Hola Hostel Eixample Reviews

Calle Napols 149-151, Barcelona, Spain

Probably the most comfortable hostel bed I've ever slept on! It's unfortunate that many of the hostel guests didn't care enough to follow instructions posted about cleaning dishes because breakfast was gross with everyone's mess everywhere.

• 5th Feb 2016

I thought it was very dirty, both guests and staff were unhelpful and unfriendly

The hostel has a great location and there was a great staff there that helps us with all we need. By the other hand, they say here, in this site, that they have clean service, was a lie. Our bathroom was terrible! They never ever cleaned there I think and I talked to another staff that doesn't give a problem..

• 4th Feb 2016

Water is not enough hot to take a happy shower

• 21st Jan 2016
  • South Korea

Clean, cheap, had everything you needed, great hostel

The hostel is very cheap and close to the city center. However, staff is not friendly at all, they didn't have towels so I had to buy them in a shp. Furthermore, you have to make the bad by your own and, before leaving, you have to remove the bed sheets and give them to the staff. Breakfast seemed to be good, but I had no chance to try it, as bread was over and it took quite long before somebody came and replace it. Room was very clean, bathrooms and showers not at all.

so so barcelona also the hostel,i love it

This is an amazing hostel. You have the same key for the main door, the room door and your locker, I really liked that. The common room has a really nice and relaxed atmosphere, you can use the kitchen with many facilities. I really enjoyed staying here.

The ground floor smelt damp and you could smell this as soon an you walked into the lobby. Our grounds floor room was also damp and the bathroom door was hard to close. It needs some lubrication. I got my finger caught in the bathroom sliding door because I needed to pull it close with force but then it suddenly slid closed smoothly in the last few cm.

We enjoyed our stay at Hola Hostel Eixample. The staff are very helpful - our first night we had a rowdy and disrespectful crowd that kept us up all night, we told the front desk the next morning and the man happily moved us to a different room.

The common area and the kitchen were just welcoming. A place where you can meet a lot of people, you cook together, and have a meal together. I love the maps showing where the guests come from. The management should do something with the card (locker's and room's key) because it was not functioning consistently. The bed is just like school dorm, but I think it just match the price. The board was very informative, showing transport to the airport & city, free tour etc. You can rent a bike as well

Miguel was super helpful when i had to change my booking. Thanks a million

• 5th Dec 2015

Very clean. Great location - less than a 15 minute walk to the Sagrada Familia. There's a great grocery store just a block down the street. The lights turn off automatically at 11:00pm, which is fantastic for sleep - but they also turn on automatically when you enter the room beforehand. So going to sleep before 11 is hopeless. The free breakfast is sandwich bread (no toasters), nutella, butter, corn flakes, milk, jam, and muesli. Staff was strangely old for a hostel - in their 30s it seemed.

I wish there had been ham and cheese for breakfast, and a toaster (very important), otherwise everything was great!

• 4th Dec 2015

Thank you for your review. We have already ham and cheese for breakfast, but not a toaster because we offer bread already toasted

AWESOMEEEEEE

Thank you very much for your review!!!!

Good location and great value for money.

Thank you for your review!

Excellent location and staff was very kind. Room and place new and good but the toilettes weren't so clean, but ok.

Thank you for your review. We will double check the cleaness!

위치가 까딸루냐광장에서 조금 멀지만 걸어다닐만했고, 시설이 좋았어요! 가격대비 좋아요

I had a great experience! Clean, nice, friendly staff, easy to travel around Barcelona, Spain in the location it was in. Security was great, lockers, and security card keys that was great!

Thank you for your review. We need more guests like you!

I have been traveling all around Europe for the past few months and I believe that this was probably the most economically smart hostel to stay at. The price was great, location was right by a metro, and it was very clean and safe. Great experience because I like more relaxed environments and this hostel was just that!

Thank you for the review! We work hard every day for guest like you!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5