Holidays in Dubrovnik Reviews

Budvanska 4, Dubrovnik, Croatia

You definitely should reconsider staying there! We were welcomed with the words: "You pay, and then I will show you the rooms! There is also a balcony which I will show you only after you pay!" And the door was slammed. Then we had to knock again and show the money. The place is not what is shown on the pics. This is probably another floor. There was no hot water at all. Very dirty bathroom and the lid was even missing. I can write a lot more, but there is not enough space in the comment field.

The location was hard to find, even a taxi driver had no idea where the place is. As well there's no sign on a building. The lady who runs the place and takes the money was extremely rude and unwelcoming, a bit scary. Put as off immediately. However, the lady who looked after downstairs rooms was kind and friendly. No towels supplied, so keep in mind to bring your own.

Amazing view from terace, beautifull people here, near the old city

Comfy beds, good location, reasonably priced! The female receptionist was quite possibly one of the rudest people I've ever met. She didn't have the time of day for my friend or myself. Passed us on to another guy who was great. Really helpful and gave us a map and told us about the city, would even organise trips for you. The location is good, 10 minutes from the old town, price is reasonable too and the beds are really comfortable. All in all, if you want a comfy bed not far from town it's gd

Most unfrienldy hosts I have met. Not welcoming at all.

• 23rd Aug 2014

The lady from the hostel was not very friendly and told us we would stay smewhere else, 5 min away. So we came to Neno´s house and we were really lucky, he was so kind and hospitable, an amazing view over Dubrovnik and a beautiful house on the hill, a very familiar athmosphere, we had a wonderful short stay there. THANK YOU NENO!!! We will definiteky come back!!

Lady is only for booking and for registration. After that you go in place where you book

Perfect place, wonderfull people

Perfect place, i come again with my friend here, near the old city, near the beach,near the supermarket very good wi-fi in all place

It was great. Good location. Good price. The only thing that could concern people is that you cant really be loud at night/late evening because the owners live there as well, but it wasn't that big of an issue for us. I recommend this place.

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Latvia

Great everything,

Future visitors should thoroughly find out how to get to the hostel before arriving, because apartments at Croatia are not the most accessible, and the streets would be rather confusing at first. Nevertheless, the staff at Dubrovnik Travel was extremely helpful, as we were shown how to get to Old Town. Common facilities were also in excellent condition.

View all Dubrovnik Bed and Breakfasts