Holiday House Ospedale Reviews

Via di Padule 17 - 56124 Pisa, Pisa, Italy

Simone was excellent (the owner) made sure everything was clean and ready for us and offered us lots of extra help as well. Definitely worth a visit.

this hostel was perfect and we highly recommend here!! The room was big and clearn, it has a very beautiful bathroom and kitchen. It was very comfortable and feel like at home. Our host Simon was amazing person. He helps a lot during our stay and we had no problem even though this was our first visit in Italy. Thank you for everything, Simon!!

• 8th Jul 2015

A little far removed from tourist sites but excellent bus access. Hosts accused us if smoking and when I told then we DONT smoke was told it smelled like cigarette smoke implying we lied abt not being smokers. Had full use of kitchen which we very nice, but sink was backed up and disgusting and cockroach in kitchen when I went down later in the evening! Really disgusted me!

I know you used comfortably for days the kitchen, preparing also a good pizza. The only explanation that perhaps came a moment a insect by the garden door beacuse I don't find anything. We keep carefully clean the kitchen because we live and we use this ourselves. and then I just asked about the smoke.

this place was really nice. A little cottage style interior with an authentic Italian vibe. additionally all services were great and the showerhead had a disco light on it, I mean come on.

View all Pisa Bed and Breakfasts