Hollywood Home Hostel Reviews

Drukarska 3, Lviv, Ukraine

Perfect Location next to the main square. We had a big room for two and enjoyed the beers from a brewery downstairs.

Very satisfied of my staying in the Hollywood Home hostel! It is very clean, pleasant staff always are happy to help, and there was all that travelers needed in a trip. Also, the hostel is very comfortably located - about a two minutes of walk to the central square of the city. So that, I recommend this hostel for everyone, who is looking for a place to stay in the Lviv.

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Russia

Thanks to this hostel I had great staying in Lviv! I haven't seen better staff than here! And conditions here really the best what you can get for such money!

• 23rd Apr 2015

I stayed here only for one night, bur everything was superb! Location - right near the main square! Staff - very nice and helpful! As a result - great and quite stylish hostel for such money!

• 20th Apr 2015