Hola Hostel Eixample Reviews

Calle Napols 149-151, Barcelona, Spain

Valuable choice. The hostel has very good breakfast and a good atmosphere to meet new people. The location is great, near a underground station, markets and restaurants.

• 16th Apr 2015

great place to stay for the money! Pretty close to the sagrada familia and other places. Would have been nice if it was closer to some more nice restaurants but overall awesome place I would stay again and recommended to anyone!

• 15th Apr 2015

breakfast was good. showers were dark and the drains weren't draining which was very gross. other than that, good stay.

The hostel was really clean and I liked that the card lockers were provided because my stuff felt super secure. The only thing I didn't like was how loud it was at night and how you had to continuously press the shower button to make the water run. I also think the breakfast could have been improved (but for what I paid I honestly don't really mind).

• 14th Apr 2015

Pros: Wonderful location and facilities are modern and clean. Cons: Kitchen lacks cold milk and toaster. Mold growing on the ceiling of the showers. However, all of that pales in comparison to the lack of respect shown by others staying on our dorm. Despite being 18+, a skateboarding camp for teens stayed in our dorm and kept us up all night. Even after complaining, the staff did very little to help. As such we do not recommend staying here due to lax rules and poor service from the staff.

The location was good, close to bus station and metro statio, as well as major places to visit. They could improve in their cleaningness it seems they clean the toilets, showers and shard areas every 24 hours, instead of every 12 at least. But it was a nice stay!

Excelent Hostel.

The hostel is excelent, very very good.

If you're looking for a fun and friendly hostel, this is not the place. Facilities are good and the place is clean, I would not consider going back again. At 12am the kitchen/common area is closed and all that is left is a little area upstairs to hang out. We sat there to pre-drink and got yelled at, threatened to be kicked out, by staff for talking above a whisper. Later that night my key card didn't allow me to scan into the building, staff let me in but yelled at me for the buzzer noise.

• 7th Apr 2015

The Facilities are really nice, but I do have 2 complaints. 3€ for a towel and The shower time limit of 20 seconds...

• 3rd Apr 2015

Nice stay people and location. Recommended

• 2nd Apr 2015

Nice staff, good security, good wifi signal. But I don't know why the guest don't clean them tableware after used, make the room and kitchen dirty (But the staff keep cleaning).

Overall my stay was very pleasant, and the staff was friendly and helpful. I would only suggest that you add fruits to the breakfast to make it a bit more wholesome, and maybe have a toaster available.

• 28th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

Bit of a weird stay here. Seemed like I was sharing a room with someone who worked there and had a break in the middle of the night, because there was no luggage in the room, but someone came in for about an hour (which woke me up) and spent the whole time reading or doing something on their phone, so there was always light coming from their bed. Not conducive to sleep. Common area and bathrooms were nice and clean though, and it seemed like a friendly place.

I had a great time there though it was pretty quite cause it was off season but still. Staff was very nice and you wouldn´t get better value for money. Lockers are free, like using the washing machine. And the location is really good only few steps away from Sagrada Familia.

This was the first hostel that I have stayed in my life, and I loved it. The staff were really helpful and cool, especially Juan, the night guy.

This hostel is in a great location (very close to the bus station - Nord, as well as the metro at Tetuan). The facilities are nice and it has a friendly atmosphere. The only complaint I had was that there were some issues with the keycards getting deactivated and thus we had to ask the staff to reset them multiple times in order to lock our lockers safely. I would definitely stay here again, though!

• 19th Mar 2015

The free breakfast was alright, there was no toilet paper in one bathroom all night, the bathrooms were full of mold and you have to push the shower button every 5 seconds. Other than that it was a great place. Bed very comfortable, rooms not too hot, outlets by every bed. Well worth the 8 euros.

Very clean and pleasant to come back to after a long day.

• 4th Mar 2015

This hostel was awesome! Great location, right near the Arc de Triomf metro station and walking distance to the Sagrada Familia, the Arc, The harbor, and so many other things. The place was clean, served breakfast, and the staff was great. Highly recommend to anyone traveling to Barcelona, especially college kids.

• 4th Mar 2015