Hola Hostel Eixample Reviews

Calle Napols 149-151, Barcelona, Spain

Hostel has a good kitchen. I think, it is one of the good hostel in Europe, comparing with price.

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Uzbekistan

maybe the hostelcould add some kitchen utensils.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Hola Hostel. Albert at the front desk was great fun when we were checking in, and I found the staff overall to be very helpful. We felt very safe here, and enjoyed the location. The hostel itself has a fun and inviting atmosphere.

방이 좀 작은것 빼곤 다 괜찮아요. 특히 카드 사물함있어서 물건 잃어버릴 걱정은 아예 없어요. It's good.

• 12th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Hostel was fine, the staff wanted us to be very quiet and the bathrooms were tiny. Rooms were kind of warm but fine for one night.

• 9th Oct 2014

this place was awesome the staff were really helpful when needed clean and well kept highly recommend it !

• 7th Oct 2014

Location is perfect! Staff is extremely helpful. Free breakfast was delicious. Wifi was fast. Clise to Sagrada Familia. Will defintely stay there next time.

• 28th Sep 2014

Good value for money, perfect location. We've found there everything needed, definitely recommend this hostel

Overall really good value for money. The only downside was some staff weren't that friendly. Considering guests' first impression is from the person behind reception, they could at least make an effort to make you feel welcome and ask how the trip was, if you wanted a map or know where anything is etc.

• 22nd Sep 2014

The location is good...the staff was amazing, everything I asked she answered well and helped me!

The security is a bit dodgy some cards opened other peoples lockers bit of a risk But the stay and everything else was awesome

• 19th Sep 2014

Great location near the metro, staff very helpful, delicious breakfast

The staff was rude and dismissive especially upon arrival, except for the woman who works on weekends and holidays-she was great. The breakfast is a typical Spanish breakfast, many guests ended up buying their own stuff to eat. The terrace closes at 9pm but I don't think it's the hostels fault-Barcelona has strict noise laws. Big, big downfall: I hope you don't get room #2, you can hear everything on the street and every time someone buzzes into the hostel, ugh. Up side: bike rental 8€/day!

Somebody stole 150 € from my locked locker. Right before it happened the cleaning lady blocked the door with the cart, so my friend couldn't get into the room. After the theft the locker was locked. (Do the math yourself). I mentioned the accident to the staff and they just said that they were very sorry. Ortherwise the hostel was very nice.

Staff were quite rude. Location wasn't too great. Atmosphere and facilities good.

I recommend this hostel to all of you want to stay in Barcelona. Everthing in this hostel is great and probably is the best one I have ever stayed. However, there are some shortages: the kitchen is not big enough, it will be better you cook earlier or very latere and the breakfast is quiet poor.

• 7th Sep 2014
  • Taiwan

Hola Hostel Eixample is in a good location to grab your map and start walking to the main sights in Barcelona. I would recommend it for groups of people and not for the solo traveller (like myself). The Hostel is too large to have a good atmosphere for the solo traveller. Yes, I met some some lovely people but I think I was lucky. There are many groups of friends who keep to themselves. The facilities were fall apart. Wifi did not work one morning. And for two mornings no lights in showers.

Nice stuff, nice hostel, but the kitchen needs new and more pots, the stove is not working that well, to of them are broken. the hostel is like a dungeen, no windows at all and in the room is the light just going on when your coming in, theres no lighter. it's realy anoying. but all in all nice hostel!! :-)

Absolutely great

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • South Africa
  • All Female Group, 41+

This hostel is modern, near the metro, and had the best hostel security I had seen with free lockers that only opened to your own key card. There is a great common area/kitchen with a computer free of use. The breakfast was average but free. I loved staying here! Recommended for sure.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6