Hobo Bear Hostel Reviews

Andrije Medulica 4, Zagreb, Croatia

We stayed here just for two nights but we had so much fun! Ina was always up for some rakija shots and she made the nights fun. The atmosphere is chilled but with a bit of party at night and it's a great way to start the night. Mojo bar was really fun! I recommend trying all their different rakija flavours! The hostel is cute and small, the rooms are a little bit crowded, but beds are comfortable. Try to get into the shower early before it gets too dirty! A good place to stay in Zagreb!

Great hostel! Really friendly and great location

The common room was by far the most beautiful and comfortable I've seen! Also the kitchen was well-equipped and there were lockers in rooms. Staff was really nice and helpful with everything! I'd definitely go again.

Absolutely loved this hostel, so much so we came back within a week! The atmosphere is always pleasant and the place itself is in a great location and always clean. The main selling point for this hostel though is definitely the staff who are so welcoming and nothing is too much trouble for them. 100% recommend!

• 1st Jun 2015

Hostel was very hot in the rooms, this meant you had to leave the window open all night. Anyone on the street could have easily climbed in during the night, also very noisy from traffic. Atmosphere was good and the staff was pleasant, but not friendly.

My boyfriend and I stayed in a private room with a shared bathroom. It wasn't the cleanest feeling place and everything seemed really outdated. To get to the room, you have to go through a concrete hallway in a building that smells like urine, which was unpleasant. The room was a pretty good size and felt cleaner than the rest of the building. The staff was really friendly and welcoming!

The hostel is located in the city center we could reach everything by walk. The staff was extremely kind and helpful. They gave as numerous tips and they recommended to us the best restaurants, pubs, sightseeing options and programs. They helped us even after we officially leaved the hostel, so I am extremely grateful! I loved these two days in Zagreb! Hvala!

If you're going to be in Zagreb, stay here. This staff know what it's like to travel, and are incredibly helpful, knowledgeable, caring, and accommodating. Highly recommend. I will definitely be coming back if I ever get the chance to revisit Croatia.

Stayed here one night. Great hostel. Comfortable, clean, great wifi, good kitchen. Easy to get to from the station. Recommended. Enjoyed my stay!

Great hostel with great staff.

Super nice staff who tried their best to help with my travel plan!

There weren't too many toilets/showers but I didn't have to wait at any time so it was fine. The common room was really cool! Slept well, even thought the pillows in my room were quite bad.

We had a perfect stay at Hobo Bear hostel. Very friendly staff, a good room, location close to the city center. I can recommend that hostel!

Hostel central, modest, but for one night.

Very cosy place near the city centre. Staff gave us a very warm welcome (incl. welcome-drinks) and was very friendly and helpful. A part of the hostel is in a flat in an other building across the street, which is (maybe) not prefered by everyone. But in our case, it was very nice and secure. Washing facilities would be good. Otherwise there is only a laundry-service in the nearby city centre.

Great facilities, very homely here right in the centre of Zagreb. When I needed direction the Receptionist was very helpful. Cant fault a thing, excellent hostel!

We loved staying at Hobo Bear Hostel; good location, very clean and wonderful staff!

• 23rd Mar 2015
  • Belgium

Really nice and helpful staff, and a great location close to the city center. Would definitely recommend this place!

Staff was really great. The kitchen is very good and so are the living areas. The bathroom is not that great (the shower isn't very good) but in general it was good. I found a spider in the bathroom which but otherwise it was clean. It is right in the center of town. Good location and easy to get to.

Another great hostel, we stayed at a private room at a really cheap price. Everything was clean and well in order, but wifi was not working in our part of the hostel, so we must walk 2 mins to the common room in another building to receive wifi. But the staff was so kind in offering insider tips, like where to dine out and do sightseeing. Overall, a pleasant stay here.

1 2 3 Next » last »