8.7
Fabulous 3,446 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 3,446 Total Reviews
Home Backpackers Hostel Valencia by Feetup Hostels Located at Plaza Vicente Iborra s/n, , Valencia.
Spain
Valencia Valencia 46003 Valencia Plaza Vicente Iborra s/n
87% 3446
39.4769990 -0.3810560
    Rooms available

21st Aug 2016

I've stayed in a lot of hostels and this one is in the first places of the list. It's a nice hostel in the city center with really friendly staff, good atmosphere ,big kitchen and common area, easy to meet people, group dinner and tapas for 1€, bar with cheap drinks, pub crawl and other activities, so there's always something going on. will be back next time. cheers!

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
21st Aug 2016
4.9

My two friends and I paid €40 for 3 beds in a dorm for one night. Due to a problem with the trains, we were unable to get to Valencia and so I had to call the Hostel around 6pm to let them know I needed to change or cancel the booking. They were insistent that I still had to pay the €40 and I would have to pay a further €40 to stay on the next evening. They were extremely difficult to talk to and had no empathy. I was really upset by this as we are back packers living off literally nothing.

• England, Male, 25-30
19th Aug 2016

I found the Home Backpackers hostel completely by chance while lost on a rainy day in Valencia. The staff were immediately helpful and offered me a map. I later returned to book a stay, and was immediately hooked on the place. I found a really open and friendly atmosphere here, and quickly made friends with guests and staff. Being in Valencia to work but not yet settled, I ended up staying more than 3 months - the "Home" in Home Backpackers is very appropriate. I cannot recommend it enough!

19th Aug 2016

Second time staying at this hostel, all the staff are very friendly and easy to talk to. Close to everything, pub crawls, big kitchen. Will stay a third time I'm sure.

15th Aug 2016

Only a bed for two nights but it was good, close to great food. I hear it was close to the clubs too but we didn't indulge. Staff were lovely. Pretty basic joint but we liked it. Comfy beds, fans in the room, window - what more could you want. Yes it was hot, everywhere in central Southern Europe is hot in summer, suck it up!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
12th Aug 2016
7.7

Good place, pretty close to everything. They run pubcrawls and such every night so there is always somethhing to do. Staff were a little unhelpful with information about Valencia

11th Aug 2016

This hostel was so great! The staff was super helpful and friendly. They pulled out a map for us and showed us exactly where to go for great food and drinks and things to do during our short stay there. When we arrived we had just spent a long night on a bus, so their kindness and helpfulness was greatly appreciated. The hostel is located just a short walk away from markets, restaurants, museums, and the bus station. It was also very clean, which is always a plus. It was great!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
9th Aug 2016
2.3

The staff were not friendly and were not helpful at all! The facilities are not the best. Would not return there ever again

• England, Female, 18-24
7th Aug 2016

Favourite hostel I have stayed at! It's got everything you could ask for, great kitchen facilities and the hostel organise so many things so you can never be short of things to do! Can't praise it enough.

6th Aug 2016

Really great hostel with a super amazing and helpful staff!! The bathrooms have been some of the best in any of the hostels I have stayed in and they were very clean! This was a great hostel to meet new people and had a nice social vibe! The bar and social hour at the top floor was a lot of fun! I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone!