Holiday Hostel Bucharest Reviews

Romulus Street, No. 79, Bucharest, Romania

Very nice place, near to everything. Simple to find the hostel thanks to their very nice video-guide on youtube (great idea!!). Staff was very kind in helping us with maps and informations. We stayed in the private room: very big and nice with little balcony, tv, bathroom and good internet service. The hostel was clean and friendly, the price excellent! If we'll go in Bucharest again, we surely will stay there!

Your positive comment motivate us to constantly improve our level of service! :) Anyway, for us it was also a pleasure to have you as guests and we all hope to meet you again! Cheers guys and all the best!

A lil boring when I went, but that's exactly what I needed after a crazy week in Transylvania.

Very nice hostel. 10minutes walk away from the old town of bucharest.

• 22nd Aug 2013

Thank you so much for your review, dear Tanja! We are glad to see that you had a good time here. Hope to see you again someday! Kisses from Holiday Hostel Bucharest

Staff are wonderful and made my second visit to Romania memorable. They are very friendly and I will stay with them again on any future visits. Again, the advice the staff gave me concerning travel to other towns which seem close by on a map but in reality very far by train is great to know before I set off! I take any advice given to my by hostel staff very seriously and glad I do listen to them.

Nice old building, well situated in central Bucharest. Rooms and showers are all perfectly fine, and, like so many places in Bucharest, it's good value for money.

• 21st Aug 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

We had a great stay here, the hostel was a bit empty at times, but that could be due to the time of year. A great place to stay!

Friendly & welcoming staff, got the double room, it was more than I expected i.e TV, balcony, nice bathroom, very comfortable bed. Internet was really fast too. The area is a few blocks away from where you'd really want to be, but taxis are easily accessible & cheap.

I can recommend the holiday hostel. It's near to the old town of Bucuresti. It's easy to get to the hostel by bus or metro. Only the floor in the 10 bed dorm could have been cleaner.

• 13th Aug 2013
  • All Male Group, 31-40

We stayed in the private room which was lovely and spacious with its own little balcony and lounge. The hostel was clean and the staff was really friendly. I would stay there again.

Thank you so much for you review, dear Kerstin!We are glad to hear you had good time here with us!You are welcome to come back anytime you want! Hugs from Bucharest, Holiday Hostel Team

everythig was good but so many romanian ppl are liveing there and they were kinda rude and friendly i feel like ... the hostel wasnt hostel...not international.. but compared price... everything was perfect.. and... breakfast not include!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as advertised......

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't liked the rest of our guests. Yes, we had a bunch of Romanians around but, I'm sure they didn't want to be rude with you ... I know it can be hard to understand when you don't know the language. Sometimes you can complete your trip to a country with living for a little while with the locals. Hopefully, next time when you'll come to visit, you'll find it more international. The breakfast is included in the price for some certain rooms - unfortunately, we can keep the prices too low and all inclusive (you can also have it for a small amount). Cheers :)

Good hostel with friendly staff and service - they gave us tips and were interested in how our trip was going. A little distance from the old town (but we found a very cool abandoned building to explore around the corner in this neighbourhood...). We had a large clean twin room with very comfy beds. Most of the other guests seemed to be Romanian working men, so not the most international of atmospheres. Overall - a very decent hostel!

My girlfriend and I stayed here for a total of six nights and we enjoyed it very much. The room was spacious and comfortable, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the price was very affordable. I will stay here again when I return to Bucharest.

• 3rd Mar 2013

Stayed in large upstairs, great open space.

Thank you for your feedback! It was a pleasure to have you here! :)

A great Hostel! The lovely ladies of the staff are always happy to help you out in whatever you need, from recommending a good place to eat to helping you out plan your next day trip. Located just about 10 minutes from what's on in Bucharest. Even if you don't feel like going out you can always stay in and share some drinks and board games with the other guests or the staff. In one word, Awesome.

• 19th Jan 2013
  • Mexico

excellent hostel ... a good 10 minute walk from the centre of town not to far in the sense of the size of the city. great loft style dorm room at the top ... excellent staff there to help 24/7. not one thing to complain about ... would definitely stay at again if ever in Bucharest.

Thank you very much for your feedback, guys! You're well welcome any time! Cheers :)

Great stay. Awesome staff, super friendly and helpful. Clean spacious rooms. Hostel a little hard to find (especially at night) so definitely watch the video to help you find your way!

The staff at the hostel are very friendly and helpful. They take an effort to make sure your day does well and always ask how your day was when you return. The location is close to the old city which is where you will go for your nights out and for meals. Before you arrive at the hostel make sure you watch the video they provide as a YouTube link.

Thank you very much for your feedback! Yes, don't forget to watch the "Holiday Hostel Directions" before trying to reach us! :)

Holiday Hostel is at the absolute top of my list for places I have stayed. I booked for a few days at first and ended up staying over two weeks. The staff become your friends. They are just amazing. The hostel is so comfortable it just feels like home. I will be back for another stay whenever I go to Bucharest. Thanks again Holiday Hostel for an amazing stay!

Thank you so much for your feedback and for being such a lovely guest! We all miss you already!:) All the best and hope to see you again sometime!

This place was awesome, really cheap, clean and friendly staff. The location is ideally close to Unirii Square too. Definitely recommend staying here, the beds were comfortable and the linen was clean. Probably the best hostel we have stayed at. Only down fall was that there isn't a huge common area and breakfast wasn't actually included as advertised on hostel world.

Hi! Thank you very much for your feedback! Well, to keep the prices so low, we had to cut the breakfast for some certain rooms. However, this is advertise under each type of the room. I feel really sorry for the confusion. Considering the huge common room, at the moment when you been here it wasn't ready but, now is all done and waiting for his guests. Cheers and all the best! :)

24h reception, clean, good Wi-Fi connection, central location, helpful staff

Thank you very much for your feedback! Hope next time when you'll be in Bucharest, you'll choose our hostel again. All the best!:)

« first « Prev 1 2 3