Holiday Jones

9.3
Superb 279 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 41+
24th Apr 2017

I opted for a private room and was a little surprised by how tiny-small my room (202) actually was. The staff, on the other hand, were great. They were cheerful, helpful, informative and very accommodating. The breakfast covered the basics, The shared bathrooms (there are three to a floor, though I used only the nearest one to my room) were very clean. Overall, Holiday Jones was a very nice place to stay and a great value. Thanks Holiday Jones!

• USA, Male, 41+
18th Apr 2017

All around a great stay! Room was comfy, the vibe was chill and the music in the lobby was awesome!

• Russia, Female, 31-40
15th Apr 2017

Dear colleagues! Your hostel is very nice: extra clean, rapid internet, friendly stuff. Only one: change milk to yogurt in brakfast since a lot of adult people show low tolerance to whole milk. Best regards, Tatiana Sukhanova, PhD

• dougr18771
  • England, Male, 18-24
10th Apr 2017

Holiday at the jones was amazing ... the best place I have ever stayed ... easy to get to from o'hare (blue line to division) and super close to down town and for all the sights (blue line again) I personal hopped on the metro and got off at Chicago and took a nice walk to down town, it takes about 20 - 30 minutes to walk but get great view of the city. The staff are so friendly and helpful will give you any advice and support that you need. This is an amazing place you'll have to stay here !!!

21st Mar 2017

We were greeted by friendly staff who made us feel comfortable (he gave us a tour too). We stayed at the small BFF suite which was a great value for the money since we only needed the place to sleep. The commons area was huge with an extensive kitchen, couches, board games, a TV, and computers. I was impressed by how clean the bathrooms were during our entire stay. Family-friendly, affordable, clean, right by Division station, highly recommended. (Only issue: chilly at night; bring warm clothes)

• USA, Male, 25-30
11th Mar 2017
8.0

They charge you for the Wi-Fi?! Not a fan of that

4th Mar 2017

Everything was great. Very clean and liked all the amenities. I would definitely stay here again.

• Canada, Male, 25-30
3rd Mar 2017

Great location ! Great staff ! Very clean Rested very well at that place

• bbonds19899696
  • USA, Male, 25-30
27th Feb 2017

I really enjoyed my stay here at the Holiday Jones. Not only did I feel safe (worker stopped me to make sure I was a guest. Thank you for taking your time to do that), it was a comfortable stay for the price and the breakfast was always a plus. The common room is open all night which stands out over the previous four hostels I was with (best of luck figuring out how to play on that pool table).

9th Feb 2017

I chose Holiday Jones because of the price and high reviews. This place did not disappoint, in fact, it exceeded my expectations. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The bedrooms and bathrooms were very clean. You're walking distance from a two fun strips of restaurants, shopping stores, coffee shops, and bars. Not to mention, the hostel's front lobby shares the space with an empanada restaurant/cafe. Overall, had a great experience here. I would definitely stay again.