• 9-11A Hai Tuong Lane ,Ta Hien Str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam

6.7
Good 31 Total Reviews
6.7
Good 31 Total Reviews
Hoan Kiem Hostel Located at 9-11A Hai Tuong Lane ,Ta Hien Str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi.
Vietnam
Hanoi 844 9-11A Hai Tuong Lane ,Ta Hien Str, Hoan Kiem Dist
67% 31
21.0345158 105.8520651
    Rooms available

20th Nov 2016
3.7

I don't where the pictures on the listing are from, but not Hoan Kien hostel. Reception photo is true to life, every other photo is from a different hotel. The private room I paid for was really bad. Broken picture on the wall, the bed was dented in and you could feel the springs. The sheets were not clean. I bought a sleeper bus ticket to Hoi An (which I was charged double the normal price) and I was assaulted by the bus driver for being a foreign woman. Do not book a bus ticket or stay here!