Hola Hostel Eixample Reviews

Calle Napols 149-151, Barcelona, Spain

Really nice hostel near to many metro stations...so you can reach everywhere you want!! Breakfast is simple but good to help you start the day. My husband and I loved there. Amazing facilities and friendly staff. Totally recommend Hola hostel!!

The hostel is too quiet. At 11 p.m we can't do any loud, even talk in the kitchen... But it's a nice place to stay. Bathroom is very clean, the lockers are big and secure, staff are very kind.

Our stay at Hola Hostel was really good. We liked the location a lot and even my mother was impressed by how clean and nice it was for that little money ! The employes were really nice and always helpful if we had a question. I would stay there again and can just recommend it for everybody.

• 19th Nov 2014

The kitchen and bathrooms were not very clean, which is to be expected when you are staying with large groups of other people; however, cleaniness of public areas can improve.

• 31st Oct 2014

Very clean and secure. Lockers are secure and right in the room. Not the best showering conditions. Would have proffered to stay closer to the center of Barcelona. Great location if you want to hit up the gay scene. - not a gay hostel.

Hostel has a good kitchen. I think, it is one of the good hostel in Europe, comparing with price.

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Uzbekistan

maybe the hostelcould add some kitchen utensils.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Hola Hostel. Albert at the front desk was great fun when we were checking in, and I found the staff overall to be very helpful. We felt very safe here, and enjoyed the location. The hostel itself has a fun and inviting atmosphere.

방이 좀 작은것 빼곤 다 괜찮아요. 특히 카드 사물함있어서 물건 잃어버릴 걱정은 아예 없어요. It's good.

Hostel was fine, the staff wanted us to be very quiet and the bathrooms were tiny. Rooms were kind of warm but fine for one night.

• 9th Oct 2014

this place was awesome the staff were really helpful when needed clean and well kept highly recommend it !

• 7th Oct 2014

Location is perfect! Staff is extremely helpful. Free breakfast was delicious. Wifi was fast. Clise to Sagrada Familia. Will defintely stay there next time.

• 28th Sep 2014

Good value for money, perfect location. We've found there everything needed, definitely recommend this hostel

Overall really good value for money. The only downside was some staff weren't that friendly. Considering guests' first impression is from the person behind reception, they could at least make an effort to make you feel welcome and ask how the trip was, if you wanted a map or know where anything is etc.

The location is good...the staff was amazing, everything I asked she answered well and helped me!

The security is a bit dodgy some cards opened other peoples lockers bit of a risk But the stay and everything else was awesome

• 19th Sep 2014

Great location near the metro, staff very helpful, delicious breakfast

The staff was rude and dismissive especially upon arrival, except for the woman who works on weekends and holidays-she was great. The breakfast is a typical Spanish breakfast, many guests ended up buying their own stuff to eat. The terrace closes at 9pm but I don't think it's the hostels fault-Barcelona has strict noise laws. Big, big downfall: I hope you don't get room #2, you can hear everything on the street and every time someone buzzes into the hostel, ugh. Up side: bike rental 8€/day!

Somebody stole 150 € from my locked locker. Right before it happened the cleaning lady blocked the door with the cart, so my friend couldn't get into the room. After the theft the locker was locked. (Do the math yourself). I mentioned the accident to the staff and they just said that they were very sorry. Ortherwise the hostel was very nice.

Staff were quite rude. Location wasn't too great. Atmosphere and facilities good.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5