Hollywood Youth Hostel Reviews

6820 Hollywood Blvd, Los angeles, Los Angeles, USA

Muy buena ubicación, las instalaciones son muy grandes y tienen muchos espacios, sin embargo están un poco descuidadas, hay un olor desagradable en todo el hostel, cobran $6 dolares por una toalla, no me había quedado en un hostel donde tuviera que pagar por toalla.

• 22nd Feb 2015
  • Colombia

It's a great place. If I go to LA again I'll stay here for sure! There's nothing to complain about :)!

It's a nice hostel. They have all the necessary facilities for travelers but in my opinion too many rules and they are quite strict. Makes you feel a little uncomfortable.

Bon auberge mais un peu long a la réception personnel pas toujours agréable (ça dépend qui) et ils ne sont pas tous très au courant de ce qui se passe a l'extérieur. Mais pour ceux qui ont su me donner des conseils c'était très bien. Seul bémol pour les douches : ce sont des rideaux, très peu d'intimité donc pudique s'abstenir !

• 19th Feb 2015

My stay was great, 97 only because I personally would have preferred a less busy area, but the nightlife is great. The crew always makes me laugh, Peter is a great manager and Henry and Chris work very hard around the hostel. Definitely would return.

Based on what I saw online, I wasn't expecting much, simply a cheap place to sleep while I travel LA. Inside, I was welcomed warmly by the staff. The hostel is clean, cheap, and in an amazing location with amazing staff. The manager is young and charming, and the entire crew is friendly and fun. I was able to witness how the staff kept calm during unreasonable customer complaints, and I was very impressed at their professionalism. People expect to be treated like royalty, it's so unbelievable

Woo yay great hostel woo

Great staff, great location, amazingly clean bathroom. great price.

• 5th Feb 2015

huge cockroach in a washroom.. bed is uncomfortable. Not clean at all.

• 24th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Banheiros sujos, não. Limpam os quartos e os funcionários que recebem a gente p o check in e check oit são muito antipáticos e não ajudam em nada. Fora que nuna vi um lugar que não tenha toalhas nem para alugar. Não trocam os cobertores apenas as roupas de cama.

• 23rd Jan 2015

This was the worse hostel I have ever stayed in. I will never recommend it to anybody. It's dirty, the bathrooms are wide open with no door (at least the male), it's very noise because they have no rules about silence and people are having parties every day till late at night. The breakfast sucks, I left food on the fridge and somebody eat all my food even though it was labeled with my name. The mattress and pillows are so thin that it's better sleeping on the floor (and it smells). TERRIBLE!!!!

Awesomely located right in the center of Hollywood. Great value for the location. Great hostel overall; I would go back.

I stayed in this hostel many times before, but this time the staff was horrible. Especially Mariena (Honduran girl at the front desk). Hostel was almost empty. 1-2 people in each room. They gave me upper bank, and since there rest of 6 beds were empty, I asked to be switched to the bottom bed, to be close to the outlet to charge my phone. But the girl at front desk was very mean. She told me to check out of my room, and wait til 3 pm to recheck in again (!!! just to switch from one bed to anothe

Great hostel and great amenities. The staff were absolutely friendly and very helpful. I will definitely come back here the next time im in LA. Thanks for the great stay!

• 12th Jan 2015

Right on Hollywood Blv, could not ask for a better location and at a good price. Nothing flash but a good hostel. I stayed in a 4bed dorm. It was pretty clean and new sheets were given at check-in. Free coffee and pancakes for breakfast was great and luggage storage was useful. Great value in Hollywood.

• 10th Jan 2015
  • New Zealand

Great situation, even if not the place if you want to sleep well.

• 7th Jan 2015
  • Finland

The hostel had a weird atmosphere. The bathrooms ALWAYS had paper on the floor. You had to pay 25cents everytime you opened the locker. The staff was rude and not well prepared. I would only consider to stay there again because of the location, is excellent. The hostel is right on the Walk of Fame. If not the location, I would pay a little more to stay in a hotel.

Stayed here for four nights with a group of friends. Overall negative experience. Staff unwilling to help most of the time (got advised more than once to solve our problems by ourselves). Showers that only have "hot" water on certain times of the day. No drinking fountains for water. Insufficient amount of power outlets in the rooms. Overall cheap and shabby facilities. Location was pretty much the only positive aspect (that is, if you like being in the mess that is Hollywood). Would not return.

The location of this hostel is the best part; however, I couldn't use the internet in my bedroom and I definetly hate the bed. In addition, one of the shower areas was flooding

Apesar da localização razoável, não vale a pena. O colchão é só uma espuma fina, armário pra guardar a bagagem é pago e é pequeno. O banheiro é compartilhado e com boxes pequenos pra tomar banho. Fomos atendidos por um rapaz impaciente. Existe um hostel da USA Hostels onde um amigo ficou próximo dali muito melhor e pouco mais caro.

• 2nd Jan 2015