Holiday Diamond Hotel Reviews

Number 8 Lane 14, Nguyen Cong Tru street, Hue, Vietnam

This Hotel was one of my best places to stay in Vietnam! I stayed there overall 3 nights. Tea & coffee& water and fruits were available in the room and breakfast buffet was included. The Hotel is conveniently situated near the city center and tourist area, but located a little bit away from the main street so that was conveniently quit. The staff was very friendly and also helped me out with lending a helmet for scooter rides by handing me over their own one. Rooms were spacious.