Holiday in Dubrovnik Reviews

Budvanska 4, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Great staff and cleanliness, but is far from the old town, 15-20 minutes walk, but still good value for money

We Are near the Old Town 15 minutes bi walk but we are more cheaper than accomodation In Old Town

We booked a double room and it was really nice. The building is in the hills so that you have a wonderful view above the city. The old town is like 15 Minutes to walk (down) and 25 minutes to walk back ;-) All in all we would always stay there again!

We really enjoy to stay in the hostel! You were very kind with us. You should gave better directions to arrive to the hostel because it was some difficult to us to find it

We had a great stay here- absolutely loved Dubrovnik! The staff were really friendly, everything is very clean, fast wi-fi

• 22nd May 2015

Owner is so nice and kind. They also gave me their garage for my free parking. It is reasonable price and nice view from terrace, facility is average but kitchen is not that great or clean. Also, it is little bit far to access old town. Highly recommend to young backpackers.

• 21st May 2015

For sure the hostel that most made me fell like at home of all I've stayed so far.

A great hostel about 15 minutes walk from Old Town. The lady who runs it is very friendly, and my friends & I had a great time staying here.

Nice family home, more of a 20min walk up or down the very steep hill to the center and back. Nice room, bathrooms pretty clean, one bathroom had a big sink I could hand wash some clothes in.

• 3rd May 2015

Excellent stay! This family were very nice and accomodating.

Facilities very good, the staff very friendly so nice and helped sweetest person, beautifull terrace