Home Backpackers Hostel Valencia by Feetup Hostels Reviews

Plaza Vicente Iborra s/n, Valencia, Spain

I was surprised by this hostel. Didn't expect such a nice stay. I had a room for myself, as there were not many people staying in Valencia. But I met great people, who work in the hostel and they took me to eat the best paella in the city. Thank you guys.

• 25th Nov 2015
  • Czech Republic

This hostel is amazing. Location is in the center of Valencia, so it was close everywhere. Staff was supernice and helpful. Rooms and bathrooms were clean and kitchen was huuuge. Unfortunately I stayed there just one night, but next year I will be back for sure :)

• 25th Nov 2015
  • Spain

Unfortunately, the hostel was almost empty during the time I was there and the roof top space was closed. Staff was nice, location is great to go anywhere on foot.

Definitely was awesome.. everything was perfect.. the stuff was very helpful and super nice.. they always help me with everything that I need.. the best experience I ever had.. I meet some guys super friendly from Germany and we hanging out together while I was there!! Best place to make some good friends, different culture.. Definitely j will come back!! Love it!!

1/3 bathrooms worked, others were clogged and also dirty. The corridor is ugly and common area average. Room was okay and matress also. The locking the door was a lot of times complicated (it is with the card). I would recommend you choosing other hostel... I will get back to Valencia and I would never choose this hostel again.

• 15th Nov 2015
  • Slovenia

Thanks for your review. 1/3 bathrooms working... it is not true. During your stay we have a problem with one of the bathrooms in your floor, solved in 24 hours. The other two were working, as the rest of them in the other floors. About locks, the card can stops working if its close to a phone or similar device, and it is one of the reasons we will change them all for next season. I would like you to give us another chance in the future to see the problems as been solved

the Kitchen was the best part, the bedrooms and bathroom were tidy but not clean. Bedroom door didn't lock properly. If on the bottom bunk there was nowhere to hang anything ie towel or jacket. shower heads and mixers could do with some fixing. The bed/mattress was uncomfortable and hollowed out so little sleep was had

Home backpackers was an interesting experience. The location was great but everything else was sub par. The bathrooms were kind of gross (smelled bad, often no paper towels, and showers overflowed so you're standing in god knows what kind of filth while showering). Locker situation was good - our stuff was safe. Found staff EXTREMELY unhelpful! They would give us recommendations and they weren't good and sometimes closed. Went during off season but hostel was empty and people there were STRANGE

Really excellent staff!

• 6th Nov 2015

Everything about this hostel was absolutely incredible. the staff was super kind, super helpful and friendly. the location is also prime and not far from public transportation. stay hereeee!

• 3rd Nov 2015

I thought the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. There a lot of additional activities from the hostel e.g. sangria in the evening, free graffiti tour that was excellent. Facilities also excellent. My only criticism would be cleanliness of the first floor toilets.

• 30th Oct 2015

Overall I thought this was a great place. The staff was friendly and helpful. I had a great pub crawl in this city because they've got good pub crawl contacts. The kitchen is spacious. It's a shame my schedule is tight. I would have wanted to say in this place much longer.

Directions aren't the best so Google map it before you come. It'a on a small side street on the right. There weren't many people here when I was so it there wasn't much atmosphere. Kitchen was really big which was great, as were the rooms. Bathrooms could have been a bit cleaner. Overall not a bad stay.

Nice hostel, very good location

• 22nd Oct 2015
  • Switzerland

The hostel was in a very convient location. I really enjoyed my stay there but felt like the place was pretty dirty for the price. I would probably stay somewhere else next time.

I have nothing bad to say about this place but it was also nothing special.

The staff was awesome- super accommodating. When one of our friends was placed in a different room, they moved things around to give us our very own room. Beds were clean and comfortable, security was great, very easy all in all.

• 15th Oct 2015

Was a great stay in this hostel in the city center of Valencia. Everything was so close and city is beautiful. The staff was sooo friendly and helpful, made my stay legendary. Thank you Jana ;) Got amazing recommendations where to enjoy the best spanish food and shopping. Rooms and kitchen were perfect for me. Very clean. I also met some nice guests from all the world. I will recommend to all friends!

• 13th Oct 2015
  • Slovakia

toliets were not clean. rarely saw someone cleaning them. always out of soap or paper towels. the hostel looked a lot nicer in photos than in person.

The hostel has a communal room with 1 computer and a kitchen upstairs. It seems there used to be another nice area with a bar but it was closed, I actually heard someone say the hostel is closing down, not sure about that but it did feel a bit like that though. An ok place to stay in Valencia, but if you're looking for ambiance you can probably find better places.

Really nice hostel, clean, big rooms, good bathrooms - the walking tour was great, cut my foot so didn't do the pub crawl but everyone else said it was great fun! Close to lots of the sites, hired a bike (which was super easy to organize through the hostel) to get over to the art and science buildings and the beach - would stay again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4