Holiday Beach Resort

8.4
Fabulous 293 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 25-30
3rd Sep 2017

Great pool area, serving drinks and basic food. 5 minute walk from a lovely long beach with lots of restraunts and cafes. Near to the bus stop to get into Fira, it takes about 20-25 minutes to get in.

31st Aug 2017
5.1

Not a terrible location but definitely not what they promise. Terrible security. No lockers and there is only one key to the room for everyone inside to share. No lock on the bathroom door or even a shower curtain. I would not reccomend this place for solo female travelers. I was the only female in the room with all males and felt very uncomfortable. At least the pool is nice.

30th Aug 2017
8.0

bro. pool was nice? black beach y no? grandmas recipe souvlaki? 2 a day. i had a private room with kitchen and bath ensuite fam. yung dude was str8 chillin madskis. i wudnt trippin. 10 min walk to restaraunts n such +5 to beach. it was FINE.

25th Aug 2017
5.1

I was disappointed in our stay. The owner was very kind but never around and we often had to wait around for her to help for hours. The location was 15 min from the beach which was nice but far from everything else. I would have splurged for somewhere closer to Fira or Oia. The pool area was really great and breakfast was good. It was just overpriced for the service and location. Bed and room was good though!

• England, Couple, 18-24
22nd Aug 2017
7.4

We had a great stay here, pool was absolutely fantastic. Room was immensely basic and didn't reflect the photos, but served its purpose. Transport from airport was SO worth 20 euros. Free transport to the Port was also so helpful. Breakfast was absolutely amazing. Irini waited until 12midnight for us to arrive, great host. Public transport is NOT regular. PAY IN CASH. I paid by card, the money was taken out, transferred back to me and taken out again a week later at a better exchange rate...

• Australia, Female, 25-30
4th Aug 2017
5.7

I had no expectation really into Greece. We had booked transfer from the hotel to pick us up from the airport which they never showed up causing a bit of stress. The location was very far out I would recommended not staying that far out. Also the bathrooms and rooms were quite small and dingy. I probably wouldn't return

• England, Female, 25-30
2nd Aug 2017
7.4

For the price, this is a really good place to stay. Pool is great, and it's near the beaches. Bus stop is nearby to take you to Fira. My main issue is there is only one key for the shared room, so you have to keep going to reception. If the other people leave the door unlocked as a favour, there are no lockers in the room so it isn't very secure. You also have to sleep with the door unlocked. Get more keys!

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
31st Jul 2017

I loved this place . The staff went out of their way to make my stay enjoyable. It had an awesome pool to lay by during the day. It's around a 30 minute bus Drive to Fira. There are local buses that come regularly.

• USA, Female, 25-30
31st Jul 2017

It's so cute and located close to the black sand beach of Perissa. However, it is about an hour bus ride to Oia, which had the iconic views. I'd recommend renting an ATV (30 euro per day) so you can ride around the island faster. The breakfast is 5 euro, but not worth it in my opinion.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
21st Jul 2017

Located close to the bus stop but Perissa is a little bit far by foot. Shower is too small but otherwise the room was fine. Pool is convenient and the staff are very helpful if you want to book any tours. Overall I enjoyed my stay here.

×