Hobo Bear Hostel Reviews

Andrije Medulica 4, Zagreb, Croatia

Awesome hostel, close to everything with interesting people and helpful staff! Found it on a travel blog and would totally recommend to anyone going through Zagreb.

Very good hostel. One of the best I've stayed in. There weren't a lot of fellow travelers though, but it not their fault. I had a 4 bed room all for myself and other people had the same. I appreciated that, considering they could have stuck everyone in 1 room. Good bathroom and kitchen facilities. Walking distance to everything you might want to do and a tram stop close by as well. Highly recommend.

I was there in October so there weren't many guests, but the staff were still present and helpful. Facilities could use some work: shower was all clogged and heater wasn't working. Set up to have a good atmosphere in the summer when there are more guests, I'm sure.

Nice place, good location and calm. Maybe because of low season there was few integration with staff but everyone was really helpful and polite. Wifi fails sometimes in the room but it's good enough.

I only stayed one night at the hostel but it was just great - a small hostel, friendly people and staff, and great location right off the main street and close to the main square. The common area was a bit small and was also the reception, but it didn't seem to matter!

It was getting into low season when I was there so there weren't many other people around. Very cozy feel in the common room and great overall spot to stay. Central to walk places

Great owner & helpful staff. Upgraded us so we could be by ourselves. Kitchen is great. Beds and bathrooms were clean and the wifi works ! ! !

Overall good hostel! Staff were lovely, bed was comfy, good location. There is only a few showers and toilets which weren't the cleanest but it wasn't a problem for us. Would recommend this hostel :)

Nice hostel clean great staff very helpful

Zagreb is not a cheap city for hostels but this is decent, staff in particular were extremely friendly and gave some great tips for our stay! We stayed in a private room in a separate building just down the street which had a great kitchen and facilities, however our room was a bit strange and seemed like an extension to the kitchen. There is a great chill out area in the main hostel and location-wise this is very handy for the city centre - a 5 minute walk to the main square or one tram stop.

Great value for money and in a really good location. Nice chilled out living space. Good kitchen. The beds are as you'd expect and the showers were fine. The staff are really welcoming and helpful.

Good value for money! Very chilled!

Stayed here in September. Staff were excellent and always happy to help with any questions. Relaxed atmosphere, and although the hostel is small there is a communal area to chill and socialise. The fridge in kitchen wasn't kept very clean, but other than that the facilities were good. Rooms were quite squashed with bunk beds (6 bed).

Hood hostel, staff was extremly helpful and friendly 👍🏽

I only stayed at Hobo Bear Hostel for one night, but I wish that I could have stayed longer! It's a super homey hostel, with great staff who add to the relaxed atmosphere. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to travel to Zagreb!

The greatest hostel if i ever see. Very clean and the best staff for ever

Perfect location, friendly staff and the place itself is great. It's not an overly big hostel which gives it a really cosy atmosphere - great for meeting people. We had a lovely stay here, met some really cool people and had a great night out too!

Very helpful staff and great happy hour

Great hostel! Loved the lounge area. Staff were helpful. Good location

I loved this hostel. It has a cool vibe. It's small and homey and the staff are fantastic. I would recommend this and stay here again. The only con was the weird uncomfortable pillows.