Home Backpackers Hostel Valencia by Feetup Hostels Reviews

Plaza Vicente Iborra s/n, Valencia, Spain

Great location, great price, great kitchen space and free coffee and tea, nice people working. I would totally recommend it for a trip to Valencia.

Brilliant hostel would definitely stay in again! Great facilities and location- very close! Thank you :)

Great place. Centrally located. Staff was extremely helpful. I've had better experiences in other hostels but i did have a great time here as well.

The hostel is located very central and is the whole touristic Valencia is easily accessible on foot from there. Though The amount of money they charge for the dorm (6-bed mixed) wasn't worth the services. The bathrooms could have been cleaner and the room itself could have been a bit better managed.

Didn't really rate this hostel. Pretty basic and a bit under staffed.

The staff was lovely. So helpful when a few friends and I were trying to set up transportation and our broken spanish just wasn't cutting it.

Bathrooms need to be cleaned more often and replenished with toilet paper. Kitchen also need more utensils Other than that, rooms are really nice and staff are friendly :)

Really friendly and helpful staff. Carlos gave us some great places to go but we didn't have time to visit them unfortunately. Ask him about the other beaches. Our room didn't have an ac but it wasn't really needed so no complaints there. 10 minute walk away from tram station. Would stay again if we went back to Valencia

Was a good hostel 😃 easy for city sightseeing but quite far from the beach. Near lots of clubs and bars and has a nice kitchen. Just needs a rooftop terrace. Staff were helpful

I spent my nights in valencia at the living room of this hostel becouse there was a very cool atmosphere here. The room are ok just fix the big fans over the beds: I got a crick in my neck in the morning after sleeping the whole night with the fan that was blowing to me all the air. Anyway I would definitely come back in this hostel

Average hostel but great price! Decent kitchen with lots of action during the evening. The common area was okay. You can get breakfast (toast, cereal, coffee) for a couple euros if you ask reception. Bathrooms are communal for each floor, but there are plenty of showers and toilets.

Great hostel, I highly recommend it. It is closer to everything you need to see and know. The staff were kind and helpful. They have a huge kitchen if you like to cook. Staff is very knowledgeable. There are some bars around thr area if you want to go out.. The hostel is very clean, especially the bathroom.

ההוסטל גדול ומלוכלך. המקרר במטבח היה דוחה. . רצפ החדר היית מלוכלכת. המאווררים מרעישים מאוד. והיו הרבה חבר'ה מאוד צעירים שעשו המון המון רעש. אני ממליצה לא לקחת את הטול בחינם מההוסטל המדריך הספציפי היה גרוע.

Very enjoyable time spent here. The staff were very helpful with all of our needs and it was also a very good place to meet likeminded travellers. The bar crawl was one of the best I have been on!

• 18th Aug 2015

Excellent hostel, great value, could prob charge more and I'd still pay. The staff are EXCELLENT, very helpful and knowledgeable.

Not for solo travellers, my room was filled with couples and groups that didn't care for meeting new people+unless you cooked your own meals in the (well equipped)kitchen or wanted to get drunk with other party people there was little chance of socialising. Location is quite good though and staff is helpful. They do pretty decent walking tours but DO NOT go into the restaurant they take you to at the end of the evening tour(worst paella and meat ever, everyone in my group was left disappointed).

Worth the money!

Great hostel. Staff was really amazing, best I ever had in a hostel! Very clean bathrooms, common rooms and bar are perfect for meeting new people and the kitchen is very well equiped. Perfect location for exploring Valencia. Wish I could have this kind of staff in any place I go. Thanks guys for the great stay! Greets from Belgium!

• 13th Aug 2015
  • Belgium

Great hostel! The staff were lovely and really helpful and the facilities were good. Only downside is the hostel is a long way from the clubs, but you can get a bus from not too far away. Also there are pub crawls which pick you up from the hostel every night. I didn't go on one but I heard they were really fun! I had a great time here, aswell as the staff being lovely I met some amazing people aswell. All in all, it was a great hostel and I'll remember my stay with fond memories.