Holistico Hostal Reviews

7 avenue sur number 10, Antigua, Guatemala

I had a really enjoyable stay here in Holistica. The staff are fantastic - very friendly and helpful, offering help with tours and travel but also any other queries. The hostel is very clean, showers are warm and the breakfast is really tasty (plus you get to choose from 6 dishes). I thought the atmosphere was good and for solo travellers you can meet people. If you want a hostel where you drink/party all night, this isn't it, but you can just party elsewhere and sleep here!

Freezing in the night. Amazing breakfast. Clean bathroom and super friendly staffs. Nice hostel, but dorm rooms are cramped.... A bit overpricy compared to other hostels but definitely a good one.

Great hostel all round! Sergio on the owner worked tirelessly to book our ongoing travel plans and halp us get our bags back from United Airlines (who are useless). Definately stay here in Antigua

Gives free beer, snacks, coffee etc to guests which is awesome, however only one employee speaks english and for some reason he didn't handle the english speaking guests, so when a complication arose it took an hour to resolve it when he could have done it straight away. Showers were not very hot, and the security seems over the top, making it very difficult to get in anytime after 10pm. Atmosphere was also very very quiet.

We had a really great stay at Holistico. The services and staff were excellent, and the facilities were very nice. I just want to kindly mention that the music at reception was played at a very bothersome level. A little ambient background music is nice, but we felt it was overpowering. We did ask for it to be lowered one day, and it was, but still very loud.

The hostel had a nice chill vibe, not too much of a party (which I like). The breakfast was excellent! The staff were also very friendly. i recommend this hostel.

This Hostel is really nice. I only stayed there for 1 night but i would definitlz recommend it. The staff is helpful and you get free breakfast. The hostel is in a quite Street, but it is not far away from the main attractions in antigua.

Nice hostel, good location, helpful staff. Good breakfast included. The only thing that I couldn't have a hot water in a shower. But probably I haven't got it.

Great atmosphere, nice terrace, good kitchen that you can also cook in and they make excellent breakfast. They have laundry service and tour agency. The best thing is a table with many kinds of treats that you can enjoy all the time (water, juices, tea, coffee, candies, cookies, fruits and more).

Stayed here during off season, really enjoyed the space and the people passing through. The staff are extremely helpful and up at all hours to assist with any travel issues. Breakfast was delish, and having clean water, breakfast, and tea included in the accommodation price is so so so nice! If you've stayed in other hostels around Guatemala, you know how big of a perk this is!

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Russia

Best hostel of my trip so far!