Home Backpackers Hostel Valencia by Feetup Hostels Reviews

Plaza Vicente Iborra s/n, Valencia, Spain

The hostel itself was great - it was clean, has a huge kitchen and good bathrooms. The only thing missing from this hostel is the vibe! As a solo traveller it was hard to meet people because the hostel didn't really facilitate for any fun besides the pub crawls. The bar was closed for 3 of the 4 nights I stayed there so there was that as well.

was a nice place to stay. friendly staff!

People working there are really nice and the athosphere is good. We had air conditioning (8 beds dorms) so no problem to sleep. Good place to stay

• 3rd Aug 2015

sweet Hostel

Very nice, everything was perfect, clean rooms, a huge kitchen, Nice common spaces, Very nice staff. The only bad point was the hot in our room, the fans were just for the high beds and i was down with no air! (It was august!)

Absolutely loved my stay here! It's located near the main street and city centre. Unfortunately, this is quite far from the beach, but they have a really cheap bike rental service so you could still easily get around the city. The bathrooms and kitchen are clean and tidy. The staff is very helpful and understanding and the atmosphere is great. If you can, take the walking tour they offer, it's a great place to start getting to know the city.

Definitely a good place for a fun time - centrally located with lots of events and tours to offer. 12-BR had blessed air conditioning, so no complaints there! Bathrooms are a bit difficult to maneuver, but on the whole clean and accessible. The only major improvement I might recommend is that there be bed assignments for guests, as I had my bed taken by other guests both nights of my stay!

I didn't find there was much atmosphere in this hostel. And the rooms were so hot it made it really difficult to sleep. There are fans in the rooms but I was on the bottom bed and no air reached there. Otherwise the kitchen was really great and everything was always clean.

Nice hostel, good facilities and great staff! But the fact that there's only two rooms in the hostle which have air con is really annoying since it's really hot in summer! So there's almost no space to cool down a little but in the small "lobby" and the "bar room". Other than that it's recommandable..

Helpful og caring staff!! Clean bathroom with rainshower 👌🏼 only negative was lack of a bedlamp.

Great staff! Horrible rooms. (No A/C). Wi-Fi sucks. Location is awful. Bathrooms are small & dirty. Not recommended. +1 Marjuan

I would like you to clarify some of your opinions. We don´t have A/C (not listed in our facilities, we don´t have a pool either, you can claim for it, also). Wifi worked perfectly, for all your stay. Why it sucks? Location awful? We are right in city center. Why is that awful?. Bathroom is small because is just for 4 people since you had it ensuite, and it was cleaned everyday. For sure if it gets dirty because the use of the four guests we can clean it as long you tell us in reception.

We liked the hostel but there is not air con in the room just fans and while we where it was really hot and you could not sleep at night. Also we tried to book a day trip through then as there post up every where saying they can do it and when we returned to pay for our tickets they had sold them to someone else so we missed out on said day trip

The staff were amazing, incredibly helpful with anything. The hostel was clean and spacious. The only downfall was that it was so hot whilst I was there and majority of the rooms had no air conditioning so if you were on the bottom bunk with no fan, sleeping was tough! The 12 bed dorm has air conditioning so get in quick and book the 12 bed dorm!

• 24th Jul 2015

This was a really awesome hostel. The only thing that would have made it perfect would have been if it had air conditioning. We were going through a heat spell and we about died during the night it was so hot and unpleasant. Everything else about this hostel was wonderful though! I would definitely stay again (in the winter).

Excellent Hostel! Value für the money is great! The hostel is equipped with everything you need, its clean and has lockers and fans in all rooms. There are AC-common rooms which is great in summer. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, that makes such a difference! Thanks for that :) Additionally, the atmosphere is nice, party-like and outgoing (for those who like it). Great experience

best hostel i've never been!

The staff was very friendly and the kitchen was nice. After that, my list of positive comments ends. The rooms were scorching hot and the the only offer of relief was a ceiling fan and multiple fans places around the room. After waking up pouring sweat in the middle of the night and being unable to get the adequate sleep needed to enjoy our time in Valencia, myself and the friend I had traveling with me forfeited the rest of our time there and paid for a hotel. The bathrooms were also disgusting

• 22nd Jul 2015

Hello thanks for your review. About the AC, you are right, we don´t have it in most our rooms and for that is not listed in our facilities. As you see we offset it with many fans in the room. The problem is that when you stayed Valencia was suffering a huge heat wave and fans were just not enough. Anyway remember you cancel your booking and we refund your money back. About bathrooms, we clean them every 2 hours, but even with that, sometimes are little dirty till we can clean them again

Very nice hostel, the staff is amazing. I want to thank Daniela, Felipe, Katy, Anna, Federica, Marroana and the manager Carlos for the amazing treatment. I will come back for sure.

I only stayed one night, but the moment I got there I was wishing I could stay longer! within minutes I met new people and the whole atmosphere of this place was incredible. unlike other hostels I've stayed in, the kitchen was always in use, so it smelled amazing come dinner time. although I didn't use the bar they had, there were cheap drinks, which i was promised were tasty. right in the center of the old town, who could ask for anything more?

Amazing location, very clean, and great staff; always willing to help. Especially Anna from behind the reception proved to be a real addition to my stay and to the hostel!

• 19th Jul 2015