Hollywood Youth Hostel Reviews

6820 Hollywood Blvd, Los angeles, Los Angeles, USA

Absolutely the best hostel experience ever. Staff was amazing!

Fantastic!! That was amazing. Nice staffs. Best location there is center at the Hollywood!! I recommend 100%

Has the potential to be much better. The staff let the place down by being unknowledgeable and generally unhelpful, especially in regards to tourism advice. Group activities were also poorly executed and the atmosphere in the common area wasn't great when I was there. My room got extremely hot (summer) and there was no air conditioning (granted, that might be asking too much for a hostel). On the plus, excellent location, good facilities (showers, laundry, rooms, pool table).

The hostel was wonderful and the personal even better! Free breakfast and frequent social dinners, great position and services. If you pass by San Diego i strongly recommend u this location!

• 17th Jul 2014

there are good staffs and nice place to play. i met nice people too, they are travellers, staffs, neighbors. i love there

I been to this place 3 times over last 2.5 years back then I wouldn't of given it a good review. Boy wow this place has now turnt around with its new renos. And freshly new paint has made a huge difference. The people were lovely. Bathrooms cleaned everyday. You couldn't get better value for money really. Which is why I always return.

great location for a hostel! Doesn't look like much from the outside but the inside is really cool, the rooms are nice and clean, there's a kitchen and a pool table. The atmosphere was great, both the people staying there and the staff were very friendly and easy to talk to. I'd definitely stay there again

EL personal temporal no ayuda con información y alguno quería vender los mapas de la ciudad.

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Mexico

Great location, right opposite Hollywood & Highland train station, with plenty of places to get your food shopping. The one downside is that there isn't a stove, so you're limited to microwavable food. BUT- the pool table makes up for all of it. Clean place, good atmosphere, noisy if you're in the rooms above the street, but that's what you get for staying in Hollywood.

The location is so so so good. However when I first got in the room at 10pm the room was dirty and I saw much dust under the bed. By the way, I got bite by bed bug for 1 spot. มันก็ไม่ได้แย่ขนาดนั้นหรอก คือมันถูก กับทำเลดีมาก แต่เรารู้สึกว่าโดน Bed bug ไป 1 ดอก

Great location ! Right on the boulevard if you want to be in Hollywood this is the place to be ! Good atmosphere when I was there had a lot of good people ! I've stayed in heaps of hostels and it was pretty clean and tidy overall ! :)

Very good place with a friendly staff ! We mixed up our dates before coming and they have been very helpgul. We were able to switch for no additionnal price ! An hostel lke we love them !

• 11th Jul 2014

Got to see Vin diesel from the bedroom window..enough said!

• 7th Jul 2014

The guys from the reception are not friendly.

• 7th Jul 2014

value for the money. Excellent location, nice staff ( a girl name simona was really helpful ). It's noisy at night because the room I lived was facing to street. Anyway, I recommend it if you just want to have a safe and cheap and convenience place to stay

위치는 정말 좋으나 소음 많아요~ 그리고 침대가 낡아서 그런지 윗층 사람이 뒤척거리면 침대가 흔들립니다.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Someone stole our food one day, but I cannot complain about anything else, it was really pleasant with nice people! Every night is a good occasion to meet new people from everywhere and have fun with them.

No AC in the rooms....

• 3rd Jul 2014

Location is very good because if you turn up from subway it be in front of you but here it dirty and don't have any thing to eat

• Thailand

It's a good plcace to stay for a while

• 1st Jul 2014