Hollywood Beach Hostel Reviews

320 Arizona Street, Fort Lauderdale, USA

Hostel offers parking but when I arrived they told me I had to park in a public parking and pay for it, please be aware that if you arrive with car you may not find where to park,

The Crew house is a great and comfortable place to stay. the staff is great and the people are friendly. You are close to everything you need and that includes the beach. If you ate looking for a fancy place to stay I recommend you find it because this hostel is about living the sinplier life. Its comfortable and humbled, if you are not a person that can take responsibility for yourself and clean your own mess, I suggest you pay for a regular hotel. I loved this place! No more..no less!

The 2 different staff members I intercated with were so mean and un-helpful. I have stayed in many hostels in many countries and I never had a problem with the hostel staff but this place. even after 5 mins of dealing with there bad attitudes at check in I wanted to go find anyplace else if I didnt already pay. I recommend just sleeping on the beach 2 minutes away rather than dealing with these rude people. the place isnt even in the best area. Ft Lauderdale 10 miles north is better.

It is a great Hostel with a nice atmosphere. Defininetly a good place to spend rather quiet vacations very close to the beach. The staff is great and all the free items such as bikes, volleyballs etc., too. Besides the hostel is near the FLL airport. All in all I would highly recommend this place! The only thing I would criticize is a smelly air conditioning in some rooms.

They overbooked me and had to put me on a rock-hard pull-out sofa between two bunk beds. Worst sleep I've had in a very long time. Fortunately, they had a clean bathroom and great social areas. It was also nice to have a bar attached and be just a block from a very nice boardwalk and beach.

Aside from the location, I would not recommend this hostel. The man who was working reception was rude and dismissive. (However, the woman working reception the next day was very kind and helpful) The bedroom had no window, there was no "community room" other than the hotel lobby. The kitchen is tiny and is part of the laundry room. It felt like the hostel guests were given "servants quarters" and treated as such.

The staff members were very friendly and helpful! They were very approachable if I had any questions. I was quite impressed especially for how cheap it was!

• 28th Feb 2014

Beautiful facility with great amenities. My credit card was breached however, They have an old fashioned system that imprints the card and makes it easy for anyone to access the numbers.

• 10th Feb 2014

Nice hostel, staff though not super friendly were very helpful when needed. Very clean, secure, right near the beach. Would stay again!

Very nice hostel!seems like hotel and the service too! Very close to the beach !

Great place to stay.

The Hotel is great.. Location its great for beach going people, for shopping and dinning it´s not so great. There was a aditcional charge for the parking space that I only find out when i was doing the check out.

• 6th Dec 2013

The staff is super friendly and helpful. The location is perfect if you just want to relax at the beach since it's not even a minute away from the hostel. You can borrow all the things you need for the beach here too. The taco shack which is the hostels beach bar and restaurant serves 1$ mini tacos and 2$ margaritas after 10 pm and is a perfect hangout place! Lots of restaurants located nearby on the beach walk too. Definitely saying here again if I decide to come back!

• 5th Dec 2013
  • Sweden

The employees are really really nice! enjoyed my stay; however, it should be a little cheaper for 10 people. The place is behind the beach and really close to bars and other small shops. Over all I really really enjoyed staying there :)

• 21st Nov 2013

A great place if you want to get away from the hustle of Miami Beach. Just yards from a quiet, safe beach where you can swim year-round. Former motel. Each room has a kitchenette. Easy bus ride to the Tri Rail station for MIA airport. FLL takes two buses and about 45 minutes. (FLL usually has cheaper airfares than MIA.) Good wifi. No common areas apart from the open lounge space between buildings. FREE bike and board rental. FYI: They will take a $50 hold on your credit card. I'll be back!

I stayed in the dorm with 5 other females, the bunk beds make a lot of noise when there is someone sleeping on the top one. They squeak and its hard to sleep. The bathroom was not very clean and in the two days that I stayed there, I never saw anyone come clean the room. If you need something economical it's great but if you are a light sleeper maybe you should consider paying more.

• 11th Nov 2013

i got robbed from the old lady and the place is not that nice. nothing included, and no attractions. didnt like it there.

Great place, highly recommended.

View all Fort Lauderdale Hostels