Hobart Hostel Reviews

41 Barrack Street, Hobart, 7000, Corner Barrack and Goulburn Streets, Hobart, Australia

Nice Staff and Good Location. Everythings are very well.

• 27th Nov 2014
  • Hong Kong

Hobart hostel has a serious immature operation with its online third-party booking system. At first, they couldn't confirm my booking. One day after when I called them back they couldn't confirm again. After one day I called them again, they spent 5 mins to find my name & my booking. I complained they didn't call me back at all. They just said:" You have problem you contact with Hostelworld. I don't have time with you anymore." At last, I lost my money of first night staying.

We received a warm welcome from a lovely Portuguese lady. Great place to stay if you're looking for somewhere quiet, clean and a convenient location.

• 7th Nov 2014

Everything is all right, only the staff seems doesn't seems to know what they're doing. I have booked my reservation for 3 nights, and it seemed like it's saved to their database on their computer, but they also have this large paper where they write all the schedule and reservation handwritten. They could find my name on their database on the computer but someone forgot to put my name on the large paper, so they left me standing around 20 minutes to figure out what's going on.

• 27th Oct 2014
  • Indonesia

Old, cold and dated. Location ok 5-15 minutes away from shopping, sights and waterfront. No central heat. Lacked electric plugs. 2 plugs for 6 people and a heater too one plug at night. Staff was profesional but not pleasant or helpful. Needs good overall cleaning.

If you are going to stay in Hobart for a couple of days, this will be the perfect choice! Nice staff and good facilities, totally recommended!

• 27th Sep 2014

Little quite inside the hostel but that is proberly because the time of year. This hostel is very good and clean and not far from everything as it is inside the cbd from Hobart. I enjoyed my stay, so came back for another few nights.

The staff was very friendly. We even could check in earlier. The room was quiet big and clean.

• 6th Sep 2014

Everything really ok but the owner has been rude with me and my girlfriend. Maybe has been like this only with us, I hope... Anyway I do suggest this hostel!

• 21st Jun 2014