Holly's Hostel Reviews

No.246Wuhouci Dajie, Chengdu, China

I had one of the private rooms and everything was great. I would stay at Holly's again.

• 13th May 2015

Awesome hostel. Great location. Wonderful staff.

I would like to thank all who are involved with the management of the hostel and in particular the young lady on reception, who made me feel very welcomed and was most informative. A good experience and a good venue. Many thanks Morris Dempster

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Northern Ireland

I really enjoyed my stay. The staff was knowledgeable and helpful. In room 208 the shower drains very slow and needs to be cleared. I found the room very comfortable. This stay was much better than my stay 5 years ago. I will be returning to Holly's shortly for another stay in Chengdu before moving to another part of China.