Hollywood Guesthouse Reviews

Flat/RM A1, Blc A, 14 Floor,Chongking Mansion, 36-44 Nathan Rd.,Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Not what I expected, given a name like Hollywood Four Seasons. My room was basically a closet, or prison cell, with a twin mattress, toilet, shower hose, and barred windows. The atmosphere of the floor I lived on was concerning, and I was upset the only lock to my room was a single button - no deadbolt, no chain. I felt unsafe.

• 26th Jul 2014

I was moved to New Sun Ying guest house when I arrived there so I can't say much about Hollywood except for the fact that the building/surrounding is scary and it stinks. There are lots of rude, agressive srilankan or banglasehi looking guys in the lobby of Chongking Mansion. I would save up and stay somewhere else.

• 1st Feb 2014