Feetup Home Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Plaza Vicente Iborra s/n, Valencia, Spain

I didn't find there was much atmosphere in this hostel. And the rooms were so hot it made it really difficult to sleep. There are fans in the rooms but I was on the bottom bed and no air reached there. Otherwise the kitchen was really great and everything was always clean.

Nice hostel, good facilities and great staff! But the fact that there's only two rooms in the hostle which have air con is really annoying since it's really hot in summer! So there's almost no space to cool down a little but in the small "lobby" and the "bar room". Other than that it's recommandable..

Helpful og caring staff!! Clean bathroom with rainshower 👌🏼 only negative was lack of a bedlamp.

• 27th Jul 2015
  • Denmark

Great staff! Horrible rooms. (No A/C). Wi-Fi sucks. Location is awful. Bathrooms are small & dirty. Not recommended. +1 Marjuan

I would like you to clarify some of your opinions. We don´t have A/C (not listed in our facilities, we don´t have a pool either, you can claim for it, also). Wifi worked perfectly, for all your stay. Why it sucks? Location awful? We are right in city center. Why is that awful?. Bathroom is small because is just for 4 people since you had it ensuite, and it was cleaned everyday. For sure if it gets dirty because the use of the four guests we can clean it as long you tell us in reception.

We liked the hostel but there is not air con in the room just fans and while we where it was really hot and you could not sleep at night. Also we tried to book a day trip through then as there post up every where saying they can do it and when we returned to pay for our tickets they had sold them to someone else so we missed out on said day trip

The staff were amazing, incredibly helpful with anything. The hostel was clean and spacious. The only downfall was that it was so hot whilst I was there and majority of the rooms had no air conditioning so if you were on the bottom bunk with no fan, sleeping was tough! The 12 bed dorm has air conditioning so get in quick and book the 12 bed dorm!

• 24th Jul 2015

This was a really awesome hostel. The only thing that would have made it perfect would have been if it had air conditioning. We were going through a heat spell and we about died during the night it was so hot and unpleasant. Everything else about this hostel was wonderful though! I would definitely stay again (in the winter).

Excellent Hostel! Value für the money is great! The hostel is equipped with everything you need, its clean and has lockers and fans in all rooms. There are AC-common rooms which is great in summer. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, that makes such a difference! Thanks for that :) Additionally, the atmosphere is nice, party-like and outgoing (for those who like it). Great experience

best hostel i've never been!

The staff was very friendly and the kitchen was nice. After that, my list of positive comments ends. The rooms were scorching hot and the the only offer of relief was a ceiling fan and multiple fans places around the room. After waking up pouring sweat in the middle of the night and being unable to get the adequate sleep needed to enjoy our time in Valencia, myself and the friend I had traveling with me forfeited the rest of our time there and paid for a hotel. The bathrooms were also disgusting

• 22nd Jul 2015

Hello thanks for your review. About the AC, you are right, we don´t have it in most our rooms and for that is not listed in our facilities. As you see we offset it with many fans in the room. The problem is that when you stayed Valencia was suffering a huge heat wave and fans were just not enough. Anyway remember you cancel your booking and we refund your money back. About bathrooms, we clean them every 2 hours, but even with that, sometimes are little dirty till we can clean them again

Very nice hostel, the staff is amazing. I want to thank Daniela, Felipe, Katy, Anna, Federica, Marroana and the manager Carlos for the amazing treatment. I will come back for sure.

I only stayed one night, but the moment I got there I was wishing I could stay longer! within minutes I met new people and the whole atmosphere of this place was incredible. unlike other hostels I've stayed in, the kitchen was always in use, so it smelled amazing come dinner time. although I didn't use the bar they had, there were cheap drinks, which i was promised were tasty. right in the center of the old town, who could ask for anything more?

Amazing location, very clean, and great staff; always willing to help. Especially Anna from behind the reception proved to be a real addition to my stay and to the hostel!

• 19th Jul 2015

great time here! right in the heart of everything and the best atmosphere. everyone is really friendly

Every thing is good but there is not aircon in the rooms. Very hard to sleep. They have massive fans set up, and some are really loud, that makes sleeping impossible

• 18th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

This was great. I loved the ability to rent bikes here. The price was just right and the pick up location was a short walk away. The staff was exceptionally helpful. My 2 other friends stayed in a different room and found that the fans in the room were not enough as they stayed on bottom bunks. I had plenty of air on me as I was on the top bunk. I liked it as well as the offering surrounding the hostel. Better directions to locate the place could help as the signage is not large from one street.

great hostel. the pub crawl was amazing the one night I went. it's in a really cool part of town (although not close to the beaCh). this is one of my favorite hostels in the 10 or so I have stayed

Great hostel, clean, friendly staff, great location. Lots of things to do such as bar crawls and walking tours.

Perfectly acceptable hostel and in a good location right near the central market. Staff were not super friendly or helpful though, wifi did not work while I was there and also the rooms do not have AC, mine only had two small fans which was not nearly enough in 40deg heat. The staff who ran the walking tour and tapas tours were great though and were the only reason the pub crawl was so much fun.

Hi, thanks for your review. I am sorry you did not consider our staff member friendly or helpful. Lucky for us most os our guests disagree. About the A/C we don´t have it in most our rooms, and for that is not listed in our facilities. Usually fans are good enough to keep rooms at a good temperature but is true that during your stay we suffered a huge heat wave and they were not enough. I apologise for that. Keep enjoying Spain!

Very dirty facilities and the lockers were broken in our six person room.

• 15th Jul 2015