Hobart Hostel Reviews

41 Barrack Street, Hobart, 7000, Corner Barrack and Goulburn Streets, Hobart, Australia

Front rooms a bit cold, had cold air coming from the window of the bathroom

was a nice quiet hostel, not so many people, but the stuff was not very friendly. I asked how to get to some attractions and got the answer: why don`t you look in the internet. also there were construction works ongoing since the day of my arrival. on the second day, the window in my room was missing and the room was dirty. the reaction on my concerns that at least a previous notice would have been appropriate was not an excuse, instead she told me obvious untrue things... very poor!!!

Hello, Yes we were updating some rooms, but your comments do not make any sense, besides so; what you express is not true. Have a great time in Australia Tony

the atmosphere was more based on the travelers there. everyone sitting in complete silence. talked to a few people that had been there a while and they said the same. people seemed aloof. maybe having some group activities set up in the hostel would make it better for socializing.

• 24th Mar 2015

Hello, Seems to me that such a experience in my Family Hostel was not up to your expectations. Some times we get very boring guests spending all the time watching their face book etc. What can a say ? if so quiet is bad, if too noise & rowdy is bad also. "We never can win" I great day to you Tony

The facilities are arage but clean and the day staff are extremely helpful and flexible.

Hello, Thank you for your stay with us recently, surely appreciate your feed back. RegsTony

Nice Hostel with nice atmosphere.