Hoffmanns Hostel Reviews

Charlottenburgerstrassen 135, Berlin, Germany

A lovely hostel. There were peacefull and quietly. A nice qqqgarden with lots of flowers, trees and lawn. In the garden there was a fire place and both gassgrill and charcoal grill. The kitchen was ok and have a dining area. Toilet was clean and ok size. The room was also fine. The entire hostel had a relaxed and cozy atmosphere. A great place for families with children as the garden is secluded area. The staff was sweet and kind. Next time I go to Berlin I will stay on Hoffmanns Hostel.

• 15th May 2015
  • Denmark
  • Couple, 41+

The Wi-Fi needs drastic improvement.

• 5th Apr 2015
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Clean place, nice cozy room with good heating and very comfortable beds. The location is ok, not that close to the center but there's a tram station 5 min or so away. One major downside however was the cold shower in the morning, which happened twice. There were many guests at the time so maybe it takes forever for the boiler to fill and heat up again; nevertheless mornings were pretty uncomfortable. Leaving that aside it's a decent place to spend the weekend without spending a lot.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Romania

This hostel was more like home, lovely with a nice garden, clean, quiet and not all that pricey. The only downside was that it was about 30 minutes to the city from this place. My partner especially found the colours in the room and the cieling lights very interesting and pleasant. You also have your privacy here. We had a pleasant stay! The street perpendicular to this has many eateries and places to hang out that are also cheap! Would definitely recommend this place!

I was staying there with my mum. And for me was very important to make staying in a hostel as much comfortable and calm as possible. And I found it in this place. Even if it was Easter time, there were just a few other guests and we loved to have a good rest after a loooong day of walking around Berlin :)

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Russia

very nice stay with decorated rooms and warm atmosphere. It would be excellent if the wifi signal was better :P

• 6th Mar 2015
  • Hong Kong

I would send my grandma there!

• 27th Feb 2015

One of the best hostels I've been too!