Home Backpackers Hostel Valencia by Feetup Hostels Reviews

Plaza Vicente Iborra s/n, Valencia, Spain

The hostel is located in a pretty nice spot close to some of the city's popular bars. The beds and comfortable, the toilet and kitchens are clean, and the kitchen is fairly well equipped. The wifi also works fairly well. The atmosphere at the hostel was a little non existent. Not many people interacting more because there weren't many people in the hostel. Most rooms were lucky to be half full. Might have just been the time of the year.

Had a great stay at this hostel! Staff were friendly, rooms were big and clean and there were sockets next to the bed. The common room was a great place to meet people and the free walking tour was brilliant.

• 29th Aug 2015

The location is really good . The kitchen is big enough . We only had a little problem with the but then the staff were helpful to sort out the problem.

• 28th Aug 2015

Good enough hostel about a 5 minute walk from Valencia's centre and 20 minutes from the main train station. Beds were ok but the ensuite bathroom was very small, humid and had mildew. I ended up using the communal showers because the door to the ensuite bathroom keep jamming and was hard to open and close and it was too humid in there. Communal bathrooms were ok. Kitchen facilities were great.

Great location, great price, great kitchen space and free coffee and tea, nice people working. I would totally recommend it for a trip to Valencia.

Brilliant hostel would definitely stay in again! Great facilities and location- very close! Thank you :)

Great place. Centrally located. Staff was extremely helpful. I've had better experiences in other hostels but i did have a great time here as well.

The hostel is located very central and is the whole touristic Valencia is easily accessible on foot from there. Though The amount of money they charge for the dorm (6-bed mixed) wasn't worth the services. The bathrooms could have been cleaner and the room itself could have been a bit better managed.

Didn't really rate this hostel. Pretty basic and a bit under staffed.

The staff was lovely. So helpful when a few friends and I were trying to set up transportation and our broken spanish just wasn't cutting it.

Bathrooms need to be cleaned more often and replenished with toilet paper. Kitchen also need more utensils Other than that, rooms are really nice and staff are friendly :)

Really friendly and helpful staff. Carlos gave us some great places to go but we didn't have time to visit them unfortunately. Ask him about the other beaches. Our room didn't have an ac but it wasn't really needed so no complaints there. 10 minute walk away from tram station. Would stay again if we went back to Valencia

Was a good hostel 😃 easy for city sightseeing but quite far from the beach. Near lots of clubs and bars and has a nice kitchen. Just needs a rooftop terrace. Staff were helpful

ITS A GOOD HOSTEL, LACK'S OF TRULY "HOSTEL ATMOSPHERE" , BUT IN GENERAL I HAD A GREAT TIME, GOOD INSTALLATIONS AND GOOD LOCATION

I spent my nights in valencia at the living room of this hostel becouse there was a very cool atmosphere here. The room are ok just fix the big fans over the beds: I got a crick in my neck in the morning after sleeping the whole night with the fan that was blowing to me all the air. Anyway I would definitely come back in this hostel

Average hostel but great price! Decent kitchen with lots of action during the evening. The common area was okay. You can get breakfast (toast, cereal, coffee) for a couple euros if you ask reception. Bathrooms are communal for each floor, but there are plenty of showers and toilets.

Great hostel, I highly recommend it. It is closer to everything you need to see and know. The staff were kind and helpful. They have a huge kitchen if you like to cook. Staff is very knowledgeable. There are some bars around thr area if you want to go out.. The hostel is very clean, especially the bathroom.

ההוסטל גדול ומלוכלך. המקרר במטבח היה דוחה. . רצפ החדר היית מלוכלכת. המאווררים מרעישים מאוד. והיו הרבה חבר'ה מאוד צעירים שעשו המון המון רעש. אני ממליצה לא לקחת את הטול בחינם מההוסטל המדריך הספציפי היה גרוע.

Very enjoyable time spent here. The staff were very helpful with all of our needs and it was also a very good place to meet likeminded travellers. The bar crawl was one of the best I have been on!

• 18th Aug 2015

Excellent hostel, great value, could prob charge more and I'd still pay. The staff are EXCELLENT, very helpful and knowledgeable.