Hola Hostel Eixample

Fabulous 1498 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1498 Total Reviews

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
19th Apr 2017

Overall great experience here. Clean facilities, helpful staff, & great location - we were able to walk almost everywhere we wanted to go. We also bought our tickets to Sagrada Familia at the front desk to avoid the lines, and I think they had tickets to other tourist attractions available, too. There are 16 people to a room, but everyone was very respectful of quiet hours. The wifi is a little spotty and the plug by my bed didn't work consistently, but I would definitely stay again.

• Croatia, Female, 25-30
14th Apr 2017
6.3

Big rooms are separated only by a paperboard, and the facilities were not clean. The hostel is quite new and has a lot of potential, but a huge minus is the staff. I arrived at 6.30 am just wanting to wait for a daylight, but the receptionist was extremely unwelcoming. He didn't allow me to sit on a sofa because it was too close to the kitchen, and he was scared I would try to eat breakfast which I wasn't entitled to. Then he was passing by each minute to control what I was doing. Super negative

• Belgium, Female, 18-24
13th Apr 2017
7.1

We were really disappointed by the staff, they talked to us like we were stupid and we felt like we were annoying them...

• South Africa, Female, 25-30
10th Apr 2017

Good facilities, located within walking distance from most places. Staff was amazing and there was always some event happening at the Hostel at night. Only thing that could improve is the cleanliness of the toilets and showers..... other than that, it's value for money

• Wales, Female, 18-24
9th Apr 2017

The hostel was in a great location for easily being able to get to all the main attractions and the staff were always happy to give directions and information. I stayed in a room of 16 girls and was still able to get plenty of sleep as the lights went out around 11 and the noise was minimal. If you're looking for a party hostel I don't think this is the one but for me I was out walking around Barcelona all day so it was perfect to be able to come back here and get some well needed sleep.

9th Apr 2017

I stayed for 1 night only and everything was ok in that period.

3rd Apr 2017

It was a fine hostel, but I felt like the staff had no huge desire to help you when compared with some of the other places I've stayed. It wasn't bad or anything, but I kind of just felt like I was another body in a bed to them. Either way, I'd still likely stay here again considering the decent location and good price.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
3rd Apr 2017
5.4

bike rental was easy and convenient. had no blankets in our room and staff had no idea but other than that the staff was great. showers were scary... no place to keep things dry except a hook.... smelled of mold. empty toiletry bottles lying around. water was on a timer and was sporadic in temperature. everything else was clean though. dorm lights are on a timer. made me feel like i was in prison. was put in a dorm with people verg far out of my age group. would not stay here again.

• Singapore, Male, 25-30
29th Mar 2017

Hostel was very clean and comfortable with nice personal locker. They have a kitchen you can cook. The staffs were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was decent but timing was only from 7-9am. I think breakfast up to at least 10am would be more reasonable. Also, they close the common area at 12 midnight and you cant even read there after it closes; forcing you back into your room.

• USA, Female, 18-24
29th Mar 2017
8.0

It was a really clean place...umm the people were cool but it was kinda segregated based off where you were from, but the bathrooms were nice the kitchen and open area was nice but I didn't like that the kitchen closed at 11 and I was told I had to get out of the kitchen when I was getting water that night staff was plain rude exact words were "this is not a restaurant"