EVER!

hoa my really satisfied me. when i arrived i as pretty tired and entering in the room i thought "thank's god!". it was very nice with a balcony where to drink a cold beer. staff is also helpfull and kind with me. it' the best place i've been since i arrived n vietnam. if you wish they have also a small swimming pool inside. Just breakfast is not excellent cause you don't have so many things, but hey, it was included... . Strongly recommended!

Hoa My Hotel is simple and mostly fine for any short stay in Hoi An. However, there were small inconveniences. When we arrived, we discovered our room had been given to another guest. We were given a discount for the first night. The hot water is not reliable. It only lasted for a few minutes in our room. And upon checkout, I was informed the hotel could not accept credit cards. This is not a big deal, but it did cause another unplanned ATM trip. Regardless, small inconveniences add up!

Overall, pretty good hostel. About a 20 minute walk from old town, but you can rent bicycles here for $1 each... Can also bike to the beach in about half an hour. Definitely go to Cafe 41 across the street, beer for 3000 dong and really good, really cheap food. Our room was a but dingy and not the greatest place to meet people, but overall pretty decent.

1 2 Next » last »