Hobart Hostel

• 41 Barrack Street, Hobart, 7000, Corner Barrack and Goulburn Streets, Hobart, Australia

7.9
Very Good 272 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 272 Total Reviews
Hobart Hostel Located at 41 Barrack Street, Hobart, 7000, Corner Barrack and Goulburn Streets, Hobart.
Australia
Hobart Tasmania 7000 41 Barrack Street, Hobart, 7000, Corner Barrack and Goulburn Streets
79% 272
-42.8849894 147.3218965
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 41+
5th Dec 2016
7.7

No worries, Tony the manager was friendly & welcoming. I had a clean room & made up bed. I had no probs during my 3 night stay & had good value for what I paid.

• USA, Female, 31-40
1st Aug 2016

The staff was really helpful and welcoming. They were working on the room I originally been reserved for so they upgraded me to a private bath, which was really nice! I was able to easily use the kitchen to cook. The location was very convenient for walking to the center of town and was right around the corner from the airport shuttle.