Hollywood Beach Hostel Reviews

334 Arizona Street, Fort Lauderdale, USA

Easy to get to, welcoming and no fuss. Enjoyable stay

Great hostel, great location.

Decided to stay 4 more days

• 24th Jun 2015

Super helpful staff, and almost private dorm room with only 1 other person staying with us in a 12bed dorm. Beach super close, and heaps of places to eat

I didn't stay here. I arrived in Fort Lauderdale, re-read the reviews and decided that I just couldn't risk staying here as I was on a tight schedule. I couldn't risk having my credit card seized by the owner as I would have had to check out in the early hours of the morning and after reading that there are no staff on overnight, it would have been a hassle to get my credit card back from the owner at that time. This place sounds like too much of a disaster to even risk bothering with.

I wish the check-in/out was clearer, staff looked pretty lost on how the charges in hostel world, upgrades etc. charges weren't very clear, it was a confusing situation. :(

• 4th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

I would not recommend this hostel. I don't like bait and switches. They give you a total cost when you book and then they charge you an additional $8.00 upon arrival. Too bad the senior management chooses to be so sleazy. The line staff is excellent.

amazing hostel. nice modern facilities, very clean, safe, right at the beach, friendly staff, free coffee. would always go back!!

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Food next door was great.

We loved our stay here! Great location, comfortable beds, extremely friendly staff and clean place. Will definitely return to stay here again :)

Excelente place, celan and safe, by the beach. I had a great time there!!!

cheap but too noise

• 12th Apr 2015
  • Spain

Cant beat this place for location and facilities. Bunk beds a little tight but its a very good place to enjoy the beach and sunshine for a while.

Security is awful. Can easily get to the room from the road. Door lock was a bit rubbish. Not many people were there when I stayed. Nice communal area, indoor and out. Free hire on their bicycles which was good. Location was good as near the beach, but not really close to Miami or Fort Lauderdale

Great hostel for Hollywood, Fl. Location is amazing, but not near many shops. Beach and great food are right around the corner. Be aware that the hostel will charge you an extra $8 per day that you stay as a resort fee. The # 4 bus located across the street will take you into downtown Hollywood where there are grocery stores and bars and clubs.

• 30th Mar 2015

Great Hostel, especially for a short stopover in Miami as it's really close to FLL. Bikes are really fun and handy for exploring. Good shower.

• 21st Mar 2015

Ok place to stay for a couple of nights. Nearby is some bars and restaurants and a cheap taco place is next to the hostel. Close to the beach. Not the clanest place that i have seen but not the worst either.

Great hostel! Beds are very comfortable and the rooms are clean. My only complaint is that there is not much space between the bottom and top bunks so if you're on the bottom you can't sit up in your bed.

I was at Hollywood Beach Hostel last year and liked it so much I came back this year. The new remodel and additions are exceptional!! the new outdoor area, kitchen new rooms and balcony are a very nice addition to this property. I love how close it is to the Broadwalk and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay! I will definitely come back.

Hostel itself shares a ground with a hotel/motel style accommodations and a restaurant. Location is excellent, just about a minute from beach, close to bars, restaurants, and a couple convenient stores. They do charge $50 deposit and an additional night fee or whatnot. In general, this is not your typical hostel, and the clientele can be sketchy, which is a location factor, not the hostel itself. It does accommodate all sorts of people that like to spend time in a warm climate. The dorm was clea

View all Fort Lauderdale Hostels