Hoan Kiem Hostel Reviews

9-11A Hai Tuong Lane ,Ta Hien Str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam

I got a single room with a broken bed, shower and toilet. The shower's floor had a strange inclination, so it was always full of water. And the door's lock wasn't easy to open either... i also found an empty can of beer inside the bedside table and the pillow's cover wasn't clean. After 4 days asking for another room several times (i stayed there for 1 week) they finally changed me to an available single room for the same price and everything was ok. I think they just need to fix the room 303.

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Spain

Traveling cheap, thought we would rough it a bit more than usual with this place but the room was uninhabitable. Dirty damp sheets, the room was so damp that after 2 hours rest we had to leave as my asthma (which is never a problem) was set off. When I explained that we were going to look for another hotel, the man at the desk didn't put up a fight and seemed as though he was used to this happening. Found a gem (Camelia 6) around the corner.

this Hostel absolutely worth the money! is so cheap and have everything you could need, the staff is just awesome and so extremely helpful! receptionists helped me so much in organising all my trip around Hanoi, they are so friendly and available to help in anything you could ask for, I'm going trough a very bad tome in my life, so I wanted a single room and in this hostel was so cheap, I was so lonely and without idea where to go, they organised to me everything, activities and tours for cheap