Hobo Bear Hostel Reviews

Andrije Medulica 4, Zagreb, Croatia

Really good location and friendly, helpful staff. The dorms do feel a little bit cramped, and the doors are generally left open by people staying there, so you have to be super careful about your stuff. The common area doesn't stay open very late, which is kind of sucky, but when it is open, it's a nice place to chill and meet people. It's a small hostel, but I wished they had an event or two to introduce people to the city.

• 25th May 2014

Fantastic hostel - close to everything, with good facilities, staff and vibe. Pillows could be better, but that's about it.

We stayed here as more of an overnight stop off unfortunately, as the staff seemed really nice and relaxed. Kitchen was immaculate and bedrooms too.

Clean and chilled place, not really the place to stay if your looking to party but the staff is friendly and can tell you where to go

Great place to stay, I met some nice people, and the staff was also nice! I only stayed one night so I don't think I got the true feel but the short time I was there it was great.

Lacked hot water. Very damp and musky smell. Wifi didn't work in room. However, staff very friendly. Bring your own pillow since theirs are the smallest I've ever seen (like airplane pillows).

• 9th May 2014

I love + miss you all already! You were wonderful, welcoming, and have yet to find a more fantastic staff.

• 8th May 2014

The staff: Ida, Sanja, and Mircha, were the greatest friends I had on my trip. They were so friendly and knowledgeable about Zagreb that I was able to see so much more than I expected that was off the beaten 'touristy' path. I was travelling with a friend and we started every single night having drinks in Hobo Bear with the people we had met, and without Hobo Bear it would not have been nearly as memorable. Thank you so much for everything you do, and keep up the good work!

Great hostel with a really good social atmosphere. Good, comfortable common room and decent kitchen which made it very easy to meet people. The 4 bed dorm was a bit small, but there's other communal places to hang out so we were only in our room to sleep. Overall the hostel was clean and felt safe and was close to the town centre

The staff at Hobo Bear are fantastic, and they're what really makes the stay perfect. Pretty good location, and they know answers to all your questions. Would totally stay here again!

Fingers crossed for you guys. Keep up the good work!

• 31st Mar 2014
  • Czech Republic

Hostel was very well laid out. Good Wi-Fi, comfy beds. Location was easy to find and close to attractions. Staff super friendly. It was low season so not many people around but none the lest they went out of their way to help me. This hostel was great highly recommend it.

Our staying in Hobo Bear was wonderful : a cozy hostel with an amazing staff, very helpful and funny... We really felt like home in this warm atmosphere ! The hostel is very well situated, close to the main square. Thank you very much and see you soon ;) Valentin

Its really a nice placê, good staffs, close to the main places. Unfortunately it was empty due to winter season.

1 2 Next » last »