Hoey Moey Backpackers Reviews

80 Ocean Pde, Coffs Harbour, Australia

This hostel is more like a motel than a backpackers. It was not clear where to check in, I had to walk past tables full of local people eating whilst carrying my bags. I was not provided any info about the area or hostel when I checked in. I could hear the bar music loudly from my room, the room was cramped, no lockers, only toilets were in bar and ensuite's in room so was a bit smelly. Kitchen area was grimy and in need of deep clean. Wouldn't stay here again.

• 4th Sep 2015

I bloody loved staying here!! It's a great hostel. It definitely helped the group of people that were there at the time were amazing. But I really enjoyed myself here. The pub has $7.50 meals who could hate that. The rooms are clean and looked after really well. Everyone is so friendly and helpful, the atmosphere in the hostel is great always something to do. There is courtesy bus that takes you into town if you need too so you don't feel too far away from anything :)

• 18th Jun 2015