Holo Family House Reviews

22F~2, No. 50, Zhong Xiao W. Rd., Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan

Great hostel, staff was very nice and friendly!

The staff is so helpful! For the day i stayed in dorm room which i got a small locker for my valuables.

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Hong Kong

everything is good. we happy stay here, excellent services...

A very good hostel for the money. Great wifi. Located across the street from the high-speed train station

The staffs are very friendly:) And the breakfast really taste good, traditional Taiwai style breakfast. But the air-conditioning was quite difficult to control because it was unable to manage tempature, only three kinds to choose. I was a bit cold. But it is overall a nice hostel !

• 15th Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

It was a very pleasant stay! The room looked even better than the picture. There is a nice view from the kitchen as a bonus;)

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Czech Republic

Great central location. Just a warning about the free breakfast. I had put the relishes and quartered eggs in with my rice porridge and was surprised to find out that it was a crunchy meal because the quartered hardboiled eggs still had their shells on them. I had a late flight the day I left and they not only let me store my bags there, but when I returned late afternoon, they gave me a fresh towel and let me take a shower before I headed to the airport.

Excellent location, nice staffs, value for money. Will come again.

Nice and clean hostel with friendly staffs. Strongly recommend!!!

Centrally located near Taipei Station, you have easy access to the excellent Taipei Metro System (MRT), TaoYuan International Airport, different classes of train, including High Speed Train, to other parts of Taiwan, Near and Long Distance Bus, and Taxi, etc. For a backpacker, this is what I was looking for. Oh, and the delicious breakfast with coffee or tea, and the warm and courteous staff all made this a pleasant stay.

• 20th Jun 2014