Hoa My Hotel Reviews

44 Tran Cao Van St, Hoi An, Vietnam

An amazing hotel! Originally only planned on staying two nights but we end3d uo staying 9. Lovely staff and a great location in regards to Ancient Town/ Markets. The Cafe across the street is very cheap and delicious. The staff was helpful with everything which made the stay that much nicer. Would stay here again!

Lovely hotel. Clean and tidy and having the pool was amazing. The pool was slightly chilly but fine. The rooms were large and comfortable and the bathrooms very nice. The hot water however ran out half way through showering every time. But would still recommend.

Lovely hotel with clean facilites. I would say it is slightly away from main attractions of the river front and resturants but with the bicycle hire everything is within reach, inc the beach! Staff are always smiling and willing to help and breakfast has a good selection, especially the pancakes!

This hotel advertises itself as an "internationally rated 2-star hotel," but after staying in hostels in Vietnam it feels like 5. Well priced especially compared to 2 dorm beds during high season. Staff were extremely accommodating and helpful, the rooms were the cleanest in all of Vietnam (refreshed daily), and the bathroom was amazing. Breakfast was great each morning, and the rental bikes were a nice way to get around. The indoor lobby pool is also extra fancy for Vietnam, nice touch!

Super friendly staff, the room are really clean an the best in hoi an is right the street. Not the place to meet other backpackers but I would recommendif you love a quiet and relaxing place.

I treated myself to a private room here while in Hoi An and I was very pleased with my decision. The room was very comfortable, clean, and had a private balcony with a decent view! Not sure why they put a pool in the lobby though...

Close walk to the Old Quarter. Free bikes were a definite plus. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean; hot showers and comfortable beds were definitely appreciated. Room facilities included mini fridge, kettle, fan and hair dryer. Great value for money. Staff were also very friendly and had great English.

Stayed here a couple of nights, had both a 2 and 3 bed room. Both were excellent. Cleaned regularly. Included breakfast was very good. In a good spot, nice and quiet. Cafe across the street has very nice and very cheap food. Staff at hotel were friendly and helped with arranging things we wanted to do. Would stay again.

I stayed for 3 nights and enjoyed my stay. There isn't really a common area to meet fellow travellers and the swimming pool was smaller than I expected. There is construction going on next door so there is a lot of noise after 7am so bring your ear plugs. It is very close to the centre of the old town.

The place was nice enough. Room was nice and big and was clean also. No real atmosphere in the hotel to speak of. A few nice cafés nearby but town is a 20 min walk. My main gripe with this place was that one lady in particular was giving it the hard sell for her tailor shop. We took her suggested route into town, which took us past the shop and later discovered it added about 15 mins to the journey. Hmmm.

great hotel - they forgave me for breaking their umbrella! Would stay again

Great staff ,very clean and good location

Clean spacious room, good location from the centre of the city, only major downside was the deafening building works that started at 7am and continued throughout the day, not the best when I was ill and trying to sleep during the day. Other then that polite friendly staff and opposite cafe 41 which has the nicest staff and food! Would recommend but with ear plugs!

Ok hotel, service is the best part really. No oversheet for bed provided so used my silk sleeping bag liner. Quite a bit from old town, 10-15 mins walk. Good, but not excellent. Wifi poor at times.

Everything was perfect! Just what we needed, very nice staff, gold trips and a great town!

Hoi An is not a nice place and had some fun here with an extended stay not actually being available but they worked it out for us in the end at a neighbouring hotel (which then promptly tried to forget the reduced price). If you come by bus (from Hue) you'll likely find a rep pushing this place but their not bad people just close enough to be there. On that note the bikes by the bus drop off are lying scum, got harassed with "it's too far" chasing me when this hotel is literally 30sec away

if given a chance to be back in Hoi An, we will definitely stay in this hotel again. Very nice hotel, beyond our expectations.

Nice place to stay. Friendly staff. Quiet location close to restaurants and convenience stores. The food at Cafe 41 is very good - located directly opposite the hotel. If you want to kill a few hours in a Starbucks-style cafe try Highlands Coffee, 83 Tran Hung Dao.

We had a double room which was lovely, beds were very comfy and we even treated ourselves to the mini bar - reasonably priced. Would have liked a locker/safe in room but you could leave any valuables at reception when you went out so not a problem. Free breakfast was a plus and the pool is an excellent way to cool down after wandering the old quarter. Although we felt the location was slightly further out than we expected but still only takes 15 mins to the river.

We had booked an superior double room and it was amazing! Bright, with a balcony and a little pond on the balcony with fish in it! Loved it! Location about 5-10minutes walk to center, an in the street around are nice cheap restaurants. Pool inside which we didn,t use. They offer bikes for day rent, so you can easily reach the beaches(loved An Dang!!!) and the rice padies. Definitifely come back next time!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6