Hoan Kiem Hostel Reviews

9-11A Hai Tuong Lane ,Ta Hien Str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam

Traveling cheap, thought we would rough it a bit more than usual with this place but the room was uninhabitable. Dirty damp sheets, the room was so damp that after 2 hours rest we had to leave as my asthma (which is never a problem) was set off. When I explained that we were going to look for another hotel, the man at the desk didn't put up a fight and seemed as though he was used to this happening. Found a gem (Camelia 6) around the corner.

this Hostel absolutely worth the money! is so cheap and have everything you could need, the staff is just awesome and so extremely helpful! receptionists helped me so much in organising all my trip around Hanoi, they are so friendly and available to help in anything you could ask for, I'm going trough a very bad tome in my life, so I wanted a single room and in this hostel was so cheap, I was so lonely and without idea where to go, they organised to me everything, activities and tours for cheap

It was cold in my room, i found some hairs (definitely not mine) on a bed sheet, also bathroom wasnt very clean. Location is really good, right in the heart of old quarter (was a bit challenging for me to find, it is in the alley next to the Essence Hotel). Breakfast consisted of one baguette and you could choose what you want inside (go for the one with egg, if you choose ham and bacon, there are only few small pieces).

Good location and breakfast, free toiletries and clean towel, nice staff. Also, the cheapest Halong bay and Sapa tours arragement by hostel tour desk

• 30th Jan 2015