Hoax Hostel Reviews

Kansas Buildings, 50-54 Stanley Street, Liverpool, England

I've only been here for a couple of hours sleep. But this place made quite an impression on me! Perfectly clean, tidy, spacious room (go for Deluxe, it's worth it...) and comfy beds. I've never liked hostel showers - but it was even FUN, having a shower here :) The bar downstairs is pretty with competent staff behind the counter. Next time I'll sure stay a bit longer!

Honestly the nicest hostel I have ever stayed in. I had a female deluxe room and it was fantastic. The facilities were very clean, lockers by the beds, large rooms. Would for sure go back!

I cant really provide a good review as i stayed mid week and the hostel was very very quiet. Thus the atmosphere suffered greatly. The hostel itself was nice, everything was run well, the staff friendly and the facilities were up to standard. The beds were very uncomfortable and i failed to have a good night's sleep here and it didnt help my mood at all.

Hostelworld says "towels included", but they are not.

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Switzerland

Hi Thanks for taking time to leave a review. We do provide towels at £1 each available from reception. Hope you had a good trip The Hoax Team

Good location, clean and quiet, would use again.

• 24th Feb 2015
  • Wales

Hi Thanks for the review, great to see to see you would use us again. The Hoax Team

Ideal location and price for what we wanted, which was simply a place to rest our heads after a night out in the city. Very clean too.

• 20th Feb 2015

Hi Thanks for taking time to post a review, great to see Hoax was what you wanted, see you again soon The Hoax Team

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The location is simply great, it is really close to The Cavern. However, regarding the beds, they are very close to the ceiling, I'm a small person yet I had problems while trying to get out of bed haha

Hi Thanks for the great review, we aim to be the best hostel anyone can stay in! The Hoax Team

There are a few very very loud nightclubs just outside and it is not possible to sleep before 2am. But then again, if you're staying at the Cavern Quarter you're not planning on going to bed before 2am!

• 19th Feb 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Hi Thanks for the review, we are privileged to be so close to the great night life. We also provide ear plugs FOC for those who need them The Hoax Team

Really lovely hostel and great location - thanks Hoax!

• 19th Feb 2015

Hi, Thanks for the great review - your very welcome! See you again soon The Hoax Team

Pros: Clean, very good location, Cons: Tiny rooms, Tiny bathroom, loud music around hostel

• 18th Feb 2015
  • Turkey

Hey, thanks for taking time to review, glad you enjoyed our standards of cleanliness and our great location. Apologies if the music disturbed you from the surrounding bars. Next time please request a quiet room. The Hoax Team

One of the best hostels I've ever been, you won't find a better location in Liverpool, the hostel is very cool, with good facilities, staff were very helpful, spacious rooms, everything was very clean, nice atmosphere, good price and very close to Cavern Club. What else could you ask for? I would definitely staying with them again and I won't hesitate in recommending them to some friends of mine.

Hey thanks for the great review and for the recommendation , look forward to seeing you again The Hoax Team

Muy bueno el hostel, lo mejor que tiene es la ubicación. Mi única crítica es el desayuno muy caro y bastante malo lo que servían. Lo demás todo bien.

• 8th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

We went to Liverpool for a girly weekend and booked a 4bed private dorm. It was very clean and big enough for us and all our bags!! The location was amongst all the bars and shops so we didn't need to get a taxi anywhere!! For £35 per night per person and taking into account the location etc, it was great value for money! I would definitely recommend this hostel again!

• 6th Feb 2015

Hey thanks for the positive review and the recommendation The Hoax Team !

The hostel is right next to a club, which you hear VERY well when you try to sleep. Also didn't get the feeling that the staff did their very best to assist you when there was problems with the room. Facilities of the hostel were very nice and fresh though.

Hi Thanks for the review, sorry to hear the noise affected your stay. We do provide ear plugs to help our guests that are not here to party sleep. The Hoax Team

Great hostel, friendly staff, excellent location, spotlessly clean, highly recommended!!

Hi thanks for the recommendation! Hope to see you again soon The Hoax Team

one of the best hostels I've been to. the 6 bed dorm had its own toilot and shower. and its located just near cavern club for great live music. also a short walk from lime street station and lots of shopping very close by. best value.

Hey thanks for the great review, we agree we offer the best facilities and value for money! The Hoax Team

didn't manage to sleep much, the two days i was there, due to the bar noise and the other d***s in the room. Will try another place if staying in liverpool again.

• 22nd Jan 2015

Hi, Thanks for taking time to write a review. We are very sorry you were disturbed by the noise and other guests. The Hoax Team

I really enjoyed my stay at Hoax Hostel. Liverpool was a great city with so much to do, and the staff was helpful in guiding me to the sights I wanted to see. The room was very clean and beds were nice.

Hey Thanks for the great review, pleased to read our fab team helped you explore the city The Hoax Team

The Hostel has a great atmosphere. It's excellently located and the staff members are super helpful. We would totally go back there asap. The only thing to bear in mind is that it's on Mathew st (where the Cavern is) and it can get noisy at night but we were not bothered by that :)

Hey thanks for the great review, thrilled to read you will come back asap The Hoax Team

couldn't ask for a better experience, perfect location and polite, friendly and extremely helpful staff. modern clean rooms. would definitely stay again

Hey Thanks for the fab review, we agree our team are very helpful :) Hope to see you again soon The Hoax Team

« first « Prev 1 2 3