Hobo Bear Hostel Reviews

Andrije Medulica 4, Zagreb, Croatia

Our first stay in Croatia. Our apartment was great. Had everything we needed and more. Marco and Sonya were very nice and helpful. We are heading back to Zagreb for our final two nights and will definitely stay with them again.

It was soooo nice, really good bunk beds (I had a 6 bed dorm), and it feels more like visiting a friend than staying in a hostel. Staff helped me the first evening finding the movie festival, let me stay in the hostel after check out because I had to wait for my train. And it's a really small hostel, no mass processing of backpackers. If I'm in Zagreb again, I will definitely stay there again :-)

very helpful staff, well equiped kitchen, great locatin and fast wifi!

• 18th Oct 2014

Very friendly staff.Had some good tips,specially for breakfast.We had the apartement opposite of the street with a whole kitchen.It is very quiet.Perfect.

Very friendly and nice hostel. The entrance way is a bit uncomfortable to walk through, but everything else was great.

Great location!!!!

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Slovenia

Excellent facilities and some of the most friendly and helpful staff I've met in Croatia. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone staying in Zagreb.

The staff was awesome, but that was all

I stayed with my daughter in a twin room in a building opposite the main hostel. The kitchen was well equipped and sharing a bathroom and toilet was not a problem. The location is excellent but the price you pay is that there is quite a lot of traffic noise especially as our room was at the front. However, if you are nocturnal do not count on getting much sleep during the day as it is pretty much like staying on a building site at the moment. This said we had a good time.

Only stopped by for one night. Was welcomed by a friendly staff by the name of Ida, who gave me a quick tutorial of Zagreb. A very cosy feeling in the hostel, which I liked but might not necessarily appeal to party-goers.

• 6th Sep 2014

Great hostel, location, and staff. Stayed in an 8-person dorm with nice people. Sanya, the receptionist, was super helpful!! Had some trouble with wi-fi in the common area; one of the bathroom doors didn't lock, but there were many options. Happy Hour was great.

Good hostel, only stayed for one night. Well located and the staff is helpful. The window of my room led directly to the street, but that doesn't seem to be a security problem. Could be a little bit cleaner (kitchen cookware most of all) and the lock on one of the restrooms' doors was broken, but, again, that was no source of problems. Overall, good value for money.

One of the best hostels I've visited. No complaints really.

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

Brilliant hostel, couldn't have asked for a better place to stay in Zagreb. Small enough to really meet the other guests and go out together. We would definitely come back!

• 25th Aug 2014

Two of us stayed in the private twin. It is in a separate building to the rest of the hostel and is in quite a nice apartment with a decent kitchen. The other occupants kept to themselves which was fine as we were pretty busy. Nice place and happy with our stay.

Stayed for one night. The staff are awesome and will help you with anything you need. Location is central and close to the squares, shopping and bars. Well equipped kitchen and a good common area. I would stay here again if I ever return to Zagreb.

The hostel is pretty nice. About 10 mins walk from the centre and all the things to do.

Great hostel in a nice part of Zagreb. Very friendly staff

It was a very pleasant stay, with a very clean kitchen. It is about a 10/15minute walk from the centre very easy to reach and very close to the nearest tramstop. Not many bathrooms so occasionally had to wait for a shower but didn't really find this a problem when we were there. The staff were really helpful and the internet was really good!

super cute small hostel. great staff.

« first « Prev 1 2 3