Hoa My I Hotel Reviews

201 Ly Thuong Kiet St, Hoi An, Vietnam

Wonderful stay with very happy and very helpful staff and the free collection from the bus stop, excellent. Even though the accommodation was a long walk walk from the river it was pleasant and non taxing. Room was very comfortable and the way the the breakfast room / common room was set up made it very conducive to chatting with other guests which was fantastic. It is good it is in a location that is quiet at night but unfortunate it can get noisy in the morning and afternoon. Thank you Hoa My

Staff are good. But shower was not strong.

I realy like my pink and big room with balcony. The staf is friendly and always make the best to help. Beware the percentage charge on train tickets.

We had a nice stay at Hoa My I Hotel. The rooms are big enough, clean and the breakfast is fine. The staff is friendly and helpfull, but their transfer booking to Pleiku with local bus was disappointing. The local bus picked us up at hotel, went to Quy Nhon, but there the bus driver dropped everybody off at a gas station - no connection to Pleiku! When calling the hotel again they simply said they have told us it's easier to take the night bus... Btw the hotel received 50 USD for this "transfer"