Holiday Hostel Bucharest Reviews

Romulus Street, No. 79, Bucharest, Romania

Very nice place, near to everything. Simple to find the hostel thanks to their very nice video-guide on youtube (great idea!!). Staff was very kind in helping us with maps and informations. We stayed in the private room: very big and nice with little balcony, tv, bathroom and good internet service. The hostel was clean and friendly, the price excellent! If we'll go in Bucharest again, we surely will stay there!

Your positive comment motivate us to constantly improve our level of service! :) Anyway, for us it was also a pleasure to have you as guests and we all hope to meet you again! Cheers guys and all the best!

A lil boring when I went, but that's exactly what I needed after a crazy week in Transylvania.

Very nice hostel. 10minutes walk away from the old town of bucharest.

• 22nd Aug 2013

Thank you so much for your review, dear Tanja! We are glad to see that you had a good time here. Hope to see you again someday! Kisses from Holiday Hostel Bucharest

Staff are wonderful and made my second visit to Romania memorable. They are very friendly and I will stay with them again on any future visits. Again, the advice the staff gave me concerning travel to other towns which seem close by on a map but in reality very far by train is great to know before I set off! I take any advice given to my by hostel staff very seriously and glad I do listen to them.

Nice old building, well situated in central Bucharest. Rooms and showers are all perfectly fine, and, like so many places in Bucharest, it's good value for money.

• 21st Aug 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

We had a great stay here, the hostel was a bit empty at times, but that could be due to the time of year. A great place to stay!

Friendly & welcoming staff, got the double room, it was more than I expected i.e TV, balcony, nice bathroom, very comfortable bed. Internet was really fast too. The area is a few blocks away from where you'd really want to be, but taxis are easily accessible & cheap.

I can recommend the holiday hostel. It's near to the old town of Bucuresti. It's easy to get to the hostel by bus or metro. Only the floor in the 10 bed dorm could have been cleaner.

• 13th Aug 2013
  • All Male Group, 31-40

We stayed in the private room which was lovely and spacious with its own little balcony and lounge. The hostel was clean and the staff was really friendly. I would stay there again.

Thank you so much for you review, dear Kerstin!We are glad to hear you had good time here with us!You are welcome to come back anytime you want! Hugs from Bucharest, Holiday Hostel Team