• 9-11A Hai Tuong Lane ,Ta Hien Str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam
5.6
Rating 28 Total Reviews
5.6
Rating 28 Total Reviews
Hoan Kiem Hostel Located at 9-11A Hai Tuong Lane ,Ta Hien Str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi.
Vietnam
Hanoi 844 9-11A Hai Tuong Lane ,Ta Hien Str, Hoan Kiem Dist
56% 28
21.0345158 105.8520651
    Rooms available

• Indonesia, Male, 25-30
23rd Feb 2016
4.9

Not recomended dormitory, dirty, cracked bed, super dirty and dark toilet in dormitory. No power plug socket at bed, they just only have 2 socket at wall, can u imagine if we are 4 person. They don't give u room key, people easy can access ur room. Male Dormitory room behind hotel kitchen so smelly. Look out under the bed they keep unused belonging, we looks sleep on garage room. The only best is the staff , they are very friendly and very helpfull, also the breakfast not bad.

16th Feb 2016
6.6

Cost performance is good, but it was difficult for me to take a water shower in winter.

• Thailand, Female, 41+
7th Jan 2016
6.3

I book for 4 beds dorm, The room is quite dirty, No air condition and no TV. But the hostel's staff is very friendly.

27th Dec 2015
3.1

By far the worst hostel/hotel I have stayed in a very long time! The room was so incredibly dirty and everything (sink, short, toilet seat etc) was broken. The word disgusting doesn't even come close to describe the condition of my room. I didn't expect much for the cheap price - but I was still shocked by how bad it was. I moved in at 1 am - and moved out one hour later as I couldn't even imagine sleeping one night in a bed as dirty and filthy as the one I got.

26th Dec 2015
6.9

I think this hostel did the job but not much more. Toilets were not so much fun, the staff was polite and nice, but some other hostels in the area offer a better atmosphere. Still a good place to be.

• Indonesia, Male, 31-40
14th Dec 2015
6.0

I was not stay in this hostel since they have renovation issue

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
29th Nov 2015
2.0

It was the worst place I've ever stayed. Our room stunk of damp and dirt the bed sheets were not cleaned and had blood stains the floor had not been swept and there was hair and other rubbish when we got there. The bathroom was grimy and the light didn't work I felt unclean washing in there and it had a very pungent smell. The staff were not very helpful but didn't speak English well. Would no stay there again and would not recommend it.