Holiday Hostel Bucharest Reviews

Romulus Street, No. 79, Bucharest, Romania

Very nice and helpful staff! They have booked for me the visit to the parlament! Very pleasant stay, but not so close to the city center, if you don't mind 15-20 minutes walking take it!

Thank you so much for your appreciation! We love to help our guests with bookings to the main attractions in Bucharest or to help them organizing a full touristic day in the city. We are at just one bus stop from the city center but yes, sometime it can take 15-20 min. walk on one of the most beautiful boulevards of the city :)

The air conditioner didn't work. The staff didn't know how to make it work. Otherwise, everything was excellent.

Thank you very much for taking time to write us a review. I personally checked the air conditioner and it was set up on "winter mode" - this is the reason why it was no cool air. It is regretful that the both receptionists did not know how to change the settings nor brought it to my attention. Now, is perfectly working. Regards from Bucharest! :)

Really nice hostel with pleasant, friendly and helpful staff. Nice large dorm rooms with plenty of personal space. The place is kept very clean. It is a bit further away from the old town then most other hostels, but the walk is ok and there is some interesting sights along the way (or taxi's are very cheap and use meters so not a problem). The location is the only reason I can think of why this hostel is not consistently full (and hence why I scored it low on atmosphere I recommend staying here