Holo Family House Reviews

22F~2, No. 50, Zhong Xiao W. Rd., Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan

The staffs are very friendly:) And the breakfast really taste good, traditional Taiwai style breakfast. But the air-conditioning was quite difficult to control because it was unable to manage tempature, only three kinds to choose. I was a bit cold. But it is overall a nice hostel !

• 15th Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

It was a very pleasant stay! The room looked even better than the picture. There is a nice view from the kitchen as a bonus;)

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Czech Republic

Great central location. Just a warning about the free breakfast. I had put the relishes and quartered eggs in with my rice porridge and was surprised to find out that it was a crunchy meal because the quartered hardboiled eggs still had their shells on them. I had a late flight the day I left and they not only let me store my bags there, but when I returned late afternoon, they gave me a fresh towel and let me take a shower before I headed to the airport.

Excellent location, nice staffs, value for money. Will come again.

Nice and clean hostel with friendly staffs. Strongly recommend!!!

Centrally located near Taipei Station, you have easy access to the excellent Taipei Metro System (MRT), TaoYuan International Airport, different classes of train, including High Speed Train, to other parts of Taiwan, Near and Long Distance Bus, and Taxi, etc. For a backpacker, this is what I was looking for. Oh, and the delicious breakfast with coffee or tea, and the warm and courteous staff all made this a pleasant stay.

• 20th Jun 2014

Great location, good and freindly staffs, clean, free breakfast available. Highly recommended.

2nd time staying in this hostel. Excellent location and value for money! However, the cleanliness need to improve. Found strand of hairs (not mine!) on the bed. To consider to incopoerate the charge of wifi into the room charges (for usage in the room)

A little bit noisy

Great location, but the rooms are not on the same floor as the main check-in area, and only Wifi is free in the lobby (pay to get it in your room). It's not a terrible place to stay, but for the same price or cheaper, you can find many places that exceed this hostel in almost all aspects throughout Taipei, others also very close to the train station.