7.2
Very Good 61 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 61 Total Reviews
Hoa My I Hotel Located at 201 Ly Thuong Kiet St, , Hoi An.
Vietnam
Hoi An Quang Nam 84510 201 Ly Thuong Kiet St
72% 61
15.8839500 108.3268153
    Rooms available

• England, All Female Group, 31-40
23rd Feb 2016
8.0

It's not really a hostel, more of a hotel, so it's not really a great place to meet other backpackers. However, the rooms are really clean with comfy beds and the staff are very helpful. Location isn't bad but it's about 15-20 minutes walk to the centre of Hoi An. There's are some great cafes close by cafe 41 and cafe 43 and I recommend going there for food as the hotel has no restaurant.

• China, Couple, 25-30
20th Nov 2015
6.9

Overall experience is ok.

16th Nov 2015
6.6

Not great. Bed was quite comfortable but the temperature of air con was either boiling hot or ice cold. Shower was ok but there is a bizarre hatch in the wall which means you can hear the people in the next room using the toilet throughout your room as though they were sitting beside you. Place was extremely noisy, with building work starting at 7am and going all day - we complained and met with a sarcastic attitude and a shrug. Also, no safe and our window was boarded up. Decent location.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
13th Nov 2015
7.4

Average Hotel. Rooms were clean and beds were comfy. No breakfast included. Would still recommend it for one or two nights