Holiday Jones Reviews

1659 W. Division St., Chicago, USA

Everything was perfect, clean and we had everything we needed. The only issue was that the heat pushed in air that was extremely dry. To the point where we needed to go get chap stick.

I think here is perfect hostel in Chicago for me. All stuffs were clean all the time. I got a room with one bunk bed and also the lower one was bigger like twin or queen size. Moreover the area was pretty good. They have a café down stair in front of the lobby when you get in the building you will see it. The price is reasonable price I total agree with it.

the boy staff were standoffish and did not make me feel very welcome from the start. never really smiled or acted happy to be there. the girl who checked me out was very pleasant. the sheets were thin and the room was ice cold, we asked to turn the heat up but it didn't help at all. other than that, it was a fairly good experience.

• 5th Jan 2016

The extra washroom on the second floor should have more frequent maintenance/cleaning.

• 4th Jan 2016
  • Malaysia

I satyed on the hostel in a private suite with my old parents and everything was fantastic. I loved the hostel. It is quiet and clean. Next week i am going to Chicago again and I choose this hostel again.

• 18th Dec 2015

Very clean, modern and cute. We loved our room and the staff were very helpful!

• 14th Dec 2015

I had a great stay at Holiday Jones. The staff are very nice, helpful and accomodating. It also has perfect location for almost everything. Food, drinks, bars, etc. The bathroom is always clean and the whole vibe of the hostel is so hipster and cool. Will definitely come back here to stay again.

• 8th Dec 2015
  • Philippines

Good value for money, good location as well, city center easily reachable by bus or metro. Maybe not the busiest time to stay in term of atmosphere. Over all good place to stay!

Nice location in the Wicker Park area and not too far from the subway. Pretty quiet the time I stayed and the hostel don't organise anything to get people together so it did lack a bit of atmosphere. Clean rooms & friendly staff. Next visit to Chicago I'd like to stay more downtown but did enjoy the stay.

Being in a room with a homeless person wasn't the best experience ever although I don't know how they were aloud to check in as on your website says you need a foreign passport and student ID? The bathrooms were OK but could be cleaner but the rooms were nice and clean.

Really above my expectations! It's very nice and clean, plus the friendly staff and delicious breakfast! Nice place!

Beautiful place with really great atmosphere, the best location. Clean, cheap. Tasty food. I would recommend it to everyone.

• 12th Oct 2015
  • Poland

Very funky and modern hostel!

I really had nothing to complain about! Everyone was nice and the staff also helped to find interesting thing to do in the evening if you haven't had an idea. Just great!

• 12th Sep 2015

Expensive, but that's too be expected in Chicago. Nice staff, not in the centre if town but very close to a train station and right on a street with lots of bars/ restaurants.

One of best.

• 9th Sep 2015
  • Slovakia

Silent, very good to rest. Near the metro stop. Self service breakfast.

I've been to hostels all over the world but this one... It has it all! Comfortable, for all styles, simply loved it!

In a very good location! Lots of bars and clubs and vintage shops as well! The staff is very friendly and helpful. I can totally recommend this place!