Hollywood Beach Hostel Reviews

334 Arizona Street, Fort Lauderdale, USA

I would not recommend this hostel. I don't like bait and switches. They give you a total cost when you book and then they charge you an additional $8.00 upon arrival. Too bad the senior management chooses to be so sleazy. The line staff is excellent.

amazing hostel. nice modern facilities, very clean, safe, right at the beach, friendly staff, free coffee. would always go back!!

We loved our stay here! Great location, comfortable beds, extremely friendly staff and clean place. Will definitely return to stay here again :)

Excelente place, celan and safe, by the beach. I had a great time there!!!

cheap but too noise

• 12th Apr 2015
  • Spain

Cant beat this place for location and facilities. Bunk beds a little tight but its a very good place to enjoy the beach and sunshine for a while.

Security is awful. Can easily get to the room from the road. Door lock was a bit rubbish. Not many people were there when I stayed. Nice communal area, indoor and out. Free hire on their bicycles which was good. Location was good as near the beach, but not really close to Miami or Fort Lauderdale

Great hostel for Hollywood, Fl. Location is amazing, but not near many shops. Beach and great food are right around the corner. Be aware that the hostel will charge you an extra $8 per day that you stay as a resort fee. The # 4 bus located across the street will take you into downtown Hollywood where there are grocery stores and bars and clubs.

• 30th Mar 2015

Great Hostel, especially for a short stopover in Miami as it's really close to FLL. Bikes are really fun and handy for exploring. Good shower.

• 21st Mar 2015

Ok place to stay for a couple of nights. Nearby is some bars and restaurants and a cheap taco place is next to the hostel. Close to the beach. Not the clanest place that i have seen but not the worst either.

Great hostel! Beds are very comfortable and the rooms are clean. My only complaint is that there is not much space between the bottom and top bunks so if you're on the bottom you can't sit up in your bed.

I was at Hollywood Beach Hostel last year and liked it so much I came back this year. The new remodel and additions are exceptional!! the new outdoor area, kitchen new rooms and balcony are a very nice addition to this property. I love how close it is to the Broadwalk and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay! I will definitely come back.

Hostel itself shares a ground with a hotel/motel style accommodations and a restaurant. Location is excellent, just about a minute from beach, close to bars, restaurants, and a couple convenient stores. They do charge $50 deposit and an additional night fee or whatnot. In general, this is not your typical hostel, and the clientele can be sketchy, which is a location factor, not the hostel itself. It does accommodate all sorts of people that like to spend time in a warm climate. The dorm was clea

Had a great time, very helpful staff. Also enjoyed the company of those who occupied the dormitory I was in

We were told on the website and the confirmation that our balance was $192.00 when we got there, we paid over $240.00, charged an additional $100.00 for "security" reason and were told that at the end of our visit it would be released back to us and it has yet to be applied to my bank account. if that wasn't bad enough we had to pay for parking $10.00 Very disappointing

• 30th Jan 2015

The hostel itself is decent. Good location, and clean. The staff however, are not. It's been almost two months and I haven't received my security deposit back yet. They don't deal in cash so it's easier for them to rip you off once you've left, and more difficult for you to claim it back. E-mail communication has proven to be futile. Beware if considering staying here.

• 19th Jan 2015

I rented a parking spot and once came back and they'd given it away. An employee moved for me. On my 4th night there, I came in and found all of my stuff removed from my bed and put on the floor. Apparently, they had moved me to a new bed without letting me know. I had to put sheets on my bed in the middle of the night and was not happy about it.

When I arrived late at night at the property, the staff couldn't give a damn about me and are just there to basically take your money. Everytime you ask for anything tips about the area where to eat, maps etc... You feel like you are asking an arm and a leg. They constantly Talk And gossip in Spanish about the guests. Aside from that the place is not bad pretty big, couple of blocks near the beach and just next to a taco bar.

Great locality helpful staff

The location is nice and the rooms where clean. But the hotel people where really unfriendly all the time and I felt like they had a bit of a security issue. I guess that's because you walk in your room from outside which means that basically everyone can walk around and can get right in front of your dorm door and the doors don't close good which means I found my door open a couple of times!

View all Fort Lauderdale Hostels