Hoho Hostel

Fabulous 49 Total Reviews

• roley86
  • England, Couple, 25-30
5th Mar 2017

This hostel was so hard to find. It's located at a busy crossroads in Kowloon but the entrance is inside a small market inside a building. The hostel itself was ok. The noise from the street can be quite loud if you're a light sleeper you might have trouble getting a good nights rest. Security wasn't an issue. You need a key to get into the hostel and a key for your room and lockers are provided. Lots of showers and toilets for a small place. The lady who works there is lovely.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
27th Feb 2017
6.0

The building is a little sketchy. I arrived at 12am, had a hard time finding the hostel.. The staff weren't very helpful when I explained my luggage had been lost and I wanted to have it delivered after my check out time. It was an extremely small hostel, not a spacious common area. I didn't feel very welcome and I wasn't a fan of the area in Kowloon.. I stayed one night, and found a different hostel for the remainder of my stay in HK.