Holistico Hostal Reviews

7 avenue sur number 10, Antigua, Guatemala

Your hostel was lovely to stay at, I would stay there again and recommend them to friends.

• 3rd Mar 2015

Staff are super friendly. Breakfast was fantastic and saves you quite a bit. The roof terrace is a great place to meet people. It's not a party hostel but there are always people around to chat to. Sergio is a legend. :-)

Since I don't speak spanish felt lost and side tracked. Couldn't communicate with anyone from hostel staff and even if I tried, later realized it just caused a confusion as the staff said "yes" to everything even without having any idea what I was talking about.

Pros: Great breakfast, friendly staff, great location. Cons: 10pm silence and lights out is too early, no bar. Annoying money chanting music played all day on loop. Come on guys, nobody likes this. Bit expensive.

Good hostel in a good location with average facilities and an ok atmosphere. Dorms are rather small and leave only little space for luggage. Nice outdoor communal area.

Lovely hostel, clean and nice chilled atmosphere with a mix of travellers. Great breakfasts, 6 options to choose from. Staff were lovely and attentive yet the owner of the hostel didn't treat his treat his staff with enough respect which made things uncomfortable. Music at receptions in the evenings could be made more chilled and quiet.

Great stay at holistic whilst in antigua! Hard to fault this place. Would definitely recommend.

I had a really enjoyable stay here in Holistica. The staff are fantastic - very friendly and helpful, offering help with tours and travel but also any other queries. The hostel is very clean, showers are warm and the breakfast is really tasty (plus you get to choose from 6 dishes). I thought the atmosphere was good and for solo travellers you can meet people. If you want a hostel where you drink/party all night, this isn't it, but you can just party elsewhere and sleep here!

Freezing in the night. Amazing breakfast. Clean bathroom and super friendly staffs. Nice hostel, but dorm rooms are cramped.... A bit overpricy compared to other hostels but definitely a good one.

Great hostel all round! Sergio on the owner worked tirelessly to book our ongoing travel plans and halp us get our bags back from United Airlines (who are useless). Definately stay here in Antigua

Gives free beer, snacks, coffee etc to guests which is awesome, however only one employee speaks english and for some reason he didn't handle the english speaking guests, so when a complication arose it took an hour to resolve it when he could have done it straight away. Showers were not very hot, and the security seems over the top, making it very difficult to get in anytime after 10pm. Atmosphere was also very very quiet.

We had a really great stay at Holistico. The services and staff were excellent, and the facilities were very nice. I just want to kindly mention that the music at reception was played at a very bothersome level. A little ambient background music is nice, but we felt it was overpowering. We did ask for it to be lowered one day, and it was, but still very loud.

The hostel had a nice chill vibe, not too much of a party (which I like). The breakfast was excellent! The staff were also very friendly. i recommend this hostel.

This Hostel is really nice. I only stayed there for 1 night but i would definitlz recommend it. The staff is helpful and you get free breakfast. The hostel is in a quite Street, but it is not far away from the main attractions in antigua.

Nice hostel, good location, helpful staff. Good breakfast included. The only thing that I couldn't have a hot water in a shower. But probably I haven't got it.