Holiday House Ospedale Reviews

Via di Padule 17 - 56124 Pisa, Pisa, Italy

Simone was excellent (the owner) made sure everything was clean and ready for us and offered us lots of extra help as well. Definitely worth a visit.

this hostel was perfect and we highly recommend here!! The room was big and clearn, it has a very beautiful bathroom and kitchen. It was very comfortable and feel like at home. Our host Simon was amazing person. He helps a lot during our stay and we had no problem even though this was our first visit in Italy. Thank you for everything, Simon!!

• 8th Jul 2015

A little far removed from tourist sites but excellent bus access. Hosts accused us if smoking and when I told then we DONT smoke was told it smelled like cigarette smoke implying we lied abt not being smokers. Had full use of kitchen which we very nice, but sink was backed up and disgusting and cockroach in kitchen when I went down later in the evening! Really disgusted me!

I know you used comfortably for days the kitchen, preparing also a good pizza. The only explanation that perhaps came a moment a insect by the garden door beacuse I don't find anything. We keep carefully clean the kitchen because we live and we use this ourselves. and then I just asked about the smoke.

this place was really nice. A little cottage style interior with an authentic Italian vibe. additionally all services were great and the showerhead had a disco light on it, I mean come on.

excellent host, a little bit further out of town than expected but easy and regular buses to catch.

The host was very friendly and helping. The place was clean, very nice and calm. Recommended for a few nights in Pisa

• 4th Jan 2015

The best hostel I ever stayed. Everything is superb here.

Very Hospitable and helpfull staff and overall the place has every basic one needs. I would go back If I could.

• 19th Aug 2014
  • Malta

We were only in Pisa for the one night just to see the tower! but this hostel is great, family run small house.. we had the bottom room which was very big .. could get the bus right out the front into the city..Simon who runs it was great! even dropped us off at the train station because we missed the bus! great place!

Good value for money.

The original location is a bit far from the city center, but as we got relocated it was much much better! We stayed in house that was very modern, clean and excellently situated - less than 10 minutes of walking from the Piazza dei Miracoli. Simon, the owner, is amazing guy, he welcomed us really warmly and was extra helpful with the city tips. He runs the business from the bottom of his heart yet still very professionally. The best place to stay in Pisa!

Nice room , but it's a problem if you stay outside until midnight :p

After midnight, the public service of bus stops. However, from the historic center of Pisa by walk in 35 minutes to reach the B&B.

Good location, we were able to walk everywhere from it. The breakfast is good, rooms are clean and the beds are very comfortable! The owners are so lovely as well. Would definitely recommend!

HH Ospedale is a great place to stay. The owner, Simone, is a great man who is always willing to help you or just to talk with you. It is not so far to the city centre, you have your own privacy. Our stay here was really nice and this place is just for being highly recommended.

Great location just outside all the poineient spots so quiet at night but a 10 min walk to the Duomo. Staff were lovely breakfast is basic but is enough to get you going. A little tricky to find it's on your left heading up Santa Reparata with the duomo to your back actually at No.25. Would recommend to anyone.

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • Northern Ireland

Very nice clean hotel, helpful staff.

• 20th May 2014

I loved it great kitchen great dorms great bathroom everything there was perfect I really think that was the best hostel where I stayed during my trip around Italy

This is one of the cleanest places I have ever stayed, and the owner was very friendly and willing to help with any of our needs. The location isn't the greatest, but the directions provided are spot-on. If you need a home base to explore the area I would definitely recommend this place. Also, it is just a short bus ride from the city center. I would definitely stay here again.

• 28th Oct 2013
  • anonymoususer1220

A welcoming and kind family hosts this place. We felt at home. The owner made sure we were comfortable and that our stay was a pleasure. It is not too well placed, but Pisa is not so big and you can get there in a 20-25 minute walk from the train station. Also we we able to leave our luggage there for the day and use two bicycles to tour the city free of charge. Way to go! If we go back to Pisa this is where we'll stay, for sure.

• 4th Sep 2013
  • Spain

Absolutely fantastic accommodation! We stayed for 4 nights and would recommend it to anyone. The owner was so welcoming and provided us with loads of information about Pisa and the surrounding area. The owner spoke English and all the information was in English too. There is a huge kitchen, bikes to borrow for free and two supermarkets within 2 minutes walk. The rooms were big, light and clean, we also met some of the other people staying there - it had a great atmosphere.

View all Pisa Bed and Breakfasts