Hobart Hostel Reviews

41 Barrack Street, Hobart, 7000, Corner Barrack and Goulburn Streets, Hobart, Australia

Everything really ok but the owner has been rude with me and my girlfriend. Maybe has been like this only with us, I hope... Anyway I do suggest this hostel!

• 21st Jun 2014

Very friendly staff, spacious kitchen and good facilities. Only downside is that the rooms and the hostel in general get very cold.

• 10th Jun 2014

It's located not far from the center and with walking distance to pretty much everything! They have great free wifi and computers to use for free!! This is probably the best part that separates it from the other hostels!! The whole facility is great (couch, TV, good kitchen) although no real outside area. Staff wasn't very helpful, but ok, at least the ones i met...

I had a wonderful stay at Hobart Hostel. The staff are nice and helpful. I would definitely return to Hobart Hostel if I will visit Hobart in the future.