Hollywood Beach Hostel

Rating 382 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 18-24
10th Feb 2017
4.6

As a backpacker I was extremely disappointed with my stay here. On arrival the woman at reception was rude & unwelcoming. It was like my check in was at an inconvenience to her. The dormitory was basic, you had to make your own bed & when I went back to reception to ask for a pillow she simply told me to find another one in the room (that was probably used). Communication between staff and guests seemed non-existent, they provided no recommendations or simple manners / interest. Don't stay.