Holiday Beach Resort

Superb 224 Total Reviews

• lizzylodge
  • New Zealand, Female, 18-24
18th Oct 2016

As soon as I got off the ferry (very disorientated) I had someone from the hostel waiting for me with a sign which was such a relief and so welcoming!!!! Bit of a bummer there was no kitchen but I should have read the hostel description more indepth. The pool was awesome and Bar was super cool, would have loved to see it in peak season. My room was really nice although they should advertise DONT DRINK THE TAP WATER IN SANTORINI! Location is quite far out but you have bus right by

• rlovvorn
  • USA, Female, 18-24
9th Oct 2016

The Holiday Beach Resort was perfect for our needs! Traveling with a bunch of girls, we not only felt safe, but the staff was super nice and inviting! The place is about 10-15min walk from the beach and about a 7min walk from the closest market. Demetra, the lady at the front desk was super great and even arranged travel from our hostel to Oia and then picked us up that night. They also provide free transport from the port and back! I would definitely stay there again!