Holly's Hostel Reviews

No.246Wuhouci Dajie, Chengdu, China

I would like to thank all who are involved with the management of the hostel and in particular the young lady on reception, who made me feel very welcomed and was most informative. A good experience and a good venue. Many thanks Morris Dempster

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Northern Ireland

I really enjoyed my stay. The staff was knowledgeable and helpful. In room 208 the shower drains very slow and needs to be cleared. I found the room very comfortable. This stay was much better than my stay 5 years ago. I will be returning to Holly's shortly for another stay in Chengdu before moving to another part of China.

The double rooms are really ok for the price. Everything was clean, the beds are confortable, AC was working, (cool&heat), quiet rooms. Only problem: part of the wall was moldy, seems to be a water-leaking problem on the 2nd floor. Location is great, good bus connections! Staff and other guest were really nice and helpful! I also stayed in a 3-dorm room for 3 night, can't recomand that. Walls are very thin, blankets are too cold, room was small with only one light...

• 18th Nov 2014

Compared to other hostels, this one definitely wasnt up to par. Environment wasn't the greatest as the lobby is small and staff wasn't that friendly. Most other hostels have a great staff who involve themselves with travelers and socialize amongst us; however there was no overall sense of community here. I wouldn't stay here again. Plus, they only have showers on the first floor.