Hobo Bear Hostel Reviews

Andrije Medulica 4, Zagreb, Croatia

Stayed here one night. Great hostel. Comfortable, clean, great wifi, good kitchen. Easy to get to from the station. Recommended. Enjoyed my stay!

Great hostel with great staff.

Super nice staff who tried their best to help with my travel plan!

There weren't too many toilets/showers but I didn't have to wait at any time so it was fine. The common room was really cool! Slept well, even thought the pillows in my room were quite bad.

Hostel central, modest, but for one night.

Very cosy place near the city centre. Staff gave us a very warm welcome (incl. welcome-drinks) and was very friendly and helpful. A part of the hostel is in a flat in an other building across the street, which is (maybe) not prefered by everyone. But in our case, it was very nice and secure. Washing facilities would be good. Otherwise there is only a laundry-service in the nearby city centre.

Great facilities, very homely here right in the centre of Zagreb. When I needed direction the Receptionist was very helpful. Cant fault a thing, excellent hostel!

We loved staying at Hobo Bear Hostel; good location, very clean and wonderful staff!

• 23rd Mar 2015
  • Belgium

Really nice and helpful staff, and a great location close to the city center. Would definitely recommend this place!

Staff was really great. The kitchen is very good and so are the living areas. The bathroom is not that great (the shower isn't very good) but in general it was good. I found a spider in the bathroom which but otherwise it was clean. It is right in the center of town. Good location and easy to get to.

Another great hostel, we stayed at a private room at a really cheap price. Everything was clean and well in order, but wifi was not working in our part of the hostel, so we must walk 2 mins to the common room in another building to receive wifi. But the staff was so kind in offering insider tips, like where to dine out and do sightseeing. Overall, a pleasant stay here.

Lovely staff and convenient location to visit all the museums.

Seemed quite poorly organised, but we enjoyed our stay never-the-less

The hostel was clean and the staff was very friendly and helfull with directions. The hostel itself was very cozy. I would definitely stay there again.

Fantastic hostel. Clean, comfortable rooms and very reasonably priced. Friendly staff.

Nice and cozy hostel... staff really friendly and helpful. I would advise to take bed in 6 bed room instead of 8 bed one, its more open.

The hostel isn't that clean I've expected. The lockers are broken. The water was clod in the bath. There wasn't enough space in the room for everybody. I was in a four bed dorm. It was very little. I wouldn't recommend this hostel.