Hoa My I Hotel Reviews

201 Ly Thuong Kiet St, Hoi An, Vietnam

We were very disappointed when we arrived here; this is because we were expecting something entirely different than what it was. There is NO pool. It's quite a ways away from the nicer part of town (that has lots of good options for same price range). The staff were friendly and the room was fine, but we would recommend they adjust their description so people know where they are going.

Hoa My I was in a very good location-only a 10 minute walk into the centre of Hoi An. Staff were generally friendly and helpful. My room was cleaned daily. The room as spacious with a TV and en suite. The swimming pool is actually located at their sister hotel one street away. Suggestions for improvement-it would have been nice to have had a larger area for guests to congregate. Computers were a bit slow and dusty. But overall I was pleased with my stay here :) Female,29,travelling alone.

Location was great, center really near by, beaches close by bike, the staff understood and speak good english, no hang out area which is too bad, was cheap for a twin room knowing that breakfast (you can choose one dish and one drink from the menu) was included! + we had free bicycles for the whole time we were there! No electricity when you leave the room, so you cannot charge your batteries while you are away. Staff was nice.

Wonderful stay with very happy and very helpful staff and the free collection from the bus stop, excellent. Even though the accommodation was a long walk walk from the river it was pleasant and non taxing. Room was very comfortable and the way the the breakfast room / common room was set up made it very conducive to chatting with other guests which was fantastic. It is good it is in a location that is quiet at night but unfortunate it can get noisy in the morning and afternoon. Thank you Hoa My

Staff are good. But shower was not strong.