Hola Hostel Eixample Reviews

Calle Napols 149-151, Barcelona, Spain

The best hostel ı have ever seen before and reception is very helpful i very like this hostel and Barcelona :)

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • Turkey

The hostel itself was not bad, but the people in the room we were staying in were loud and rude and did not want to make any effort with us. They preferred to talk about us in a different language so we would not understand them. Apart from that it would have been ok.

Was great until the staff gave someone else access to my locker just because they said it was their locker. Otherwise I have no complaints.

• 21st Jun 2015

This hostel was very much in the middle for hostels I have stayed in. It was a nice place with a big area to meet people which is very important for a hostel. It was secure and the bathrooms were large enough to dry clothes and never feel crowded. However, there are strict quiet hours from 11pm-9am and once the lights turn on at 9am you can't turn them off. If you want a true party hostel, this is not for you. If you want a great place to rest for a full day of activitea, this is for you.

I stayed at Hola Hostel for 3 nignts and I enjoyed it a lot . It is a very nice place to stay with a warm atmosphere and a friendly staff. What I liked most of all was the large kitchen area, which is also used as a lounge place where you can simply relax. The rooms are comfortable with an air conditioner which really saves after strong sunshine of Barcelona) It is well-placed, easy to get to the city. The closest metro is in a several minutes walk. Would definitely recommend it!

• 20th Jun 2015
  • Russia

Very nice hostel with a nice big social area and kitchen. Great choice if you want to meet other people and socialize and equally comfy if you are not too sociable. Lots of sockets to charge your phone and devices. No complaints at all

Great hostel!! Location is awesome!! It's two blocks from metro. Clean! Which is important. Comfortable. The rooms r cool, air conditioners r working, so it's perfect for summer. Staff is very friendly. Wifi signal is strong. Have stayed in Hola hostel for 3 days. Don't regret I have chosen Hola hostel ;) breakfasts r good. It is 100% great choice to pick when u r in Barcelona. Will stay here next time in Barcelona! And yes, i HIGHLY RECOMMEND this place to stay in!! Thank u, Hola Hostel! Yay!

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Kyrgyzstan

Our stay at this hostel was great! We arrived in Barcelona pretty early, and even though check in wasn't until 2, they offered to keep our stuff and we could even shower...which was amazing after a long bus ride. The kitchen had lots of supplies for cooking, and the location was unbeatable. Overall it was a great experience!! I would definitely recommend it to any young travelers!

• 15th Jun 2015

Good location - 15 minutes walking from the Catalunya Square. Good facilities, but the cleaning was worse than expected.

Overall very very good! All the staff were very friendly and helpful, thank you very much for a great stay. Perfect location. Also they have bikes to rent at a great price to explore the city-which we did! Would definitely recommend this hostel to other travellers!

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Wales

This is a great hostel with up class facilities. The staff is extremely helpful too. Would strongly recommend it.

It is a very cool hostel, but not very clean. The bathrooms smell a little funny after people have been showering, it might be the floor or vent.

good hostel i recommend it except the air conditionning was stopped in the middle of the night, so the dormitory was hot.

We stayed at hostel for approximately four nights, we came late in the evening but the staff wasn't very welcoming. The dormitory was very clean, beds were comfortable and even the lockers were of high security as it is only possible to open it with a card. Talking about the location, the hostel is really close to the metro station, but it is not in close walking distance to the old city centre. I can highly recommed the breakfast they served every morning.

• 6th Jun 2015
  • Slovakia

I had a difficult time in Hola Hostel. It had great security and was in a pretty decent area right by La Sagrada Familia. Unfortunately, when I went both the washer and dryer were broken and several sinks were not working. One staff member in particular was incredibly rude and dismissive. Quiet hours were not observed. The kitchen was only open during specific hours and the breakfast would run out pretty quickly.

Would definitely recommend it!

• 1st Jun 2015

There was only one negative thing: the quiet hours, starting from 11 pm were not taken seriously by anyone, and the staff didn't mind either, so for us, accommodated right next to the common room, was quite difficult to fall asleep, even way after midnight. This aspect kind of ruined our plans of sightseeing early in the morning before the midday heat kicks in. Otherwise it was a pleasant experience, and I would recommend it.

• 31st May 2015
  • Hungary

Hola Hostal is a nice place to stay, I was there for 4 nights and I can really camplain. You have your breakfast in the morning, which is not that big but it's enough. Most of the staff is friendly and cool, but some of them are a little bit rude.

I really liked new reconstruction of the hostel, everything was clean, working and nothing broken and spacy area (except rooms). My room was really tiny for 6 beds, room hadn't window (BCN trademark) so air-conditioning was welcomed. Wi-fi worked great. I didn't catch breakfast I can't say anything about it. It was worth such less money.

• 26th May 2015
  • Czech Republic

Very conveniently situated in the city with friendly staff. Large cafeteria for cooking and free breakfast in the morning. Facilities are clean, but rooms tend to be quite humid at night.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4