Hobo Bear Hostel Reviews

Andrije Medulica 4, Zagreb, Croatia

About a 15min walk from the train station. Very walkable (did it with travel bags). Good spot. Good atmosphere and very helpful staff.

we are happy for the pick up service. the staff are helpful.

Great staff,good location,clean and good place for meeting people

Nice staff, good atmosphere, clean and easy

Sanja is a sweetheart! Do the plitzvicka day trip with Vuku. Have a meal at Medvedgrad (spellcheck) or Kava Tava. Have cevapi from 125 Ilica. Good location and great staff!

Thank you to the staff who were very helpful, nice and welcoming. We liked the size of the hostel (small, with a family like atmosphere). Also, the room was very clean. The only drawback for us would be the fact that on our second night there, there was a group of boys who stayed in the kitchen until late and who were very noisy, so we couldn't sleep. We know it's a youth hostel and not a luxury hotel, and it's not the staff's fault, but we thought it might help to let you know.

• 1st Jul 2014

Only stayed one night but I had a good time while I was there. Very friendly staff and good location

It is one of the hostels that I really love. The staff are superb helpful. They helped me to choose a good hotel in another city and contact the host . They helped me to get back my beg even I have moved to another city. As for the room, it is very cosy, clean, the condition of the beds are also excellent. I like the decoration of the hostel as well, there are many poetries on the wall can make you smile. The location of the hostel is very convenient. It must be your best choice.

Great location.

The staff were very friendly, a d I had a good time watching the world cup in the den and going for outings. It is close to the main square and a beautiful walk from the station. I definitely recommend Hobo Bear.

Wonderful and helpful staff in great atmosphere/location.

The four nights I spent in Zagreb were likely the most memorable part of my 6 week trip, and that is due in huge part to the hobo bear hostel and it's incredible staff. The hostel itself is clean, comfortable, and has such character (make sure to take your time at least once climbing the staircase separating the common rooms from the bedrooms, the artwork is worth it). Thank you Sanja, Marijana, and Ida, I can't wait to come back!

Fabulous staff and great vibe, met many great people at the hostel. Worth it just for the delicious welcome drinks!

Sanja was especially helpful -- I appreciate her pleasant, professional, competent and warm style. I enjoyed my stay at Hobo Bear! Thanks to all the Hobo Bear staff. Cordially, Ed

• 5th Jun 2014

Amazing hostel. I would definitely go back there.

Really good location and friendly, helpful staff. The dorms do feel a little bit cramped, and the doors are generally left open by people staying there, so you have to be super careful about your stuff. The common area doesn't stay open very late, which is kind of sucky, but when it is open, it's a nice place to chill and meet people. It's a small hostel, but I wished they had an event or two to introduce people to the city.

• 25th May 2014

Fantastic hostel - close to everything, with good facilities, staff and vibe. Pillows could be better, but that's about it.

We stayed here as more of an overnight stop off unfortunately, as the staff seemed really nice and relaxed. Kitchen was immaculate and bedrooms too.

Clean and chilled place, not really the place to stay if your looking to party but the staff is friendly and can tell you where to go

Great place to stay, I met some nice people, and the staff was also nice! I only stayed one night so I don't think I got the true feel but the short time I was there it was great.