Holiday House Ospedale Reviews

Via di Padule 17 - 56124 Pisa, Pisa, Italy

A little far removed from tourist sites but excellent bus access. Hosts accused us if smoking and when I told then we DONT smoke was told it smelled like cigarette smoke implying we lied abt not being smokers. Had full use of kitchen which we very nice, but sink was backed up and disgusting and cockroach in kitchen when I went down later in the evening! Really disgusted me!

I know you used comfortably for days the kitchen, preparing also a good pizza. The only explanation that perhaps came a moment a insect by the garden door beacuse I don't find anything. We keep carefully clean the kitchen because we live and we use this ourselves. and then I just asked about the smoke.

this place was really nice. A little cottage style interior with an authentic Italian vibe. additionally all services were great and the showerhead had a disco light on it, I mean come on.

excellent host, a little bit further out of town than expected but easy and regular buses to catch.

The host was very friendly and helping. The place was clean, very nice and calm. Recommended for a few nights in Pisa

• 4th Jan 2015