Hoan Kiem Hostel Reviews

9-11A Hai Tuong Lane ,Ta Hien Str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam

I book for 4 beds dorm, The room is quite dirty, No air condition and no TV. But the hostel's staff is very friendly.

By far the worst hostel/hotel I have stayed in a very long time! The room was so incredibly dirty and everything (sink, short, toilet seat etc) was broken. The word disgusting doesn't even come close to describe the condition of my room. I didn't expect much for the cheap price - but I was still shocked by how bad it was. I moved in at 1 am - and moved out one hour later as I couldn't even imagine sleeping one night in a bed as dirty and filthy as the one I got.

I think this hostel did the job but not much more. Toilets were not so much fun, the staff was polite and nice, but some other hostels in the area offer a better atmosphere. Still a good place to be.

I was not stay in this hostel since they have renovation issue

Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean and comfortable.

Friendly staffs, and helpful. Room was clean, included breakfast. Value for our money. We booked halong bay 2days/1night in here was good price and best quality. Thanks all