7.2
Very Good 451 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 451 Total Reviews
Hollywood and Highland Hostel and Hotel Located at 70381/2 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, Los Angeles.
USA
Los Angeles CA 70381/2 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood
72% 451
34.1015175 -118.3429026
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 18-24
24th Jun 2016
7.1

A serviceable hostel option for the price. Basic continental breakfast to get you started in the morning. Bunk beds were very, very noisy and mattress was very old and not the most comfortable. Location is great for several tourist activities. Staff were kind and helpful. We were neither impressed nor disappointed with our stay. Location probably adds $5 on what the hostel is actually worth a night.

• Mexico, Male, 18-24
18th Jun 2016

The best location in town, great value and aceptable facilities.

• Vietnam, Female, 25-30
12th Jun 2016
8.0

Goood condition, recommend for staying

• Brazil, All Female Group, 25-30
11th Jun 2016
7.4

The place is okay for one night stand but I wouldn't recommend for more than that. The shower in our room wasn't working and they couldn't fix it during our stay and although they spend the whole day trying the situation wasn't properly because our door stayed open all the time and we're weren't even there. The breakfast is simple but pretty good. The room smelled like cheap soap.

10th Jun 2016
6.6

There is no parking except street parking. If you have a lot of valuables in your car I would not advise staying at this hostel with a car. Probably not an issue for most people.

6th Jun 2016
5.1

Firstly, the bathroom shower in my room was leaking and the staff wasn't bothered to fix it. The room carpets weren't clean. There weren't enough kitchen utensils to cook, and the breakfast is not great either. They keep 2 or 3 cereals with milk. The breakfast buffet needs to improve immensely. The only good thing about this hostel is the location, right at Hollywood boulevard(centre of tourist spots). The staff is friendly, Christine, Reevaluate and Richard in particular. Dissatisfied stay.

• USA, Male, 25-30
3rd Jun 2016
5.4

Unfortunately my stay here was not as well as I anticipated. To my dismay I discovered that there is no air conditioning, when I checked in at the office it was making me feel uncomfortable, because it was so hot in there. There was wifi, but there was terrible reception. I could not even get a signal in my room on occasion. Multiple extension cords lay out on the floor which make it easy for someone to trip. Perhaps a possible fire hazard with too many extension cords. Security was ok.

• Saudi Arabia, Male, 25-30
27th May 2016
4.6

People who work at the office are the worst ever. They make any excuse to steal your deposit. Last time, I left the hostel early morning and I gave the key and sheet. The guy told me to come back later to have my deposit. I came back after 1 week and I stayed their for 2 day, but when I asked them about my deposit they said because you left when the office was closed so no deposit!I spoke with the manager and he give it to me, but when I checked out at 10:40am they said you are late no deposit!!

• Ukraine, Female, 18-24
24th May 2016
4.9

The hostel is very dirty and it smells horrible inside. Security is awful! Doors are not locked automatically and anyone can get into your room. Besides that I paid for a room with 6 people in it. But the hostel was overbooked and the staff put an additional mattress in our room. So, there were 7 people. And it was a challenge for me to get my bed through the mattress and people's suitcases. One plus here is the location

• Thailand, Female, 25-30
23rd May 2016
7.4

The doorknob wasn't reliable. There was no warm water. But the staff was very nice and the coffee tasted great. It's the best coffee I've ever had, actually. And I'm grateful Christine put me in 4-person room even though I paid for 6-person room.