Holiday House Ospedale Reviews

Via di Padule 17 - 56124 Pisa, Pisa, Tuscany, Italy

I loved it great kitchen great dorms great bathroom everything there was perfect I really think that was the best hostel where I stayed during my trip around Italy

This is one of the cleanest places I have ever stayed, and the owner was very friendly and willing to help with any of our needs. The location isn't the greatest, but the directions provided are spot-on. If you need a home base to explore the area I would definitely recommend this place. Also, it is just a short bus ride from the city center. I would definitely stay here again.

• 28th Oct 2013
  • anonymoususer1220

A welcoming and kind family hosts this place. We felt at home. The owner made sure we were comfortable and that our stay was a pleasure. It is not too well placed, but Pisa is not so big and you can get there in a 20-25 minute walk from the train station. Also we we able to leave our luggage there for the day and use two bicycles to tour the city free of charge. Way to go! If we go back to Pisa this is where we'll stay, for sure.

• 4th Sep 2013
  • Spain

Absolutely fantastic accommodation! We stayed for 4 nights and would recommend it to anyone. The owner was so welcoming and provided us with loads of information about Pisa and the surrounding area. The owner spoke English and all the information was in English too. There is a huge kitchen, bikes to borrow for free and two supermarkets within 2 minutes walk. The rooms were big, light and clean, we also met some of the other people staying there - it had a great atmosphere.

The owner Simone is very welcoming, and the atmosphere was great. It is not at the city centre but took only 5 minutes by motorcycle. Recommended ! He also has bikes available for free !

One of the nicest hostels I've seen. Clean and quiet, no rowdy students drinking with mates until the wee hours. Well organized with allocated spaces for each room in the kitchen & bathroom, good cooking facilities. Quite far from the centre and station, but the bus service is great even at night. Owners very friendly and helpful. Word of advice: do NOT go to the Pam, it's the crappiest supermarket in the whole of Italy, go to Esselunga in the shopping center (same distance, opposite direction).

It was a bit far from Pisa Central station, but a bus stop is very close by! A shame the bus company was on strike the day I arrived...anyway, my cousin and I loved our stay very much. The owner was very friendly and the house is absolutely charming! Kitchen was organized in a way so everyone had room to have some food in the refrigerator and cabnet space. Very please! I may return again! :-)

A very homely and helpful environment, we enjoyed staying here. The staff were excellent and very welcoming, and we felt comfortable being there. There was a sense of it really being like staying in someone else's house, however, which was fine by us, but worth noting. The pricing was excellent, the facilities clean and useful, and we felt secure there. The only issue would be its location - it's quite far from the Leaning Tower and other attractions, making moving around a little bit of a trek.

Sorry to have had at that time only 5 bikes (which we rent free), while your group was 7 people. I think with the bike would be fun, because the city center is at 3 km.

Nice family, we had a great stay Some difficulty finding the place and you may have to wait to use the toilet/shower

It was very nice !!! The host very friendly and kind ! A big ar park with shade supermarket and buse near to the hostel Thanks again !!

My wife and I loved staying at this B

Our location was changed but it was better than the original location. It was a lovely appartment next to the train station. Satisfied customer.

Holiday House Ospedale was a woderful place to stay in Pisa! We had a ground floor room that was spacious, clean and very comfortable! It also was near a grocery store and right outside a bus stop that could take you to the city center. The manager was also very helpful in pointing out how to get to the city center and other sites in Pisa which was really nice! If you are staying in Pisa, I would highly recommend staying here!

If you know that this is a private house you are fine. The host is a really friendly man who answers any of our questions and provided us with maps of the city and tour guides. He also gave us how to get in the city and back to the hostel. The room was very nice and clean. Same with the bathroom. We also get permission to use the kitchen what is really nice if you are on a low budget trip. The hostel is around 20min away from the city and the supermarket is also nearby.

The location was really good and the place was better than expected. The owner doesn't speak english so well but that was not a problem and he helped a lot.

Carolina is right we talked more time in turkish ;-)

Amazing home stay like experience. Amazing wonderful hospitable family despite lack of English. A little far from the centre.

Good value for money, to stay for a night. It was spacy and quiet, just in a private flat. But it's not right in the center, it takes about 10-15 mins getting there by bus.

Good price, location, well maintained with kitchen and pick & drop option.

• 19th May 2013
  • India

It was very nice stay for reasonable money. It´s not in the city centre, but bus stop is few metres from the house and the grocery store as well. You can rent bikes for free and it´s fun to go to the centre on bikes, it takes ten minutes. Simone was very nice and helpful, room was clean, the bathroom as well. We were very satisfied, the only missing thing is the breakfast included.

• 18th Apr 2013
  • Czech Republic

Two bedroom house, kinda weird vibe... There are personal toiletries in the bathroom... But, it's cheap so it was good for the price.

Our Bed & Breakfast is a house with three rooms. Many have said they found a family atmosphere. Perhaps we may not be able to hear with all this house as their own home. We're sorry. Improve.

View all Pisa Bed and Breakfasts