8.0
Fabulous 397 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 397 Total Reviews
Holo Family House Located at 22F~2, No. 50, Zhong Xiao W. Rd., Taipei, Taipei.
Taiwan
Taipei 10041 22F~2, No. 50, Zhong Xiao W. Rd.,, Taipei
80% 397
25.0463462 121.5157520
    Rooms available

5th Nov 2016

Should have toilet independent from the shower room

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
6th Oct 2016
7.4

Location was awesome since it was close to the station. Since I've been to taiwan already, I could navigate my way around the train station and mrt (subway), however, it would have helped if there were directions provided regarding which subway exit to take. My first impression of the place was it's adequate. It didn't appear to be the cleanest but for backpacking, it'll do. Washrooms were small & the shower area was the sink & toilet area; bring flip flops!

• Poland, Female, 25-30
6th Sep 2016

Super nice staff, I met four people and all of them were very helpful. I lived in two places, first in private room, then in a dorm located at different floor; wifi worked fine in the first one and not at all in the dorm. Location is fantastic (I had heavy luggage and no problems beside finding my way underground, which might be tricky). Super view from the kitchen. Very simple breakfast. Minus: when you leave your luggage, no one actually pays attention to it. Great for short 2-3d stay though~