Hollywood Home Hostel Reviews

Drukarska 3, Lviv, Ukraine

It’s dirty. It smells like something got wet and rotted and died. Internet is HORRIBLE. Staff are nice and helpful but I think they seem pretty bored being there. The front door of the building has a passcode you need to press to enter, sometimes. It would have been nice to know what it was when I checked in. The entrance door has a loverly door knob that when you try to close the door behind you, you just end up smashing your fingers. And the toilet doesn’t really flush. Good location.

Nice hostel right next to Rynok square and a stone's throw from the main attractions! The staff were very helpful and friendly (especially Zhareyna who helped me with suggestions of where to visit and also wrote a note in Ukranian to buy a train ticket without problems!) Two things to note: the hostel is on the 4th floor so steps will need to be climbed. Also, the receptionist sometimes sleeps in the lounge (when rooms are booked). In this case there is no common area to hang-out after 11 pm.

The best location on the side street of the central square, in historical building with lovely window view. Pub downstairs but it diesn't make much noice. The family room is clean, quiet, large and comfy. Great value for money, will sure choose it again!

The hostel is located in The hearth of The city.Everything is close.Good staff with alla the facilities that you need.Highly recommended .

Average hostel. There wasn't toilet paper in the toilet; in addition there wasn't water in bathroom during few hours.

tbere is only one toilet for many many people, there becomes a line in front of the bathroom. also the bathroom was always full of wet hair on the floor. There was no place for smoking. the blankets were so thin and small, i was very cold at night.

Thank you for your review! But some facts untrue - we have 4 toilets in the hostel, not one. We have place for smoking! And during summer our blankets really thin because of hot weather but we always ready to give additional warmer blanket.

Pretty good hostel! Super helpful staff who helped me buy my train ticket, great location, and good common area. Only issue was there are only two bathrooms so there is always a wait.

Excellent location, great value for money. Basic facilities, and expect queues at peak times due to only two bathrooms. But very welcoming staff except one incident. If coming back to Lviv, we would probably look at staying else.

Just one minute from the main square,, the hostel is right in the old town. Staff is nice and the room we stayed has a lot of space.

Perfect Location next to the main square. We had a big room for two and enjoyed the beers from a brewery downstairs.

Very satisfied of my staying in the Hollywood Home hostel! It is very clean, pleasant staff always are happy to help, and there was all that travelers needed in a trip. Also, the hostel is very comfortably located - about a two minutes of walk to the central square of the city. So that, I recommend this hostel for everyone, who is looking for a place to stay in the Lviv.

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Russia

Thanks to this hostel I had great staying in Lviv! I haven't seen better staff than here! And conditions here really the best what you can get for such money!

• 23rd Apr 2015

I stayed here only for one night, bur everything was superb! Location - right near the main square! Staff - very nice and helpful! As a result - great and quite stylish hostel for such money!

• 20th Apr 2015