Hollywood Youth Hostel Reviews

6820 Hollywood Blvd, Los angeles, Los Angeles, USA

The hostel is located in amongst the stars on Hollywood Boulevard. Brilliant. The only negatives: The rooms are spacious, but ventilation is a problem and the rooms do get warm. There was only one fan in my room for four beds. Also, the hostel doesn't provide towels.

• 24th Aug 2014
  • India

THis hostel is AWESOME. It's in a great location right on the Hollywood walk of fame. There's a cvs right down the road so you can get food supplies and the hostel has a great kitchen which is cleaned every day. The rooms are very nice and clean. There is great wifi and we loved the common room with a pool table and music. The staff are lovely, I stayed in this hostel on my own for a few days after my friends left and the staff looked after me and took me under their wing.

right on hollywood blvd and across a metro station! so very good to reach

Lo mejor es que esta ubicado en medio de hollywood boulevard!! Esto compensa que el hostal no sea tan bueno y la gente que lo atiende tampoco sea muy amable..

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Chile

Had an amazing stay and met some really cool people, decent location a tad nosy but that was expected.

• 20th Aug 2014

The location of this hostel is unbeatable, with food and things to do literally on your doorstep. The girls at reception were lovely and helpful. The only issues I had were that the wifi didn't reach to the rooms and the showers were unclean. Otherwise, it was an enjoyable stay.

Staff was very helpfull and funny. Hostel have awesome location. I would stay there once again.

I don't know why this place has so many bad reviews we stayed here for 3 nights and if we hadn't already booked our onward travel would have liked to stay longer. The staff were friendly and helpful. The coffee and common room with wifi were very handy and the location is unbeatable. I read a lot about the lockers being unreliable which is very untrue they were safe and big enough to fit my entire luggage in. And no I did not get bitten by bed bugs. Would definitely stay again

• 14th Aug 2014

좀시끄러워요. 위치는짱!!!

Best price you can get for the location! Very very good location.

Great location right in the heart of Hollywood as promised! My friend and I especially loved the seating spot by the window on the second floor with the perfect view of the stars on the floor. The overall atmosphere and staff were fantastic and the facilities were great. It was slightly noisy at night time but that is to be expected based on the location of the hostel! Would certainly recommend to anyone visiting Hollywood for a couple of nights!

good location. Staff was really kind and helpful. but rooms are little bit smelly... Overall, it was good. but one this that i disappointed is someone stole my stuff which is in frige. Do not stay ur stuff in it. There is no security camera in the kichen.

Hollywood youth hostel is perfect if you want to party, have fun and meet a lot of other travelers like yourself. Facilities are not top, but it matches the price range for the stay. Location is perfect as it is placed in central Hollywood at the Dolby Theater, so it's nearby shopping, grocerystores, bars, discos and sights.

Nice location but fairly poor conditions. Weak Wifi and no towels and shampoo for bathroom.

• 7th Aug 2014
  • China

Goed verblijf midden in Hollywood, jammer dat de Wi-Fi het niet altijd heeft gedaan

• 6th Aug 2014

the manager and volunteer staff were all awesome ppl, definitely the best hostel ive ever stayed. felt like home

We stayed here for 6 nights and it was right in the middle of Hollywood blvd which was really cool. The building was really cool, but the way they painted the walls was a little weird. The people were nice, and the bathrooms were communal and big (gender separated of course), and the showers were pretty good. The only thing that sucked was the wifi wasn't reliable and the lockers were 25 cents to lock again every time you opened them. We enjoyed out time here and the price was right!

The mattress is just a piece of foam not comfortable at all.... I had a terribly sore back after sleeping on them. For most my stay there was no wifi! It just never worked I know there is a lot of people using it but maybe invest in better connection status and more modems . The staff where all nice although whilst staying I witnessed a manager yelling at an employee or volunteer at the front desk which I found to be rather un proffessional.

Everything was excellent!!!!!!Staff, rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, hangout are, activities, everything!!!

• 4th Aug 2014