Holiday House Ospedale Reviews

Via di Padule 17 - 56124 Pisa, Pisa, Tuscany, Italy

I loved it great kitchen great dorms great bathroom everything there was perfect I really think that was the best hostel where I stayed during my trip around Italy

This is one of the cleanest places I have ever stayed, and the owner was very friendly and willing to help with any of our needs. The location isn't the greatest, but the directions provided are spot-on. If you need a home base to explore the area I would definitely recommend this place. Also, it is just a short bus ride from the city center. I would definitely stay here again.

• 28th Oct 2013