Home Backpackers Hostel Valencia by Feetup Hostels Reviews

Plaza Vicente Iborra s/n, Valencia, Spain

The bedrooms were ok, clean and so were the bathrooms. Little bit of a mosquito problem in the rooms. The kitchen area was nice but during my stay they had closed the bar and the big common room so it wasn't a very social hostel.

Good hostel. Great kitchen.

Perfect location! Just 5 minutes from the historical center. Very cleaning and comfortable beds. I has a gratis stay there! Defenitely will come back!

• 5th Oct 2015

This is the worst hostel I've stayed in! It was so dirty. The bathrooms are coed, which is unacceptable. Not happy with my stay here at all. Location was great but other than that I have nothing good to say about this hostel.

Thanks for your review. I don´t think coed bathrooms are unacceptable in our century, but seems we have different opinions. Anyway there are rooms with the bathrooms included in case you need more privacy. It is true that, with the hostel full, is dificult to keep everything clean, but also curious that everybody staying in the same dates give us the best cleaning rates. I don´t know why the poor rates in security or staff... or everything else but cleaning.

The staff were awesome. We checked into our room where another patron was smoking out the window and had his stuff all over one of our beds. When we told the staff just for informations sake they changed our room straight away without us even asking and with no hassles. Kitchen facilities were the best we've seen in Europe. The location was awesome. Valencia is just hard to navigate to a new comer.

Nice hostel. Helpful staff. Good location

stayed for 2 nights just to check out the city. there were mostly big groups staying here and all seemed very cliquey. always being cleaned, however the beds could do with an upgrade. the mattresses were quite flat and sagging.

Very helpful staff, very well located and the facilities are in good shape, totally recommended!

Good location, friendly and helpfull stuff.

• 28th Sep 2015
  • Czech Republic

Great place and a quick walk to the city centre. Pity you have to pay for the locker in your room

Hi thanks for your review. I am sorry about the misunderstanding but our lockers are absolutely for free, once you put back the key in the locker you take back the two euro coin that you have to put, work similar as a deposit

For that price, in commparisson to the other hostels, they could offer a free breakfast.

• 26th Sep 2015
  • Slovenia

Great location and atmosphere. Staff was always really friendly and helpful but sometimes didn't know a lot about the activities in the city etc. All in all a great hostel in a great city. Would definitely come back!

stayed at Home Backpackers hostel for 4 days and they made it very easy for me, helpfull and friendly staff. Great location and lots of nice food, drinks, bike rental, monuments, parks and in the area. I stayed in two different rooms and the bed was comfortble, and also fans to balance the temperature. They have a cold drink machine with water soda and beer, around 1 euro, also possible to sit on a computer and print. would gladly come back.

• 21st Sep 2015
  • Norway

Great hostel. TheThe amazing welcome by the staff made my day. The kitchen and are adequate.

The hostel was not clean at all. When I arrived there was a guy smoking at the window of my bedroom even tough it was not allowed and it was 3 am. The room was pretty small and hot, and the everything was full of dust.

A very nice hostel! Unfortunately, some things didn't work (key card, hairdryers...) but the stuff was very friendly and found a solution for every problem. Everyting was more or less clean and the location of the hostel couldn't be better! Just 5 minutes walk to the centre and many nice bars and restaurants around. Would definitely recommend it to everyone who wants to do a lot of sightseeing and shopping in Valencia!

• 11th Sep 2015
  • Austria

I stayed in this hostel a whole week. The location is great, only a 3 minute walk from the nearest grocery store & 5 minutes to the city, the staff was very nice. There are a bunch of offers for tapas and paella at nearby restaurants or bike rentals that you can ask for at the front desk so that's cool. I forgot my flip-flops, so I ended up showering barefoot every day and didn't catch any fungus, so that's good :D The kitchen is huge and pretty. Maybe you could stock more and sharper knives?

• 10th Sep 2015

It was a nice experience!

Breakfast was good. Staff was ok not always the nicest. Location was nice right by the train station. Wifi sucked and only worked in the lobby - the key cards said to ask for the password for the other networks but when I asked the staff said that we can only use the crummy free network. They were kind of rude about it.

Really nice place, the staff is really cool and the facilities have almost everything you might need. The location is also a good point, close to some bars and clubs, just as metro and bus stations. []

• 3rd Sep 2015