Hoey Moey Backpackers Reviews

It's a very good hostel...in front of the hostel there is the pub of the hostel where you can drink beers with 2,5 dollars between the 4 and 6 pm. very cheap is also the restaurant if you take the meal of the day (always steak with chips and salad). the kitchen and the rooms are not always very clean, but that is fault of the people that lives in the hostel.

I noticed the security rating wasn't very good when I booked. Was wondering if it was because the hopper windows at the top in my room had no latches. Would be difficult for someone to climb in there unnoticed so I still gave good rating for security but would be an easy thing to fix.

• 26th Oct 2013

Thanks for your feedback. We fixed the window latches.

View all Coffs Harbour Hostels