Holistico Hostal Reviews

7 avenue sur number 10, Antigua, Guatemala

The hostel had a nice chill vibe, not too much of a party (which I like). The breakfast was excellent! The staff were also very friendly. i recommend this hostel.

This Hostel is really nice. I only stayed there for 1 night but i would definitlz recommend it. The staff is helpful and you get free breakfast. The hostel is in a quite Street, but it is not far away from the main attractions in antigua.

Nice hostel, good location, helpful staff. Good breakfast included. The only thing that I couldn't have a hot water in a shower. But probably I haven't got it.

Great atmosphere, nice terrace, good kitchen that you can also cook in and they make excellent breakfast. They have laundry service and tour agency. The best thing is a table with many kinds of treats that you can enjoy all the time (water, juices, tea, coffee, candies, cookies, fruits and more).

Stayed here during off season, really enjoyed the space and the people passing through. The staff are extremely helpful and up at all hours to assist with any travel issues. Breakfast was delish, and having clean water, breakfast, and tea included in the accommodation price is so so so nice! If you've stayed in other hostels around Guatemala, you know how big of a perk this is!

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Russia

Best hostel of my trip so far!

Security gate was really annoying...felt a bit jail like. My bed had bed bugs and I was covered in spots on my legs and back. Needs a good clean.

Dear Guest, We are in Guatemala and we take care of every guest at the gate. The bed bugs was not even true, we clean the hostal everyday, my team work perfect and maybe you have the bugs with you from you last stop. So, next time , maybe you have to go to the boutique hotel. Regards

Great hostel for those seeking a quiet stay in a clean high quality place. Not very social atmosphere.

The hostel is safe, it's very well located and has a very good structure. They also have a great breakfast. Despite the quite time, it cab be very noisy before it, specially in the rooms in the front.

Highly recommend this hostel, all hostel grounds and facilities are super clean, the staff are very very friendly and helpful in every way, the cooked breakfast is delicious (get the egg pesto sandwich!) and the location is very central to Antigua and makes walking around very easy.

• 14th Jul 2014

Location was awesome. Environment was chill and relaxing. We enjoyed our time in Antigua and would love to come again. Plus, Sergio helped us out a lot getting our bus booked to Nicaragua.

A hostel with everything you need.

• 10th Jun 2014

Enjoyed another stay at Holistico. Always fun and safe. Laundry services need to be addressed. Some of my clothing I had washed was missing and when you don't pack much to begin with it can cause problems. Overall always worth the small stuff. Will be back I hope. Lynn

• 28th May 2014