Holy Lodge Reviews

7 Corner, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal

The room was nice but too cold the minute I walked in I could feel it plus there was no additional bedding. The shared bathroom was clean there was hot water but if no electricity going to the toilet is difficult as no back up light. There was a TV inside my room which did not work.The rooms on the A wing seemed brighter. A free water fountain is provided it dispenses hot, cold water.Better quality budget hotel, hotel is on main street and staff seem genuinely friendly. Would stay there again.

Staff, esp Kumar,Santos, Ram, Madhukar,Gokul and a young woman often there in mornings and afternoons were all hospitable. The young women was a good conversationalist and intelligent ( always to be appreciated in a woman!

This is my third time in Nepal. After read reviews I choose holy lodge . It was right choice hotel was newly renovated ,Right in center Thamel , Most of room is sunny clean and comfortable ,The relaxing roof top garden ,Down stairs restaurant is very nice with small bar, All hotel works wifi . Very clean and hot shower is perfect. My stay was wonderful , Thanks alot very friendly holy lodge staff. I am really happy with your services I will stay again Francisca

• 29th Oct 2013