Very Good 536 Total Reviews
Very Good 536 Total Reviews
Hollywood and Highland Hostel and Hotel Located at 70381/2 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, Los Angeles.
USA
Los Angeles CA 70381/2 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood
71% 536
34.1015175 -118.3429026
    Rooms available

• Scotland, All Male Group, 18-24
24th Sep 2016
2.0

Please note this hostel has NO AIR CONDITIONING. It's southern california, ridiculous. When I asked for an extra fan for the room because there was no air con the manager swore at me and told me I was lucky to get a fan. We left and got a hotel. The hostel is right on the main street so the bedrooms are incredibly noisy. DO NOT stay here.

• Poland, Female, 18-24
22nd Sep 2016
8.0

Hostel was not so beautiful, but the localization was perfect and we had breakfast included. This is what I could expect for this price, but still I enjoyed. Also the place makes a lot of opportunities to talk with other people from hostel.

• Russia, Female, 18-24
22nd Sep 2016
6.3

So old hostel

• England, Male, 31-40
21st Sep 2016
4.3

Awful awful place. Mould everywhere, rooms incredibly hot. Rude and aggressive staff members. Would never ever stay there again. Awful place.

• Turkey, Female, 18-24
16th Sep 2016
2.3

There was no plug in the room so i couldnt charge my phone, the beds were extremely uncomfortable and dirty, nobody told me anything about the checkout time so tomorrow when i asked the receptionist yelled at me.

• Turkey, Female, 18-24
15th Sep 2016

I really appreciate for everything during the time i stay in this place. Staffs were really friendly and helped us about everything we asked. They serve also breakfast every morning which is a wonderful thing to have when you r looking for a cheaper travel plan. Breakfast was not so rich but it was enough. Different cereals every morning toast and waffles on the weekends. Rooms were large enough. Bathroom was also good. Location is great! We never spend any money for metro or anything. Great!!!

12th Sep 2016
6.3

Stuff are nice.but only one bathroom for crowded hostel was very very uncomfortable.

11th Sep 2016
5.7

You are literally paying for the location. Don't expect anything more. I booked an all female dorm and a man was suddenly put in our room. The beds swayed and squeaked a lot. The pillow was super lumpy. There were homeless people right outside the stairs and made it difficult to have a smoke. Breakfast was decent however with a subway right across the street.

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
11th Sep 2016
7.7

I recently enjoyed two weeks in Hollywood and Highland Hostel. The location is great, the staff are friendly and there is even an Irish bar within walking distance! I could also walk to such television shows as Dr Phil and The Price is Right. However if you want to visit the nearest beach or have a night out at a gay bar public transportation is needed. Although there were many beggars in Hollywood I found the building reasonably clean and safe. You can prepare your own food in the kitchen.

• England, Male, 18-24
9th Sep 2016
7.1

An interesting experience.. When I arrived the guy in the office was agitated. Not only was he demanding, but kept referring to a "f*cking stupid b*tch" under his breath. Fair enough, and when he gave me a tour he brightened up a bit (except for randomly and angrily telling someone off for sitting in a dark room). He also wore his cap so low that when he looked at you, only his nose and mouth was visible, not his eyes. Maybe it's because I'm tall? Long story short, great location, weird staff